It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resignation Letters Piling Up at FBI - Comey "Depressed"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's bad folks, obviously the moral majority at the FBI seems to know this and are taking action.

Looks like the resignation letters are piling up, but in a last ditch effort a golden egg has been dropped in Comey's lap to redeem the bureau. Will he do what's right this time around?

Thanks to Xcathedra for finding this article originally.

Resignation letters piling up at FBI
- James Comey's wife urged director to take powerful action

Original article here.

www.dailymail.co.uk... -reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

“He’s been ignoring the resignation letters in the hope that he could find a way of remedying the situation,'” said the source, according to Klein

Looks like a mutiny at the FBI according to the sources.

“The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn’t recommend an indictment against Hillary,” said the source, who Klein says has known Comey for nearly 20 years, goes to Catholic mass with him each week, and spends family outings together.

“Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,” said the source. “They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.”

I think anyone with a conscience would be depressed if they went against the "Truth" and "Justice".

The source says Comey agonized over the issue for months and even talked about it with his wife, Patrice.

Comey told Patrice the stack of resignation letters from livid agents was making him depressed, as they reminded him that morale at the bureau had hit rock bottom

edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

What's funny are the liberals who are smashing this guy, because not too long ago, when he gave all of Hillary's closest members all transactional immunity agreements they praised him and said he did a thorough year long investigation and they trusted his decision.. Now he reopens, due to new material, and now he's this republican FBI director who's purposely trying to help Trump win this election.... If he really wanted Trump to win, Hillary would have been indicted for the private unsecured email server, or one of the other 100000 crimes she's committed.

With Hillary and co. going after Comey hard now, I hope he takes the gloves off and goes right back after them...
edit on 30-10-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537i believe he will he HAS to
heres why www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I agree with what you are saying, but we really need to get away from this party, or that party, because this is about breaking the law, treason, and absolute corruption.

All of these issues are in and on, every level of government hopefully this will be a lesson to those who fly to close to the sun.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If he does anything he first needs to write a will.

I assume the good catholic has something big held over his head by the Clintons so he is in a catch 22 something has to give.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

If he does anything he first needs to write a will.

I assume the good catholic has something big held over his head by the Clintons so he is in a catch 22 something has to give.

A lot better men have died for the USA, in the battle over tyranny, lies, and corruption.

At least he'd die with some honor.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This stuff is getting really interesting.

I agree that Honor is extremely important and we all ought to seek it daily.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

What's funny are the liberals who are smashing this guy, because not too long ago, when he gave all of Hillary's closest members all transactional immunity agreements they praised him and said he did a thorough year long investigation and they trusted his decision..

Goes to show how pathetically easy it is for the msn to guide their devout flock...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I hope people realize that the liberals and Hillary supporters will attack the integrity of American Institutions, and will try to discredit Comey as much as possible.

I honestly would not be surprised if they try to paint him as a secret-Russian agent who's mission is to rig the elections against Hillary Clinton

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So that's why he did it, to placate some right-wing knuckle heads in the ranks.

If Hillary wins he finished. Now he has a reason to double down and go ahead and give Trump his wish

So well get a fascist for president and his own Himmler

You guys remember this is the same FBI you were saying murder people

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What are you talking about. What hypocrisy

It was Trump who was running around for weeks crying like a baby saying

RIGGED...RIGGED...RIGGED

I guess you forgot that

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Have any other sources? You're quoting WND that the FBI is in chaos.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
just a few weeks ago commey was the enemy, now he is an American hero, you just cant make this stuff up.

edit on 30-10-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Have any other sources? You're quoting WND that the FBI is in chaos.

And they are quoting DailyUK, if we read the link I posted in the OP carefully we'd see that the story is linked in the article.

www.dailymail.co.uk... -reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If this is accurate there could well be a number of reasons. Some could be down to disgust at the organisations lack of integrity in pursuing a dirty politician and the complicity in protecting her. It could be because if the truth comes out many will be implicated in helping to protect a corrupt politician. It could be that FBI is about to self-destruct or be destroyed by a slime ball politician who is backed by some very powerful and criminal organisations i.e, Rothschild et al. Or there could be something else contained in the email scandal or elsewhere that is going to blow the lid of some very nefarious activity.

There is of course a very good chance that some, or no truths will ever come out.
edit on 30-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I listened to a bit of Trump's speech today, hoping he would redeem himself by saying something true about the precarious position Hillary finds herself in.

Unfortunately, the first thing I heard was him going on about Podesta oversampling democrats to "rig the polls." Anyone who has bothered to read the Atlas document attached to that email thread can see that the oversampling was a means of getting better data for voter outreach for internal Dem polls, and has nothing whatsoever to do with any public polls.

So the question is: Is Trump lying on purpose, or is he really that stupid?

I'm beginning to think he's actually drinking the Kool-Aid himself and can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

I'm fed up with both candidates. They are both liars and cheats.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Nikola014

What are you talking about. What hypocrisy

It was Trump who was running around for weeks crying like a baby saying

RIGGED...RIGGED...RIGGED

I guess you forgot that

It is rigged, as the democrats proved when the rigged the primaries against Bernie.

Amusingly....you forgot that.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sounds like resigning before being pushed to me
The whole basket is corrupt

Going to make a great movie

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Comey is aware of the WikiLeaked documents, where the Clinton campaign, and the Clinton Foundation mocked justice, and violated the principles this country was founded on.

I hope President Trump keeps Comey on the team, and puts him in charge of the new SWAMP DRAINING agency. Harry Reid should be the first slime ball to go.
edit on 10/30/2016 by carewemust because: reid is scum

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Maybe Director Comey has had an Epiphany . Perhaps the Ghost of J. Edgar paid him a Visit the other Night Reminding him that Hell is Hot as Hell , Beware !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join