It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insiders Part 2: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Whats in the 650,000 Emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well I hope this is not true. These are just rumors at this point.

Kent Dunn Intel Report Private Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton As Part of Pedophile Sex Ring, ISIS Created By Members of Congress, Military Confirms No Elections in 2016.

This update is in regards to the private emails of Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin found on the computer of Huma’s pedophile husband, Anthony Weiner.

The files in the folder named “Life Insurance” contained emails that revealed bombshell evidence that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin are running a pedophile sex ring. Out of the 650,000 emails on Anthony Weiner’s computer, 11,112 emails are specifically related to Huma.

Kent Dunn says there is information regarding the true founders of ISIS terrorist group. ISIS was created by the CIA in collaboration with the Israeli Mossad. The inventors of ISIS are Joe Lieberman, John McCain, and Lindsey Graham.

There are three files that are in the folder labeled “Life Insurance” , one of which is called ‘DNC Nuclear Arsenal’. The second file is labeled ‘Intimate XXX’, which contains naked pictures of Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton, and a teenage girl having sex. The Third file was not mentioned?
mainerepublicemailalert.com...
victuruslibertas.com...

I would think that if this were true, Hillary would had already stepped down from running for president

Part 1: Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring
edit on 2-11-2016 by gmoneystunt because: add link

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Mossad

This will be ignored because the Terrorist State of Israel can do no wrong.

Watch the Hasbara follow.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have to say, with all the things being thrown around recently about this or that.. This topic gives me chills. Mostly because everything in me doesn't want this to be true.

You would think that if this was true, there would be some people coming out about it.

The bottom line for this entire thing: If this is true, America is sick and has been for a long time now.

If things like these can go undetected, and unreported, there is something severely wrong with the psychology of the big heads.

It's almost beyond words for me right now. First the church.. now the entire US? Like what the #?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If this is true......all I can say is .....HOLY COW!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

I would think that if this were true, Hillary would had already stepped down from running for president

Part 1: Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

I agree with you but this rumor does seem to be picking up momentum on the internet. I first read about it last night. Just passed it off as people letting their imaginations go too far but each time I've read about it today the rumor gets more detailed. Now we have specific file names. For the sake of the kids, I'm praying that this is a complete invention. Even if it's an invention it turns my gut.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I always wonder has average guys with a youtube channel get all these inside leaks but more well known and seemingly credible persons don't.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Pardon my ignorance, but who are these guys and why should we believe them? Are they high level govt officials or have access to the emails?
Or are we going by rumors?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

ISIS was created by the CIA in collaboration with the Israeli Mossad

Oh hell yea, there is nothing more a bunch of radical, extreme Muslim terrorists want to do, than to sit down and break bread with Jews. Several years ago, one yelled at me from a building (between AK-47 bursts) just how much he loved me and after work, I should come to his house for dinner. GTFOH

Buck
edit on 2-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Pedophiles don´t think they are doing something wrong.. So if Hillary is what is said here, would she be any different ?
Also sociopaths do not give up .. they want to win at all costs

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

please,is the same kent dunn that said the U.S. was getting a new currency.

WF All Wells Fargo banks are implementing changes this morning. They have installed several brand new De La Rue counting machines in branches this morning. This was done to better serve the large influx of customers expected to arrive in banks over the next few days. New machines will streamline USD to USN conversion process and more quickly accommodate walk in clients when the new currency does come out. Wells Fargo (Wealth Management: San Diego) was pushing to get as much ZIM in today at pre-RV rates, saying today was the last day for them to get it in. Seems to imply they have an idea the RV will happen today after the markets close.
SITREP

it would be nice if true seeing how this would fry her a@@, but i'm gonna need someone a little more credible.

edit on 2-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
For what it is worth...this is a video from the former State Department Official (Steve Piecsenik) that is referred to in the video in your OP.

