It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Liberal Runs Over Line Of Trump Signs… But Didn’t See The Row Of NAILS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What does a .308 do to an engine block on a newly made car?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
BUSTED: Liberal Runs Over Line Of Trump Signs… But Didn’t See The Row Of NAILS

Proves that liberal is rather juvenile.
It also proves that the Trumpet is insidious, dangerous, nasty.. Truly fitting the 'despicable' definition.
As far as the juvenile, I guess he learned his lesson as to the nature of Republikkans!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: eluryh22

If the Child who Might have Found it was not a Member of the Mans Family , he would be Tresspassing on Private Property .

I can't categorically say you are wrong... but I think you might be.

I don't remember enough about the incident to find a link to it (not at this hour anyway) but there was something I read about where a homeowner had a large lawn mower, secured in his back yard by a locked 4' chain link fence. A "kid" was walking by and even though the lawn mower was behind a locked gate, well into the homeowner's property, the fact that this "thing" was slightly visible from the street designated it as an "enticement." I remember that being the word used... "enticement."

Long story short the kid lost a hand or something and the homeowner was held liable.

As a father of a 5 year old.... my takeaway is.... I will make sure my kid isn't so stupid as to hop a fence into someone's private property and activate equipment that he has no business activating (even if he had permission).

Geez , that's a Tragic Story if True . I do Hope your Child knows better than to get Hurt on someones Private Property .

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join