It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely horrible — Britain’s massive Muslim rape gang cover-up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

CBN NEWS – Some scandals are so massive that they’re simply hard to believe. As many as one million white English children may have been the victims of Muslim rape gangs, better known as grooming gangs, in towns up and down Great Britain. Policy analyst George Igler says, “When you encounter an issue that is just so unbelievable, just so outside your frame of reference and understanding, the immediate human reaction is just one to not believe it at all.”

Perhaps even harder to believe is that while there have been prosecutions, the British government has still not stopped this criminal activity. Former Home Secretary and parliament member Jack Straw once said, “There’s a particular problem involving Pakistani heritage men who target young, vulnerable, white English girls.” He also said these Pakistani heritage men view white English girls as “easy meat.”

therightscoop.com...

This is wrong on so many levels.

edit on 31-10-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 31/10/2016 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
But.. But... It's their culture, religion, etc. etc..

(post by JesusXst removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If some smelly pile of ##### ever tried to touch me it would be the very last
thing they ever laid their hands on.

Agreed. Maybe some of the citizens there will take issues in their own hands. Vigilante justice seems the only option since their gov wont stop it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If some smelly pile of ##### ever tried to touch me it would be the very last
thing they ever laid their hands on.

Agreed. Maybe some of the citizens there will take issues in their own hands. Vigilante justice seems the only option since their gov wont stop it.

I know.. people will create a Revolution over this and it will spread far and wide to every region of the globe.

No one is going to allow this to become the norm while sitting back to it. These people running this rock need to be taken out and replaced by 'the people'. Nothing will change until that happens.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Be any color or religion u want. You so much as touch my white daughter,you will wish I had killed you fast,because it will take a long time,I promise.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Stephen Lennon AKA Tommy Robinson AKA Andrew McMaster AKA Paul Harris AKA the self styled leader of the right wing English defence league.

I'll give his bigoted pish a miss if you dont mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Did you look up the source of all of this, you know CBN news? A network run by Christian extremist and con man Pat Robertson. Do you really think old Pat broke this huge cover up involving Muslims?

Oh wait, judging by your name I assume you are aware of all of this and knowingly pursued this. I sense a bigot here. Jesus would not be proud of you or Pat.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oh come on man. 1 million rape victims ? How do you cover up one million rape cases ? And if it was a cover up, how do they know the race of every rape victim ? Who writes this crap ?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It did happen in Rochdale but I will not blame them being Muslim for doing this...just nasty pos they are. Heck just look at operation yewtree and it is a problem across the board.

www.mrconservative.com...

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Oh come on man. 1 million rape victims ? How do you cover up one million rape cases ? And if it was a cover up, how do they know the race of every rape victim ? Who writes this crap ?

After your gang raped by a bunch of foreign self serving Men, come back and tell
us that.

link   

That seems to be a possibility I suppose, if people collectively are pushed to that point. We aren't there yet, which is a shame in ways because something should have been done long ago, but I blame no one really because we are all guilty of not following the law of the land, which indeed says replace or fix it. (the gov)

I don't advocate a violent revolt but I fear it is an only option for some countries right now. For the U.S., maybe all this new info being leaked lately can prevent the need for one, i'd hope.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Did you look up the source of all of this, you know CBN news? A network run by Christian extremist and con man Pat Robertson. Do you really think old Pat broke this huge cover up involving Muslims?

Oh wait, judging by your name I assume you are aware of all of this and knowingly pursued this. I sense a bigot here. Jesus would not be proud of you or Pat.

Sorry that won't work on me Swills.

CNN is better? Muslim Times is better? It wouldn't matter if i got this News from Heaven you would still find some way to demean and toss it to the curb.

You simply don't like the content of what i posted, which is why you have a huge problem with the source.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What?

In either case, I'll never read a site called Mr.conservative because I already know it's full of lies and BS.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I live surrounded by Muslims and apart from the Rochdale case I can't remember hearing much of it going on around here.
Like I said it does happen but white gangs also do it.
They are abusers thats it I wouldn't call them Muslim or Christian seeing what they are doing is against the teachings of their books.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

That seems to be a possibility I suppose, if people collectively are pushed to that point. We aren't there yet, which is a shame in ways because something should have been done long ago, but I blame no one really because we are all guilty of not following the law of the land, which indeed says replace or fix it. (the gov)

I don't advocate a violent revolt but I fear it is an only option for some countries right now. For the U.S., maybe all this new info being leaked lately can prevent the need for one, i'd hope.

I hear you my friend. I don't advocate violence either at all, but our ancestors did because they were intellectually advanced compared to what we are nowadays. They knew how to dissect and analyze everything around them. People now, they get out of school/college/university and they're all like damn snowflake pussies. It's really sad...

rum

link   
a reply to: Swills

It was just showing that these gangs can be white asian or anything.
Here is more about the rochdale case.

en.wikipedia.org...

I will not deny that mistakes were made by the police in this case because they did not do their job.
edit on 31-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

link   

Yup CNN is much better than Pat the conman Roberson. But if you're highly religious I can understand your bias to his BS but I won't accept it as truth.

1 million rape cover up and you believe this to be true? Yikes.... maybe put down the Bible and pick up a newspaper.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

An article from CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network)? The same people that are anti any religion that's not Christian?

Yeah, they'll be totally unbiased lol.
edit on 31102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Right, yes gangs exist, we all know this but what you're doing is validating the OPs hoax and that's not okay so stop doing that.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join