It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Trump Speech Yet.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have to say, I was moved. Anonymous put together an amazing 5 min speech from Trump describing what everyone in the world already knows and feels about the United States. Well, mostly everyone. We've been waiting a long time for someone to come along and rattle the establishment. We've had people whom we've believed and trusted to do just that but only to turn and do the opposite. The US, among many other nations around the world, are as corrupt as a stinking rotted out wooden ship. Someone needs to light it on fire and let it fall into the abyss of the North Atlantic ocean. As George Carlin so eloquently stated, "It's a big club, and you're not invited", "They call it the American dream, cause you have to be asleep to believe it".

In the beginning I laughed at Trump. Not laughing anymore; we are living in perilous times

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The Clinton campaign and her media lapdog have never looked quite so rattled as they do at the moment and the discomfort is a joy to witness. If a Trump presidency only achieves one thing it will prove that not everything happens at the behest of a corrupt political elite and the criminal bankers that fund it.
edit on 30-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
Like you I took Donald as a joke at first. I was not even going to vote because I was so disgusted with our ONE party system.

Then all the protests against Trump started, with all the vile and criminal behavior of the anti Trump crowd.
I decided then I would vote for Trump just to piss off the anti Trump crowd.

Trump has evolved as a leader over the past few months, my vote is no longer being cast to just piss people off nor is it just against Hillary.

I may be wrong, but I will err on the side of freedom.

We know the absolute corruption and Corporate Oligarchy that comes with Hillary.

Time to drain the cesspool that is Washington DC Mr Trump.

S&F

Awesome speech

edit on 10 30 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Like you I took Donald as a joke at first. I was not even going to vote because I was so disgusted with our ONE party system.

Then all the protests against Trump started, with all the vile and criminal behavior of the anti Trump crowd.
I decided then I would vote for Trump just to piss off the anti Trump idiotic behavior.

Trump has evolved as a leader over the past few months, my vote is no longer being cast to just piss people off nor is it just against Hillary.

I may be wrong, but I will err on the side of freedom.

We know the absolute corruption and Corporate Oligarchy that comes with Hillary.

Time to drain the cesspool that is Washington DC Mr Trump.

S&F

Awesome speech

I agree!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am being completely honest here with you guys, I believe this is a movement which will spark young people all around the world. This is what we all needed. I've been waiting for someone like him for pretty much my entire life. When Che Guevara died, i was only 17. I am extremely grateful to have been given the opportunity to live in the era of this movement, and I am not even from the United States! As someone who was born and raised in the era of communism, I never thought I would be this much emotionally invested in the elections of a country I was taught to hate. It's crazy to think how many sleepless nights I've spent listening live to Trump's speeches

Mister Donald j. Trump started something extraordinary. He may not win now, but there's no doubt in my mind, what he started will impact the world pretty soon.

edit on 711k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Excellent video...! I just emailed it to all my contacts...thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I am being completely honest here with you guys, I believe this is a movement which will spark young people all around the world. This is what we all needed. I've been waiting for someone like him for pretty much my entire life. When Che Guevara died, i was only 17. I am extremely grateful to have been given the opportunity to live in the era of this movement

Mister Donald j. Trump started something extraordinary. He may not win now, but there's no doubt in my mind, what he started will impact the world pretty soon.

I agree with you, this is it.

There simply won't be another chance to defeat the opposition after this year. If you don't Vote Trump kiss your ass ets goodbye.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
In recent weeks, Trump has been sounding like what a great president should sound like. Those that formed a judgement of him based on his early primary style or his debate style should listen to some of these speeches he has been giving to just the people of late. I loved the one out of Colorado a couple of days ago. President Trump! #draintheswamp
edit on 30-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That was a damn good speech. It embodies everything we all have had suspicions on. One of many reasons why I joined this site to begin with.
We certainly are at a crossroads. Should be an interesting ride.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Great speech.

Like others, I was going to vote for Trump originally just to see as Ive said, how many liberals heads would explode when he won. But now its more than that (in addition to seeing libs heads explode... thatll still be fun). In fact I already voted about 3 weeks ago via absentee ballot

edit on 10/30/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Share this video with everyone you can and by every means.
And pray that we make to the 8th in peace.

Buck

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I still think Trumps a dick,just lesser of a dick than Hilary Clanton
Clanton, you know, like those hillbillys a on tv,
yeah it's a bad pun

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

ATS has officially embraced ignorance. With the front page and live page filled with nothing but pro Trump threads & anti Clinton threads it's clear this place has become a bastion of ignorance. Don't get me wrong, Clinton sucks but to see so much support for a clown like Trump, well it's very sad. You all are fools if you think Trump is the answer. Fools!

Again, Clinton sucks and I'm not voting for her.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Have you forgotten how the front page of ATS looked like last week?

Numerous anti-Trump threads describing him as a sexual predator. Now we have an ongoing FBI investigation into Hillary reopened, and people praising Trump's speech. Do you not agree with the message he's trying to pass around your country, and around the world for that matter?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

ATS has officially embraced ignorance. With the front page and live page filled with nothing but pro Trump threads & anti Clinton threads it's clear this place has become a bastion of ignorance. Don't get me wrong, Clinton sucks but to see so much support for a clown like Trump, well it's very sad. You all are fools if you think Trump is the answer. Fools!

I'm sure everyone who supports Trump is grateful for your assessment of their judgement and will now change their stance because of your superior wisdom.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I respect your right to speak your mind but I want to say one thing. If I am able to completely change my view 180 degrees on dime when presented with information about the Clinton Foundation, the DNC, and the Clinton crime family, and you are not, it says a lot more about you than me.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

ATS has officially embraced ignorance. Fools!

Why is it only leftists claim ATS has "embraced ignorance" whenever they start seeing their positions falling apart? I mean your claim is nothing new... Ive been seeing that claimed since I got here in 2011, from upset liberals who didnt get their way and feel they need to stomp their feet a little and tell everyone how stupid they all are for not thinking like them.

edit on 10/30/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Don't call me ignorant. When you say things like the insults above, you are demeaning people that have spent a great deal of time learning and researching facts, listening to speeches, and digging in the dirt.

Trump is my choice and I did NOT make it out of ignorance, so don't call me and my fellow Trump supporters 'fools'.
And....I would bet Big Bucks you DID NOT listen to that speech nor the ones Donald has been giving to The People of America. I would call you 'ignorant', but that is against T&C rules, so I will just say "stick your head back in the sand".

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself. 11 days out and a race leader has emerged, the other is currently stuck in the mud created by leaks, lots of leaks over dirt. dirt + water = mud, she's stuck in the mud.

"and the people of the world know it too" - correct, the whole planet is watching what is happening so don't bloody screw it up by giving the chair to Hillikileaks

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Don't call me ignorant. When you say things like the insults above, you are demeaning people that have spent a great deal of time learning and researching facts, listening to speeches, and digging in the dirt.

Trump is my choice and I did NOT make it out of ignorance, so don't call me and my fellow Trump supporters 'fools'.
And....I would bet Big Bucks you DID NOT listen to that speech nor the ones Donald has been giving to The People of America. I would call you 'ignorant', but that is against T&C rules, so I will just say "stick your head back in the sand".

Trump has Won.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join