It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone I'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey everyone I'm new here at ATS but have been reading threads for a little bit and finally decided to become part of the family.

I'm not to sure where my interests lie or what particular subjects I gravitate to most as there are so many I enjoy be it anything from political conspiracy to cryptozoology wether I believe what I am looking at or not I love it all and am always glad to have a conversation about it

I'm an avid prepper and love survival so I suppose anything along those lines would be a good start point haha anyway drop me a line come and say hi I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and making some interesting friends on here

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!

I put together a mini-pantry in case of emergency and now have a bunch of cans of chili that are actually pretty disgusting. So I really hope s never hits the fan

Hope you enjoy your time here!

-zos

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkman258

Hi Darkman!

Welcome to the dark side. Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to what you have to bring.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkman258 Welcome,this is a great site and you will enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey every thanks for the welcomes
looking forward to being here just trying to get accustomed with the layout here haha shouldn't take long

Zosimov sounds like a good idea I haven't got the space for a pantry unfortunately but I do have various GTFO bags and items stored in various places for when needed got I'm looking into sorting a Genny out soon hopefully well see how it goes

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

hi new person... go right then left then up and then right again. If you get lost, ask one of the little people along the way... you should be fine.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hi everyone I'm new

Hi New, welcome to the set.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

The seem like pretty sound directions thanks for the advice just a quick question though what happens if I do a U-turn and end up at a dead end?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkman258

The seem like pretty sound directions thanks for the advice just a quick question though what happens if I do a U-turn and end up at a dead end?

Well.. i've been there before hehe... If that happens just pm me and i'll set you in the right direction.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Now you need to go and make some damn threads. Go Wild!

edit on 30-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: Darkman258

Well.. i've been there before hehe... If that happens just pm me and i'll set you in the right direction.

haha sounds like a plan to me

top topics

join