It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Health Issues Confirm by Podesta Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: smurfy

Ich bin Ständig um die Gesundheitsprobleme von Hillary besorgt. Ich habe auf Sie Gewartet, um für einige Zeit Jetzt Tot umzufallen.

Leider ich auch.

He..He...
jawohl .

Unfortunately ..
edit on 29-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think Hillary has some health issues, but do believe these emails are being taken on a bias point of view. I only see where they have concerns regarding her stances on taxes and healthcare...aka...current obamacare. Of course, Hillary is not progressive, that was Bernie's thing. She is not even moderate...she is out for herself and has no true stance on anything unless it will be beneficial to her in some way!

I point this out since there are more legitimate email links to raise eyebrows, for exaggerating emails on a bias perspective will cause more disinterests in reality to manage many more outstanding leaks.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

BUT...with all of her health issues, I guess you could look at it in the sense that she probably wouldn't last long if she does get elected. Then all we'd have to do is put up with a boring (his own self description in his Meet The Press interview last month), gun control advocating, harmonica playing progressive and one time missionary to Honduras, with a backbone of steel (Clinton's words) who felt it necessary to cancel upcoming speaking engagements due to the very real possibility of zero to very limited attendance. All in all, I seriously wonder if ANY of her supporters know what planet they're on either.

It sure seems to be falling into perfect alignment for someone, doesn't it?

(Sorry mods, I just couldn't resist wandering off topic just a teensy...but, I DID mention her health issues, right?)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think you're saying that there's no need to sensationalize. Hillary's physical health issues are easily seen via video clips. As for her mental problems, dysfunctions, and shortcomings...they're made obvious via the WikiLeaked e-mails, FBI testimony, her answers to Judicial Watch, and several other written sources.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

HEY don't blame US if we don't want to elect a Constitutional RICO crisis,we MIGHT get the CURRENT POTUS as well.
www.usasupreme.com...
edit on 30-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Labhair englsh tú amadán diabhal!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ich bin Ständig um die Gesundheitsprobleme von Hillary besorgt. Ich habe auf Sie Gewartet, um für einige Zeit Jetzt Tot umzufallen.

Was ist mit Ihnen zwei Eingabe in deutscher Sprache. Lernen wir Deutsch in Angst, dass Hillary gewinnen wird und dass wir müssen übereinstimmen? Gott bewahre!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: reldra

Sources about Trump's poor health Please.

Trump already said that his tax plan is going to be "fantastic, I mean really really great, and the economy is going to be so strong, and so great you won't believe it." That is a plan that will make America great again.

(sarcasm)

That's what I tell my boss during my yearly evaluation when he asks for my goals for the upcoming year.

"Sir, my work is going to be fantastic. I mean, really really great. Beleee me. It's going to be so yuge you won't believe it."

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I used to LAUGH at those questions....All the people who got FIRED for screwing up before me secured my position,ALL you have to do is the job.
I don't think she's THAT ill I think stress is killing her...or excessive curses

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This email has made the rounds here before. It was BS the first time too. With all the legitimate swirl surrounding Hillary right now, why focus on unsubstantiated nonsense?

Come on, guys. Now's your time.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Labhair englsh tú amadán diabhal!

Ní dóigh liom go dtuigeann siad Gaeilge. beidh mé a aistriú dóibh.

Was Cavetrooper sagt, ist "Englisch sprechen Sie Narren."

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

No , just remembering the Language after Years of not practicing it . Smurfy reminded me .

God Preserves All of US ..............)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think you're saying that there's no need to sensationalize. Hillary's physical health issues are easily seen via video clips. As for her mental problems, dysfunctions, and shortcomings...they're made obvious via the WikiLeaked e-mails, FBI testimony, her answers to Judicial Watch, and several other written sources.

Exactly! This OPs provided email is too grasping. I can admit there are many more legitimate videos/emails than this one to show there is health concerns. When we share such as this...it blurs the truth, especially for the undecideds reading. Mainly, because it is obvious by it's speech including taxes...they are obviously talking about political platforms. The only thing truly relevant is that Hillary is not truly on the same page as the general DNC platform. Share that aspect!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I don't even know Klingon..took 2 years of spanish in College ...NOTHIN.
CAN't remember it.
edit on 30-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

CAN't remember it.

How do you say ... in Klingon? ............. tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaHvIS, chay' ... vIjatlh?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm sure Hillary isn't in perfect health she is a 70 year old women.
But if you think Trump an over weight 70 year old man isn't just as unhealthy than your intentionally being Ignorant. And anyone that says an unhealthy women can't be POTUS must admit that an unhealthy man is also incapable of doing that job.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I like the emails where Hillarys team calls her names, that's so Hillarious, "bad judgement", "not on this planet", "not right in the head", "she crated this mess", "she cant keep up with her lies", "we told her not to do it",,,when does it end....

And that other gal who said, "who told her she could do that and why aren't they drawn and quartered?!"

lol!!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I used to LAUGH at those questions....All the people who got FIRED for screwing up before me secured my position,ALL you have to do is the job.
I don't think she's THAT ill I think stress is killing her...or excessive curses

Yeah, them pins can be deadly.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

CAN't remember it.

How do you say ... in Klingon? ............. tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaHvIS, chay' ... vIjatlh?

Not quite.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

omg...my eyes!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join