It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Back Up in the Polls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
As of Nov 2. Trump is now +1 in the ABC/WAPO four way poll.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

It's been a huge (yuge?) upswing. He was down for the count a few weeks back being beaten by 12.

One week to election and the momentum is in his favor. Happy voting America!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah he's doing far better than what MSN is telling us.

Thank Yesus!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Remember, Wikileaks is having no effect...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's been a huge (yuge?) upswing. He was down for the count a few weeks back being beaten by 12.

If Trump can stay ON MESSAGE for this week he'll win BIGLY.

The Dumb 1990's mindset Democrats shot their load too soon. He's recovered from their faked groper stories, no taxes paid in 15 years, blah blah blah.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

News outlets here in Australia are calling Trump ahead or at the very worst leval

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Polls are either useful or they're not.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I would say not. However to some here, they are gospel. To each their own.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the democrat/republican 2 party system is a huge scam to keep americans against each other. we should have the opportunity to hear all the top candidates debate each other, instead we get these two forced down our throats.
edit on 2-11-2016 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I don't trust any of the polls regardless of who they say is up. My concern is that Hillary has the electoral college in her pocket even if she loses the popular vote. If it is even close the Elites will cheat to win.
edit on 2016/11/2 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I agree hes doing better but he has to win the electoral college and I'm thinking it may be to little to late. Without a drastic change he has a very limited avenue to reach 270. And playing with different states and being incredibly generous he just squeaks by. And has to win all the states that are toss ups. By the way if Hillary takes Florida its over he cant win. If Hillary takes for that matter Ohio, North Carolina or Georgia its over. Trumps path to win is the equivalent of getting a royal flush it happens but I wouldn't want to bet my life on it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
We will see what happens on November 8th. I'm not putting any stock in polls, but I think we will see interesting numbers. Trump obviously has much more support and enthusiasm behind him, but don't underestimate the force of the propaganda machine.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I've seen. It's a think line for him to the WH. As stated earlier, some folks here like or dislike the polls.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

So now that he's back up you can trust the polls again? It's hard to keep up.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't trust any of the polls regardless of who they say is up. My concern is that Hillary has the electoral college in her pocket even if she loses the popular vote. If it is even close the Elites will cheat to win.

Are the electoral voters identities public knowledge?

Just askin'

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I really do pray that Hillary also wins the popular vote (if indeed she does win).I do not want to think of the possibility of Donald winning the popular vote by 2 million or something.That would be a nightmare,unless you like complete chaos.It might not be a bad thing after all.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

I would be more concerned if Trump wins the election. Most of the violence, hatred, viciousness, anger and deplorable behavior has come from those opposed to Trump as far as I have seen. If that's how they behaves at just the thought of a President Trump how will they behave if he is elected?
edit on 2-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

That's cool. Glad to see that it's ok to trust the polls again. So now that we trust the polls, care to post some battleground polls?
Like Colorado or New Hampshire or Wisconsin or Pennsylvania or Michigan? You know all those states that Trump needs to sweep to win the Presidency?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If your going to participate, please pay attention.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'd like to direct you to my above post.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Not sure what this is supposed to mean. Can't take the obvious hypocrisy we are pointing out?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join