It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the end has not yet arrived

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I sent you a pm. Your words seem rather timely to me. That's all..

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveofneighbor
It could have. But it hasn't because there are angels holding back the four winds of destruction for the sealing of the chosen ones. When it is complete, they will be let loose.

In the meantime there is still time to ally with Jehovah and the forces of good.

The end of the world hasn't happened yet because The Book of Revelation is ancient hokum.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: loveofneighbor

It could have. But it hasn't because there are angels holding back the four winds of destruction for the sealing of the chosen ones.

Aren't the angels on god's side? You telling me that god suddenly has some compassion to with hold the slaughter of billions by his hand at the sake of some mere subjects of his...?
Also where is your god hiding? He's been awfully quiet these past few centuries...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hey that's my nickname. Ancient Hokum. Actually its my official title... what, when we stand amidst the tiki torches, I in my wood carved necklace, chanting...whoooomm. Pass me the beer.

Oops wrong "religion."

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: loveofneighbor

You all have been saying it for hundreds of years...not happened yet.
If it does though and you are not saved what will you do then?.
It is like you and others actually want the world to end to say "I told you so" but If it does no God will save any of us especially those who want it and welcome it.

No. If it happens and you are not saved, there is a seven year period of basically hell on earth. My belief and interpretation is that many who are here now and say they believe but really do not will come to believe during that time frame as well many who say they do not believe now. They will have a very tough time during those days. Many will die for their belief.

And depending on which interpretation you believe in, it could be all believers who suffer through those times and undergo those trials.

But many will be brought out of them, mostly through martyrdom, and some actually will survive physically to the end to see Him come back.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveofneighbor
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No. You have no idea what is going on do you.

The wicked will act wickedly and no one wicked will understand.

But the words are sealed until the time of the end and those acting with insight will make true knowledge abound.

And know this also that in the end riduculers will come with their ridicule asking where is this foretold presence of his.

The only wicked one In this story is the despicable, incompetent, childish, vindictive god you believe in. Sickening to actually consider worshipping such a vile entity. If he exists which I don't believe for a second.

So just go away with your shotgun love. Is rather go to imaginary hell than be forced to love and worship your god or burn in hell.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014 Maybe you should worry more about Islam than Christianity,differance being that Christians tell you repent or you will go to hell-your choice,and muslims tell you convert or die and mean it.Go to an Islamic country and try to have a beer,be gay,smoke a joint,etc. and see what happens.Some so called preachers are annoying as hell,but the real Christians try to be decent people and will respect a please don`t preach to me request.It is there if you want it,no one should be forced into any belief.Neither should any peaceful religion be persecuted,key word being PEACEFUL.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

And yet, here you are promoting and gleefully hoping for the end of the world and the destruction of mankind!

The end will also be the beginning of something greater, a new Kingdom where Love and Service reign. We will soon wake up from this Babylonian nightmare.

Death is imminent.

This world sees death and taxes as the only certainties, whereas True followers of Christ realize life and liberty to be a free gift for all those who have the fortitude to remain on the path.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The end will also be the beginning of something greater, a new Kingdom where Love and Service reign. We will soon wake up from this Babylonian nightmare.

After the destruction of all life on earth though, right?

This world sees death and taxes as the only certainties, whereas True followers of Christ realize life and liberty to be a free gift for all those who have the fortitude to remain on the path.

This gift is received after death, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Tell that to the muslims in CAR who are getting killed and raped by christians.
Religion can bring out the worst in all people.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

(The beginning of new life is received) After the destruction of all life on earth though, right?

No, only the humans that behave like a cancer to this earth will be removed:

"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads... And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads." (Rev 7:3, 9:4)

"and I saw a new heaven and a new earth" (Rev 21:1)

"This world sees death and taxes as the only certainties, whereas True followers of Christ realize life and liberty to be a free gift for all those who have the fortitude to remain on the path."

This gift is received after death, right?

A Living God does not require death to deliver His Inheritance. Jesus died FOR us.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)

"Very truly I tell you whoever obeys my words will not taste death" (John 8:51)

This Babylonian daydream that the MSM is portaying as reality is far from the truth... The Truth is Liberating from the confines of this world - including death.

"The last enemy to be destroyed is death." 1 Corinthians 15:26

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

A Living God does not require death to deliver His Inheritance. Jesus died FOR us.

Jesus, if he existed, did die, and so will you. All this promised stuff comes after you die. Your death is an imminent promise.

edit on 31-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Jesus, if he existed, did die, and so will you. All this promised stuff comes after you die. Your death is an imminent promise.

That is the common belief, but is never said in Scripture. In fact, scripture says the opposite:

Whoever listens, understands, and acts upon the words of Jesus will not taste death (John 8:51, John 11:25-26, Gospel of Thomas opening verse, 1 Corinthians 15:26, etc)

You may wonder "where do these people of Christ Consciousness go then?"

-the son of Man has no place to lay his head... The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Do you know of any Christians that didn't die?

Everybody is going to die.

You may wonder "where do these people of Christ Consciousness go then?"

Not at all. I believe in reincarnation.
edit on 31-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If you could pick what would you come back as? I fancy being a racoon next life. Oh and you can't pick human

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Next time, I want to come back as a pampered house cat.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No. After teh destruction of evil. Earth will be remade. Why are you holding it hostage? Do you love evil so much?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And you fear death of the body. It's only going to get old and crappy. Maybe when you are 80+ years old, you wont't be so afraid to let it go. Believe me, constant nerve pain and chronic migraines make life in the physical overrated, it's the spiritual I look forward to. I live here for my family and loved ones.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Do you know of any Christians that didn't die?

Everybody is going to die. [/QUOTE]

this is the point of John 3:8

"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

As he says to Nicodemus, if you don't understand earthly matters, how can we begin to talk to you about heavenly life? They speak their testimony. One day is like a thousand years for the Most High - he gives this gift to those who follow the words of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

This is Jesus talking about reincarnation! He explains it as a fact, that has nothing to do with his impending crucifixion.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join