It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely horrible — Britain’s massive Muslim rape gang cover-up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Humans are just a sick an twisted version of our wildlife.

We really aren't anywhere close to civilized, we're just a bunch of idiots with smartphones.

Cattle for the slaughter of the elite rich, it will never change until we stand united and be the change.

otherwise, we're " easy meat ".

Also to note, The ANTI-MUSLIM rhetoric was just as sickening, when I've seen more women treated like that in the United States by pimps, it's not a muslim thing, it's a human thing.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This deflection is tired, you can't dismiss intelligent questions about the reliablility of a source by naming known biased sources - otherwise we just go in a circle and no news source has any credibility, least of all the one you're defending.

You need to take a close look at just how big a number one million victims of rape is, and ask yourself, just how oblivious can you be to obvious scare-mongering.

edit on 10/31/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: JesusXst

Yup CNN is much better than Pat the conman Roberson. But if you're highly religious I can understand your bias to his BS but I won't accept it as truth.

1 million rape cover up and you believe this to be true? Yikes.... maybe put down the Bible and pick up a newspaper.

Wow... i've never talked to someone with so many assumptions towards me while knowing Nothing about me all in one sentence before.

I caught your raw data yeah... Don't know why the hell you mentioned Religion btw. Is it because i have Jesus in my Avatar Name? Probably.

My first analyzation of you, you judge people based on their Avatar Photo/Picture.

Second ... You judge people based on what they choose as an Avatar Name. 'not very wise btw'.

Third ... You assumed the News Papers always tell you the truth. Especially the ones YOU favor.

Fourth ... You're not half as smart as you think you are.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No I'm not....the opposite If you read my posts here.
I'm not saying it has not happened in the past as It clearly has but I'm saying it isn't just a problem with Muslims like the OP is attempting to say.
Oh and I agree a million rapes....it is BS just another attempt by Christians to demonise a different religion.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Humans are just a sick an twisted version of our wildlife.

We really aren't anywhere close to civilized, we're just a bunch of idiots with smartphones.

Cattle for the slaughter of the elite rich, it will never change until we stand united and be the change.

otherwise, we're " easy meat ".

I totally agree.

Humans are Idiots!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Keep on playing it down Swills.

Women will love you so much more.... NOT.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

no disrespct to the victims, firstly tony robisnson is an idiot. Secound if muslims wernt doing it some other group will be.

i know its hard to beilve but this has been going on since dark ages with or without muslims.

what we should be doing is educating people, especiall ywomen on how people may aprpoach you to indicate they will be grooming and how they can avoid it. Giving peopel confidence to stand up to something they dont quite understand would help and more importantly prevent them having bad experiences. If we catch the people now the girls lives are already ruined, trying to prevent this in the first place would be more logicall

edit on MondaystkMon, 31 Oct 2016 07:33:43 -0500America/Chicago1Monday2016201643 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

An article from CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network)? The same people that are anti any religion that's not Christian?

Yeah, they'll be totally unbiased lol.

Yeah... so much more unbiased than your favorite news sources are?

Give me a F'ing break!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What?

In either case, I'll never read a site called Mr.conservative because I already know it's full of lies and BS.

I assume most of what the MSM is saying are lies, but they get some things right once in awhile. The whole point of learning is to sift through the lies to find the truth. To just ignore and exclude a website based on it's name shows true ignorance.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

An article from CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network)? The same people that are anti any religion that's not Christian?

Give me a F'ing break!

I wouldn't worry too much. This will be hoaxed, LoL'd or binned soon.

That's what happens to threads that are linked to articles that are made up.
edit on 31102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Especially when it was backing up his views also...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

no disrespct to the victims, firstly tony robisnson is an idiot. Secound if muslims wernt doing it some other group will be.

i know its hard to beilve but this has been going on since dark ages with or without muslims.

No disrespect taken.

But seriously... as a Woman... i notice this Sh't. It's like on my Radar ok?

If there are gangs of foreigners Gang Raping Women you can bet your Jock Strap i'll notice it!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Give me a F'ing break!

I wouldn't worry too much. This will be hoaxed or binned soon.

That's what happens to threads that are linked to articles that are made up.

hoaxed or binned according to who, you?

Oh yeah because gang raping foreign islamists don't bother you and you think it's all shat.

Just like a #### who doesn't give a crap about women or their rights.

Thanks for clarifying your position.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

If there are gangs of foreigners Gang Raping Women you can bet your Jock Strap i'll notice it!

its mainly behind close doors. and not everyone has the same strong mind as you seem to have. preventing it by educating people is the onyl way.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

CBN makes things up. They've done it for YEARS. This is how they work.

Take something in the news to do with religion. Make it look A LOT worse than it is. Print.

They especially like to hate on any religion that's not Christian. How very Christian of them.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Sorry but the op is exaggerating the facts here, It can be anyone any creed or colour all the Pakistani people I know and work with would be horrified this goes on.
For every pakistani gang I can find many more native born gangs who have been caught.
But keep being afraid.
Oh and please save us we must hate women etc for pointing out facts.
edit on 31-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

its mainly behind close doors. and not everyone has the same strong mind as you seem to have. preventing it by educating people is the onyl way.

I try to educate people whenever i can. I have 3 Nieces and i never want to see them have to deal with anything close to this. Being educated is one thing but it makes me wonder... Why the hell aren't people Educated in the West right now?

We have one of the Best Educational Systems 'apparently' in the world and yet, these Kids who go into the Oven 'College/University' and come out the other end as Snowflakes don't seem to even fricking see the problem, because they're Brainwashed into thinking if a foreigner does ANYTHING to them it's ok because?... They don't know better?

That is a total cop out, and a disgrace.

People need to educate themselves and the Education System while their at it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

CBN makes things up. They've done it for YEARS. This is how they work.

off the back of this never look at a american news source for britains news. Last time they said there were "no go Zones" in the UK. still cant see them. people should still to uk journalism. its slightly better but not by much these days.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Sorry but the op is exaggerating the facts here, It can be anyone any creed or colour all the Pakistani people I know and work with would be horrified this goes on.
For every pakistani gang I can find many more native born gangs who have been caught.
But keep being afraid.
Oh and please save us we must hate women etc for pointing out facts.

Another cop out, and i always had such high hopes for you Knight... so disappointing to see you taking your same gender side because? you are all like that guy Weiner...

I hope you choose to use your own mind at some point, rather than taking sides simply because it's 'the popular thing to do'.

I don't fault you for it though, You're simply not awake enough to understand what the hell is going on around you.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I live in a no go zone apparently lol.
Never had any trouble at all....I love the fact I live with lots of different people with different culture because I get to try some great food

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join