It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - Hillary Clinton Has Chronic Health Problems. Campaign Cover-Up is Ongoing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The double standard in this election.

If Donny was near death it would earn him more votes.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
A true release would be actual medical documents..

Please show us the "actual medical documents" Trump released.... and other candidates from past elections....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I'm pretty sure the speeches were after she was SOS. In 08 she was NY senator.

And they have released every tax return going back 30 years. On file for anyone to see.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Yup. See above.
Thirty years. Released.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure the speeches were after she was SOS. In 08 she was NY senator.

And they have released every tax return going back 30 years. On file for anyone to see.

Yes... I wrote wrong, it was WJC's paid speeches and their explanation back then as to how she was able to put 5.000.000 dollars into her own campaign was that she spent them off her 8 mil. advance from her living history book deal.

But if there isn't an issue with taxes or returns, why at all write this:

> I brought this up with Jen a couple of days ago but just to flag and have this on our radar. Any mention that she is using her personal money to pay for costs could lead some to use that as an opening to either a) dig deeper into the paid speeches; or b) demand her tax returns to know who is funding the campaign.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Hillary is taking 4 days off to prepare for Wednesday's debate. Preparing to drone out the same politician verbiage and "catch phrases" she's used for the past 30 years? I don't think so! Hillary is sickly. Trying to conserve gas in order to make it to that November 8th finish line.

In fact, some of her MSM advisors are suggesting that Hillary skip this Wednesday's debate. She must be totally worn out.

edit on 10/17/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So what?

SO WHAT? Hillary's Doctor LIED! She is not in good health.

Her health seems fine.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Because "IF I POST AGAINST HILLARY (never calls them Mrs. Clinton or such) IT IS IN A MANNER THAT DICTATES THAT I WANT TRUMP TO RULE!" is a trope here in these boards these days.

I would applaud if anyone here would NOT vote for both of those terrible, terrible choices! Be brave! Make a state neither "blue" or "red", give it a new color!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm pretty sure if Trump was near death he'd be smart enough not to run for president.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Gateway Pundit, what a trash website that is 95% BS sprinkled with grains of Truth. That site should be banned from ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Where does anything say Hillary is in poor health?

Why is it so important to you to keep advancing this issue?
She's as healthy or most likely healthier than trump given the differences in their diets and lifestyles.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

We both know dear that the videos were not showing her having seizures. If you keep insisting that they do you're not doing yourself any favors.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: Greggers
Which, in turn, calls other leaks into question, especially since so many of the leak threads turn out like this.

You continuously hopping thread to thread regurgitating that won't make it true.

It doesn't need my help to be true. It simply is true.

Damnit guys, there really ARE some bombshells in those Hillary emails, but the alt-right media and the people who swallow it hook-line-and-sinker are making it VERY hard to find.

Stop the BS. Be more objective. You're hurting your own cause.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And yet Trump offered a letter which began
To Whom my concern...

Yeah.

Good times.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Pretty sure he's referring to "taxes and health" as sensitive policy platforms and this has nothing at all to do with her physical well being.

Maybe, but that isn't how it sounds to me. They go on to say they need to control those topics rather than respond to calls for "transparency."

edit on 17-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Perhaps these refer to her stance on taxes and health care issues?
They are sensitive. Trump has already claimed over and over she will raise taxes and continue Obama care .
Getting out in front of those issues would be a smart move.

But these just don't ring as genuine because no one would ever need to demand her tax returns when they are a matter of pubic record.

Tim Kaine has said that an e me pertaining to him is completely wrong. And another has said they don't remember an e mail they supposedly received.
So it may be that some of these are fake. I don't know. I don't care.
The emails don't seem to be providing anything that shows anything illegal or nefarious or even particularly damaging either.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If everyone will click through to wikileaks and view the actual email thread in its entirety, it is very clear they are discussing Hillary's personal taxes rather than her policy position on taxes.

From wikileaks:

I brought this up with Jen a couple of days ago but just to flag and have this on our radar. Any mention that she is using her personal money to pay for costs could lead some to use that as an opening to either a) dig deeper into the paid speeches; or b) demand her tax returns to know who is funding the campaign. > > I don't know how likely that is but the press is on a transparency kick. I do remember in 08 after it was announced she put $5 million into the campaign before Super Tuesday, the press wanted WJCs paid speeches and their tax returns. Our answer then was she was using money from her $8 million advance on living history.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

However, no such verification can be found for the term "health." The email thread isn't about health. Health is tacked onto the end of it, mostly out of context.

I assume they ARE talking about Hillary's health (because they WERE talking about her taxes), but nowhere does it state she is suffering from a serious illness.

Like I said, the email merely states that health (presumably, Hillary's health) is a sensitive issue that they might want to consider getting out in front of. That's very different than what the OP claims.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

And there is another email chain from July 2015 that is entirely about rolling out the "narrative" concerning Hillary's personal tax records and her health.

Her doctor's letter is also discussed within.

Email ID: 11277

Subject line: "RE: Taxes/health records rollout"

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where does anything say Hillary is in poor health?

" Why is it so important to you to keep advancing this issue?
She's as healthy or most likely healthier than trump given the differences in their diets and lifestyles.
"

That is Clearly an Untruth .

" Sources close to Hillary tell me that her doctors have discovered she suffers from arrhythmia (an abnormal heart beat) and a leaking heart valve. They have recommended that she consider having valve replacement surgery, but Hillary has refused because she does not want to risk the negative political fallout from stories about such a serious operation.
In addition to the arrhythmia and leaking heart valve, Hillary suffers from chronic low blood pressure, insufficient blood flow, a tendency to form life-threatening blood clots, and troubling side effects from her medications. "

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So what?

SO WHAT? Hillary's Doctor LIED! She is not in good health.

Her health seems fine.

De - Nile is just not a River in Egypt .
www.washingtontimes.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join