It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - Hillary Clinton Has Chronic Health Problems. Campaign Cover-Up is Ongoing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sunday October 16, 2016

From WikiLeaks Podesta document release - Batch #9.

In March of 2015, the Hillary Clinton campaign was so concerned about Hillary Clinton's deteriorating health, that they formulated a strategy for hiding her true health status, and (probably) explaining any symptoms of her illness that might become visible during the campaign. (i.e. "Hillary has pneumonia.")

Story: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Now that her staff has confirmed that Hillary Clinton has debilitating health issues, maybe somewhere in the next 50,000 e-mails and documents yet to arrive from Wiki-leaks, will be information which hints at the exact nature of these serious health conditions.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/17/2016 by carewemust because: Anybody But Hillary!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So what?

Trump is a “brave soldier” for avoiding STDs during his single years in the late ’90s.

Don't vote for any of them both! Go out and vote third party!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty sure he's referring to "taxes and health" as sensitive policy platforms and this has nothing at all to do with her physical well being.

This looks pretty desperate.

She's still a murdering sociopath though.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So what?

SO WHAT? Hillary's Doctor LIED! She is not in good health.

link   

So what?

Trump is a “brave soldier” for avoiding STDs during his single years in the late ’90s.

That doesn't have anything to do with tthe thread...

Anyhow, this is about a coverup, fan or not, if true, and its known she could potentially be dying or something, the public has a right to know..because then the VP pick becomes extremely important.

+2 more 
link   
I had to click through a few links to read the entire email thread in question. The only thing it says is that "taxes and health are hyper-sensitive issues" and they might want to consider getting out in front of it rather than resorting to later calls for transparency.

I assume they are in fact referring both to Hillary's taxes and Hillary's health, although the latter isn't 100% clear. The former certainly is.

However, to be clear, nowhere does it say that Hillary has a debilitating illness or chronic health problems.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

So what?

I dont suppose you can show me where in the OP there is a recomendation of a vote for Trump ?

Why do you people continually assume that not voting for Hillary automatically is a vote for Trump ?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Pretty sure he's referring to "taxes and health" as sensitive policy platforms and this has nothing at all to do with her physical well being.

Hard to tell either way. but that note I would think is more towards policy than doctors.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Now that her staff has confirmed that Hillary Clinton has debilitating health issues,

Yet you are unable to show where any staff has confirmed that.... funny that!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

But her doubles don't! buhahahahahah!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Totally misleading title for the OP, no?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If I were Hillary, this is exactly the type of thread I'd like to see, because anyone who actually reads the email thread in question would see that the thread title and OP aren't supported. Which, in turn, calls other leaks into question, especially since so many of the leak threads turn out like this.

It almost makes me wonder if this is all a Hillary sponsored obfuscation plan, but I realize that wouldn't really make any sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Its not.... if you read the mail you'll see that they are very litteral because they had issues in 2008 because Hillary suddenly added over 1 mil. to her own campaign from her personal pocket. Something that cause problems because.... well, how much was she being paid for the speeches she had made at the time. Tax returns was demanded...

So when tax is litteral, so is health. She's #ed....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Which, in turn, calls other leaks into question, especially since so many of the leak threads turn out like this.

You continuously hopping thread to thread regurgitating that won't make it true.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Quite the contrary, AnkhMorpork. I'm laying the groundwork for what's to come.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Quite the contrary, AnkhMorpork. I'm laying the groundwork for what's to come.

You svould have mentioned the apparent tax issues as well.... smells a lot like they arent too happy about putting forth her returns unless asked directly and even litterally say it was a problem in 2008 because she was funding herself which ofcourse raises questions....

And yed, she did put them forward, but how much damage control went into play before that.

Her health.... that mail and those episodes we've seen lately. No doubt she's beyond repair and I bet that is what Trump knows and is why he suggested drug testing. She's not on enhancers.... she's on life preservers.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I didn't mention that the campaign is concerned about Hillary's TAX ISSUES, because her HEALTH PROBLEMS are more acute and immediately comprehended. Hillary's supporters saw her personal doctor's report, and accepted that as the final authority, despite what is evident in the many videos, photos, and physician opinions.

With many more Wiki-documents coming, I believe Hillary's health will once again take center stage, along with the other deceptions she's associated with.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

If I were Hillary, this is exactly the type of thread I'd like to see, because anyone who actually reads the email thread in question would see that the thread title and OP aren't supported. Which, in turn, calls other leaks into question, especially since so many of the leak threads turn out like this.

It almost makes me wonder if this is all a Hillary sponsored obfuscation plan, but I realize that wouldn't really make any sense.

Nah, it's just desperation. I expect the next 3 weeks to be full of last ditch efforts to sway the election, true or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Good.. I read the entire email... yes, the title is exagerated, BUT they do in fact say that her health is a sensitive issue. Now why would they even mention that? And even more so, why would they mention that in a string of emails where they go into detail why her tax returns could be an issue? One gives credit to the other....

FYI on below. It's a good point. Have you talked with her at all about taxes and health? I'm know both are hyper sensitive but I wonder if both are better dealt with very early so we control them--rather than responding to calls for transparency. What do you think?

Something IS going on with her, especially in light of the numerous episodes she's had the last year during public appearences and disappearences.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Something bugs me.... Back in september Clinton "released" medical documents... but the only thing I've been able to find are the letters written by Lisa Bardack at Caremount. In my view this does not count as a release what so ever. How the hell can we be sure that Bardack isn't the least bit biased and only writing what the Clinton people wants her to write?

A true release would be actual medical documents.

In one of the mails leaked, the discussion about Clintons health ends up with the remark that they should look at what other candidates had done previously and specifically writes that Biden and McCain would be the ones Clinton would be compared to.

McCain has been a bit more forth coming in his own way. It's half comical, but he did offer members of the press 3 hours to be present and able to look at 1700 pages of his medical history and afterwards a conference call.
So yes, a lot of paper which in average would mean you had to read and understand every page in 9 seconds, BUT actual medical documents instead of this letter thing that the Clinton campaign is doing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join