It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Health Issues Confirm by Podesta Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Before Hillary Clinton announced her run for president, an email sent on March 14th, 2014, by campaign manager Robert Mook to Clinton campaign chairman Podesta asks whether Podesta has discussed Hillary’s “taxes and health.” The email states that he acknowledges they’re both “hyper sensitive” issues, wondering whether “both are better dealt with very early so we control them–rather than responding to calls for transparency.”Text

Seemed like her health was a concern before she officially announced her run.

Hillary’s top aide Huma Abedin admits that the former Secretary of State is “still not perfect in her head,” in a newly revealed Wikileaks email on Tuesday.

Again, not a good candidate for POTUS.

Startlingly, an email exchange between Hillary’s campaign leaders, Tanden and Podesta, even questions if she is aware that we are living on planet Earth.
Telling an audience in Ohio that she was “moderate and center” after previously stating just a few days prior that she was “progressive”, Tanden asks, “Why did she call herself a moderate?”
Podesta replied “I pushed her on this on Sunday night. She claims she didn’t remember saying it. Not sure I believe her.”
In response, Tanden stated, “I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she’s actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment.

Her campaign staff wonders if she knows what planet we are on, not exactly a good candidate for POTUS.

Mook stated “Yes. We need to kill that baby in the cradle.” (Which perfectly articulates how sadistic the Clinton campaign and agenda is within a single metaphor.)

"kill that baby in the cradle" referring to getting the questions about HRC health squashed before they get out of hand.

This along with many other recently recorded accounts of Hillary’s severe coughing fits, dangerous falls, recurring eye problems, and the spitting up of a vile yellow substance, have undoubtedly shown that this presidential candidate is scarcely physically fit to perform duties as president.

We all get sick, but there seems to be a lot of sickness for HCR, eyes, coughs, fainting etc. Again not a good candidate for POTUS.

wearechange.org... health-issues/

edit on 29-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2016 by seasonal because: fix source

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Before Hillary Clinton announced her run for president, an email sent on March 14th, 2014, by campaign manager Robert Mook to Clinton campaign chairman Podesta asks whether Podesta has discussed Hillary’s “taxes and health.” The email states that he acknowledges they’re both “hyper sensitive” issues, wondering whether “both are better dealt with very early so we control them–rather than responding to calls for transparency.”Text

Seemed like her health was a concern before she officially announced her run.

Hillary’s top aide Huma Abedin admits that the former Secretary of State is “still not perfect in her head,” in a newly revealed Wikileaks email on Tuesday.

Again, not a good candidate for POTUS.

Startlingly, an email exchange between Hillary’s campaign leaders, Tanden and Podesta, even questions if she is aware that we are living on planet Earth.
Telling an audience in Ohio that she was “moderate and center” after previously stating just a few days prior that she was “progressive”, Tanden asks, “Why did she call herself a moderate?”
Podesta replied “I pushed her on this on Sunday night. She claims she didn’t remember saying it. Not sure I believe her.”
In response, Tanden stated, “I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she’s actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment.

Her campaign staff wonders if she knows what planet we are on, not exactly a good candidate for POTUS.

Mook stated “Yes. We need to kill that baby in the cradle.” (Which perfectly articulates how sadistic the Clinton campaign and agenda is within a single metaphor.)

"kill that baby in the cradle" referring to getting the questions about HRC health squashed before they get out of hand.

This along with many other recently recorded accounts of Hillary’s severe coughing fits, dangerous falls, recurring eye problems, and the spitting up of a vile yellow substance, have undoubtedly shown that this presidential candidate is scarcely physically fit to perform duties as president.

We all get sick, but there seems to be a lot of sickness for HCR, eyes, coughs, fainting etc. Again not a good candidate for POTUS.

WikiLeaks Podesta Emails Confirm Hillary’s Health Issues

eine link bitte! Dies ist das zweite Mal haben Sie dies getan.
edit on 29-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

eine link bitte!

I fixed the source.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

LOL, they are always hyper sensitive issues that will be discussed about candidates. No one really knows about Trumps taxes or health. Spin again.
edit on 29-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i am the liquor

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i am the liquor

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

As a starting point, this thread contains quite a bit of info on your subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's never nice to hear about people discussing you behind your back. Hillary will be scouring these emails as much as we are and adding a few more names to her kill-list. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Heads are going to roll!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

i am the liquor

?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Let us hope the witch's ill-health won't end up being her get-out-of-jail-free card.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra Trumps health is perfect, he has done over 200 speeches, Hillary has done 17. This thread is about Hillarys health, NOT Trumps taxes SPIN AGAIN. If You don't want to use your rules and deductions to pay less taxes then don't, if You don't want Trump to do it then sorry Hillary should have changed the laws !

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sources about Trump's poor health Please.

Trump already said that his tax plan is going to be "fantastic, I mean really really great, and the economy is going to be so strong, and so great you won't believe it." That is a plan that will make America great again.

(sarcasm)
edit on 29-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Shillery is a weak person in general, weak health, weak mind, unhealthy and fat, high blood pressure, bad judgement and terrible instinct, does she even live on this planet ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I like the emails where Hillarys team calls her names, that's so Hillarious, "bad judgement", "not on this planet", "not right in the head", "she crated this mess", "she cant keep up with her lies", "we told her not to do it",,,when does it end....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That statement that Huma made about Hillary "still not perfect in her head" is important, and not knowing she's on planet earth.

That is disqualifying for her to be president, no question about it. The commander in chief has to 100 % know what they're doing at all times.

Msm should be covering this. Wow, she is ten times more dangerous than Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

You are being logical, she needs to except her limits.

If she is elected I hope all this is a big line of poop, but with the things we have seen I really find it hard to believe the health concerns are a fabrication. Another surprise is the fact that her supporters still feel she is fit to serve in the capacity of POTUS, a task that would be a tall order for a person half her age.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I am Constantly Concerned about Hillary's Health Issues . I have been Waiting for Her to Drop Dead for Some Time Now .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It has been an open secret that Clinton is not in good health.

Now her body doubles are in really good health. So all is well.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Ich bin Ständig um die Gesundheitsprobleme von Hillary besorgt. Ich habe auf Sie Gewartet, um für einige Zeit Jetzt Tot umzufallen.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ich bin Ständig um die Gesundheitsprobleme von Hillary besorgt. Ich habe auf Sie Gewartet, um für einige Zeit Jetzt Tot umzufallen.

Leider ich auch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join