It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the end has not yet arrived

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It could have. But it hasn't because there are angels holding back the four winds of destruction for the sealing of the chosen ones. When it is complete, they will be let loose.

In the meantime there is still time to ally with Jehovah and the forces of good.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: loveofneighbor

You all have been saying it for hundreds of years...not happened yet.
If it does though and you are not saved what will you do then?.
It is like you and others actually want the world to end to say "I told you so" but If it does no God will save any of us especially those who want it and welcome it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

You don't even comprehend the op. Just spew your same old words.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Oh I get it follow your club or die.
Same old words? yeah we have heard your threats from many others fear is what you are pushing. Keep being afraid and keep attempting to bring fear into others I will be here to show that God doesn't do fear.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

No. You have no idea what is going on do you.

The wicked will act wickedly and no one wicked will understand.

But the words are sealed until the time of the end and those acting with insight will make true knowledge abound.

And know this also that in the end riduculers will come with their ridicule asking where is this foretold presence of his.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Love throws fear out. If you love there is no fear.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

And still you have no clue what is being said,

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Maybe. If the globalists are allowed to get their way, then Nov 26th 2016 will be a fatal day for the entire world.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If the final chosen is sealed.

No one knows the day that will happen. We do know the season has arrived.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveofneighbor
No one knows the day that will happen. We do know the season has arrived.

Clues are everywhere to those who seek them.

555 means change in numerology and death in Christianity. 555 days after Sept 11th 2001, Iraq got both death and change for the worse.

5555 days after Sept 11 2001 is Nov 26 2016.......

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I recognise your reference to the beginning of Revelation ch7, but other readers might not have done.
It might have been a good idea to cite that scripture as your authority for saying so, otherwise it looks like an unsupported statement.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Ok.

But then again that is not something wicked people would understand.

A lot of righteous people don't understand it fully.

It wasn't a statement made to argue though.

I know too many people want to argue.

Good post. I will keep it in mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Right so people who don't follow your fear and loathing for humanity (so obvious) are wicked....Mahahaahahaha.
No wonder your club is slowly dying off.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I love my neighbor you liar. And the father of the lie is Satan.

If I hated you I would conceal the truth from you, and mock and ridicule and troll like you're doing.

The statement was made out of love. Your response was made in hatred and hypocrisy. Accusing me of what you did,

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveofneighbor

I love my neighbor you liar. And the father of the lie is Satan.

If I hated you I would conceal the truth from you, and mock and ridicule and troll like you're doing.

The statement was made out of love. Your response was made in hatred and hypocrisy. Accusing me of what you did,

Star and flag brother!

You are wasting your breath when talking to knightofdoom.... I simply ignore his posts and you should consider the same because all he does he want to argue with Christians.... so keep in mind the words of Christ:

Matthew 10: 13-15 - If the home is worthy, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.…

Mark 6:11
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that place, as a testimony against them."

Luke 10:11
Even the dust of your town that clings to our feet, we wipe off as a testimony against you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God is near.'

Acts 13:51
So they shook the dust off their feet in protest against them and went to Iconium.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I can answer that..

It hasn't ended yet because i'm not ready to end it. Until then,
You'll just have to wait it out

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I love my neighbor you liar.

And yet, here you are promoting and gleefully hoping for the end of the world and the destruction of mankind!

Don't worry, though, OP. The END is coming, and it will come within your life time! But it will be YOUR end, not the end of the world or of mankind. Death is imminent. Embrace death like it's your best friend and refer to your personal death in every decision you make. Only then can you really LIVE your life.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Respectfully...once you used the reference to Jehovah...you isolated yourself against all the membership that is of different faiths be it Christian, Muslim, Hebrew, Mormon, Hindi, Buddhist....all the rest of the world...and dont not accept your views as the right way, but you should accept theirs as well.

You as far as reading your OP...we did. Perhaps you should re-read what is is you said. Therein is the tone you set and intended.

Best

MS Apostate (but wishes you well anyway)
edit on 31-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I distrust any religion which uses Eschatology many do not and If you look at those which do not have an end of days narritive they tend to be more peaceful then the barbaric ones that do.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

so you have invented fantasy " c " to explain why fantasy " b" has not yet occurred - but hey - please subscrive to fantasy " a " - before its " too late "

got it

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join