No idea how credible this guy is, but if what he says is true...well seeya later Hillary.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

In the light of the OP first video I would suggest American friends to occupy the FBI and NYPD in support to their actions. They must need help.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dunno. The thing that bothers me is that we seem to be getting more or less the same story from several different sources. SOME of these sources seem to me to be not credible at all, like Dunn, but it's hard to tell if they are ALL using the same primary source or whether there are several sources all with their thumb in the pie. We keep hearing, 'it's gonna come out! This is huge! It's all gonna blow!" but these "bombshells" never seem to get very far, like Clinton's Black son's "bombshell" that was supposed to "rock Hillary's campaign." What was it? The kid begging Lewinsky to get him a DNA sample. These guys need to put up or shut up. Even though I despise Hillary I really hope this stuff is not true. Guess we'll see.
edit on 11/2/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have always seen Hillary as too addicted to power and money to ever concede defeat. People like her, including Obama, never admit anything, even when they are caught red handed they obfuscate and deflect, and blame someone else. Even when Hillary is dragged away screaming in leg irons, she would blame someone else.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

please,this looks like the same kent dunn that said the U.S. was getting a new currency.

WF All Wells Fargo banks are implementing changes this morning. They have installed several brand new De La Rue counting machines in branches this morning. This was done to better serve the large influx of customers expected to arrive in banks over the next few days. New machines will streamline USD to USN conversion process and more quickly accommodate walk in clients when the new currency does come out. Wells Fargo (Wealth Management: San Diego) was pushing to get as much ZIM in today at pre-RV rates, saying today was the last day for them to get it in. Seems to imply they have an idea the RV will happen today after the markets close.
SITREP

it would be nice if true seeing how this would fry her a@@, but i'm gonna need someone a little mote credible.

I'm going to need more credibility as well. I think he was referring to this info that was posted soon after
New U.S. Currency Already in Our Money Supply

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I dunno. The thing that bothers me is that we seem to be getting more or less the same story from several different sources. SOME of these sources seem to me to be not credible at all, like Dunn, but it's hard to tell if they are ALL using the same primary source or whether there are several sources all with their thumb in the pie. We keep hearing, 'it's gonna come out! This is huge! It's all gonna blow!" but these "bombshells" never seem to get very far, like Clinton's Black son's "bombshell" that was supposed to "rock Hillary's campaign." What was it? The kid begging Lewinsky to get him a DNA sample. These guys need to put up or shut up. Even though I despise Hillary I really hope this stuff is not true. Guess we'll see.

It is well known that the NYPD has a world class operation dedicated to catching pedophiles (there's a pretty good one in Canada too). If you have noticed, Rudy Giuliani has been getting increasingly vocal in recent days about how "corrupt" and "criminal" Hillary Clinton is...and how many statutes he would be able to convict her on.

It makes me wonder if he maybe has a bit of an inside track on what the NYPD has on the Clintons...and is raising his rhetoric because he knows the real shoe is about to drop.

I hope, as well, that this is just empty conjecture...but not because I despise her any less than you say you do. It is because, if true, there will be a lot of young victims out there.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to: Money laundering Child exploitation Sex crimes with minors (children) Perjury Pay to play through Clinton Foundation Obstruction of justice Other felony crimes
And then, right on cue, there is this...

NYPD Blows Whistle on Clintons

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

edit on 2-11-2016 by mobiusmale because: add content

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

and if you click the Continue reading HERE at the end of your link, you go to a page that says Before it's New's a known hoax site.
which is even less credible.

edit on 2-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'll be honest....I find this far-fetched. I love a good conspiracy, but if I was betting I'd say this is bogus.

I can't stand Hillary, but I'll need proof on something this far out there.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Pardon my ignorance, but who are these guys and why should we believe them? Are they high level govt officials or have access to the emails? Or are we going by rumors?
What has credibility to do with high ranking officials . Remember WMD's ...The MSM press is no better because someone lies and then they repeat the same lies over and over on the 24/7 news cycle . Consider Lynch's pleading the 5th and then her putting a known insider to Clinton giving the heads up to Pondesa about what was coming and then puts him to head the investigation from the Justice Dept over the Emails .

At this point we use salt on it all but when it comes from Govt. Officials a pinch more might be appropriate . A lot of these rumors have close links to what has gone down in the past but like the low level drug dealer getting caught we never seem to find the Big suppliers . Give it some time for sure because these are all dot's that we are getting and then watch how if true the officials handle it . Meanwhile alternative thoughts and people trying to connect the dot's is all we got .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join