It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Come on . Thats my birthday. I hope they deliver a most wonderful birthday gift....enough stuff that Clinton and their gang are on their way to the fed pen and the Democratic Party left in shambles
What a day that would make for me

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
the fifth of november
is coming fast. November 8th even faster.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
November 5th is the Date of the "Million Mask March"

On another note. we accomplish far more than people know or believe. as I I have stated numerous times here, it's a "decentralized group, though we are "Structured" and we do have Organizers. We do not control every An0n or what they claim.

Too many people are looking for the Destruction of one specific person instead of seeing the information that could destabilize and alter America's "Core system"
edit on 31-10-2016 by XAn0nym0usX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

It's going to be a full house,
you might want to be watchful

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Can you remind me when it was that Anonymous was EVER just an Internet hate machine?

From what I understand, they were always activist by nature, it's just that they became aware at some point that most people, faced with a pizza order they did not want, will just eat more pizza than they expected, and be somewhat more in debt than they were.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

It isn't an organization. There is no shot callers. A random group of random people with different affiliations doing random stuff with random announcements. They jave as man people claim Anon against Trump as they do Hillary.

To assume that people would not ally themselves with fellow hackers that have the same purpose is a notion that I shall not entertain.

We live in a world where their is a vast network of individuals who have consolidated wealth and power and have done so using the nost nefarious of methods.

Naturally there would be a network of good on the other side attempting to expose and stop the other.

They are no one and they accomplish nothing.

Given how much exposure has been brought to the world in the past few years from hackers I find it funny that you make such a blanket statement.

As far as there being no plan, you must be of the view that the leaks we have seen on a daily basis is just simply random and not a part of a strategy?

To me it seems like there is a strategy and it is working quite effectively.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amMonday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I don't think you know the meaning of the word "anonymous".

(of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'd pay some attention to this member if I were you (meant to the original OP).

He's smart and doesn't go off half-cocked unless he knows it's BS.

Just my $0.02 for what it's worth...

Lol really i rarely ever ever ever agree with antediluvian actually this is the only time i have witnessed him saying anything remotely close to the truth.
When someone started a thread on ATS about the wikileaks DAK files it was me who told everyone that it didnt mean Day Assange was killed and its a linux file.
90 percent of the time the antediluvian is posting garbage pulled from every liberal rag website he can find to paint trump and his supporters as lower then human while ignoring and covering for hillary at the expense of common sense. However everything anon says should be taken with a grain of salt they are a bunch of script kiddies with maybe a few real haxors thrown in the mix.
edit on 31-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
That moron 0Hour1 keeps telling people that Assange is dead and they rush to ATS to start a thread.

That moron 0Hour1 is widely regarded as not being a member of Anonymous.

I hope this is true to be fair, I want Anonymous to be the beacon of truth they claim to be. If Nov.5th turns out to be a damp squib I think I, along with a lot of other people will stop paying them any attention.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
No one sees irony in a group named "Anonymous" having partisanship?

They're supposed to generally represent 'everyone' with a title like that, and yet they seem very Trump heavy.

It occurred to me too but hen I realised that Clinton is clearly far more corrupt than Trump and by bringing attention to the corruption of the Clinton Foundation, the family who run it and their dirty laundry they are levelling out the playing field a little. All of Trumps dirty laundry has been aired already, whereas I'd be willing to bet we've hardly scratched the surface of the lengths that Clinton and her acolytes will go to....
edit on 31/10/16 by djz3ro because: autocorrect is an A$$

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

They'll probably break the Guinness record for most "Guy Fawkes" masks worn on November 5th.

What an inane thing to come out with. Why do you suppose this would be the case? Have Anonymous sent out a video calling for people taking to the streets on Bonfire Night wearing V for Vendetta masks that I missed?

The Million Mask March happens annually and they've not had a Guinness Award yet...
edit on 31/10/16 by djz3ro because: i deleted my last line in error

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Come on . Thats my birthday. I hope they deliver a most wonderful birthday gift....enough stuff that Clinton and their gang are on their way to the fed pen and the Democratic Party left in shambles
What a day that would make for me

Happy Birthday!! I would wait but I'll probably forget.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

yep, I agree with you, has anon ever released anything that was even a firecracker more or less a bombshell.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'd pay some attention to this member if I were you (meant to the original OP).

He's smart and doesn't go off half-cocked unless he knows it's BS.

Just my $0.02 for what it's worth...

No matter how smart or knowledgeable the OP is he can't voucher for Anon. They are not an organization. It is a figurehead random people use for youtube views. How has Anon effected anything in the past five years? Do tell.

The most Anon is capable of is a ddos from a group of trolls.

They are not WikiLeaks. Actually come to think of it..if an Anon hacker had found anything he would reveal it through WikiLeaks because Anon is a joke.

I wasn't referring to the OP - the post was directed to the OP even though I replied to the member that I was referring to as smart. That sentence looks more confusing than the reality - lol.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Who is perpetuating claims that we will release a "Bombshell" November 5th?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

They'll probably break the Guinness record for most "Guy Fawkes" masks worn on November 5th.

What an inane thing to come out with. Why do you suppose this would be the case? Have Anonymous sent out a video calling for people taking to the streets on Bonfire Night wearing V for Vendetta masks that I missed?

The Million Mask March happens annually and they've not had a Guinness Award yet...

I'm obviously joking.

They also HAVE won Guinness awards for that event, despite it not being 'people wearing a mask.'

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I don't think you know the meaning of the word "anonymous".

(of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name

Really? I thought it meant Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Of course, the 5th November is otherwise known as Guy Fawkes Night. The mask Anonymous have requisitioned is Guy Fawkes. In all the spin and stuff, it’s worth reminding ourselves who Guy Fawkes was and why (in England at least) we celebrate his demise, brutal as it was.

In brief, Guy Fawkes was a religious zealot, a jihadist of his day. He, along with a group of like-minded zealots, thought that by killing as many people they could, and specifically the English Protestant King, they would cause the overthrow of a nation and religious change and Catholic bigotry would follow.

Luckily for the world his attempt failed. Protestantism flourished and the world was a better place.

While Anonymous may like the idea of destroying the leaders and society, one wonders what they want to follow will be any better.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If you are serious, no, Anonymous doesn't endorse any Candidate, they are both a repulsive reminder of the 'Inner system workings of a fascist America"
edit on 31-10-2016 by XAn0nym0usX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

One Anon doesn't speak for all Anons, but personally as an Anarchist, I welcome an Anarchist World

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join