It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insiders Part 2: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Whats in the 650,000 Emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Not familiar with true pundint ? However, I saw they posted the story before, but there is no source besides hearsay.

But since we are going on unnamed sources I ran across this one as well . which includes two individual who I have no idea who they are.

With the sensationalized tittle:
"IT’S OVER: NYPD Just Raided Hillary’s Property! What They Found Will RUIN HER LIFE"

www.subjectpolitics.com...

In that article it refers to a David Goldberg self acclaimed Jew, Lawyer, & New Yorker.
who says States the following:

Rumors stirring in the NYPD that Huma's emails point to a pedophila ring and @HillaryClinton is at the center.

In regards to this pic of a tweet

edit on 371130America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 13:37:28 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: gmoneystunt

and if you click the Continue reading HERE at the end of your link, you go to a page that says Before it's New's a known hoax site.
which is even less credible.

Before it's new's is not a hoax site. Anyone can post there. So there can be hoaxes just like here at ATS. The point that I was making is that he might not had been wrong about the new currency if it was already added to our money supply when they updated the bills

ETA: BFN will post things knowing its already a hoax. I understand we do not do that here at ATS
edit on 2-11-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

ATS does not allow BFN content to be used as a source because it is a hoax site. ask the mods if you don't believe me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

ATS does not allow BFN content to be used as a source because it is a hoax site. ask the mods if you don't believe me.

I did not link to BFN!! Will this make you happy?
themillenniumreport.com...
Geez...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's not that I don't believe you. I just think it's pretentious for ATS to decide what is or is not a hoax site, especially considering the amount of complete nonsense and utter rubbish is posted here on a daily basis that never sees the Hoax Bin. ATS has not proven itself to be a pristine arbiter of truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

the new link says same as the first one, so where did the article originate.
see here from the fist link,

For those of you that are stressing about the collapse of the U.S. dollar and the Federal Reserve, please take faith that initial measures have been taken to insure a not-so-hard landing when the Federal Reserve Note will be retired out of circulation, being replaced by notes printed and backed solely by the U.S. Treasury. If you have been putting your money under the mattress for the last few years, you will want to take the time to read this article so that you can replace the old fiat currency of the Federal Reserve Note (FRN) with new currency. We believe that those who do not start taking action will find in the near future that their fiat currency is unredeemable. This is particularly true of the billions of dollars that are held in cash outside of the United States, most of which will not be redeemable once the transition is made.

As our readers know, our articles can be a bit lengthy, but we like to fully educate you on our topics so that you can take the message and disseminate to your constituency in a manner that will resonate with them. Not everyone will need to know all the details, but for those reading this article, you are at the top level of the underground information pyramid for the New Fourth Estate and will need to know background and strategies for going forward.

New U.S. Currency Already in Our Money Supply
second link

For those of you that are stressing about the collapse of the U.S. dollar and the Federal Reserve, please take faith that initial measures have been taken to insure a not-so-hard landing when the Federal Reserve Note will be retired out of circulation, being replaced by notes printed and backed solely by the U.S. Treasury. If you have been putting your money under the mattress for the last few years, you will want to take the time to read this article so that you can replace the old fiat currency of the Federal Reserve Note (FRN) with new currency. We believe that those who do not start taking action will find in the near future that their fiat currency is unredeemable. This is particularly true of the billions of dollars that are held in cash outside of the United States, most of which will not be redeemable once the transition is made.

As our readers know, our articles can be a bit lengthy, but we like to fully educate you on our topics so that you can take the message and disseminate to your constituency in a manner that will resonate with them. Not everyone will need to know all the details, but for those reading this article, you are at the top level of the underground information pyramid for the New Fourth Estate and will need to know background and strategies for going forward.

New U.S. Currency Already in Our Money Supply

so does it come from another site that took it from before it's news or vice a versa? see that's what the point is it's just bullsh@@ printed to be scaremongering and not credible.

edit on 2-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's not that I don't believe you. I just think it's pretentious for ATS to decide what is or is not a hoax site, especially considering the amount of complete nonsense and utter rubbish is posted here on a daily basis that never sees the Hoax Bin. ATS has not proven itself to be a pristine arbiter of truth.

not my rules, but when a thread on ATS is found to be a hoax it goes into the bin. not always so on other sites.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Mossad

This will be ignored because the Terrorist State of Israel can do no wrong.

Watch the Hasbara follow.

Those dudes who committed genocide claiming their "holy land"? No way.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

so does it come from another site that took it from before it's news or vice a versa? see that's what the point is it's just bullsh@@ printed to be scaremongering and not credible.

Just because a possible hoax website picks up a possibly true story does not mean it is automatically a hoax. I am sure BFN picked up the story from somewhere else. I don't see how that is not credible or scaremongering that a new bill is a form of new currency. Anyways your going of topic and your post could be removed. Check with the mods if you believe me. Not my rules

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I need help on this. Does anyone remember the prostitution ring scandal when Bush Jr. was in office and there were some theories that Jeb was involved in using latino immigrants to supply various high profile customers using pimps like a low life criminal that got caught for something else and apparently was a go-fer for the operation. I wish i could remember his name....it was in florida and he was implicated in the prostitution ring and there was something about some farms in the south that were used to warehouse these immigrants to keep it all away from public scrutiny.

anyone remember that???

my point in bringing this up is merely to show that in all likelihood prostitution, sex slavery etc....is just one of many business enterprises that are used by Elites all over the world because it makes MONEY and its a guaranteed money maker no matter the economy or any other thing. And...you look at how close Bush Sr. and Clinton are....flying all over the world together.....man who knows what these people are into....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

This?

George H. W. Bush is a known evil pedophile, who ran a Congressional Blackmail Child Sex Ring during the 1980s known as “Operation Brownstone and Operation Brownstar”, and later to become known as “The Finders or The Franklin Cover-up”.
www.independenceday.pro...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
just a bit more confirmation that this story may be true

Internal NYPD sources have told media and social media outlets that tens of thousands of emails were found in a folder labeled “life insurance” on Weiner’s laptop.
www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i swear, it's like no bounds

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join