It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Liberal Runs Over Line Of Trump Signs… But Didn’t See The Row Of NAILS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
a reply to: Greggers

Hmm. The homeowner could say that it was scrap wood with the nails already in it that he used as a base for the sign.
He could always just use the Hillary defense also. He does'nt recall putting nails in the board and had no "intent" to create a booby trap.

Yes, the homeowner could lie to try and get out illegally constructing a booby trap with intent to cause personal damage to either someone else or someone else's property.

Yes, he could lie.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

If you broke into my house being shot would be your main worry not booby traps.

It's hard to sue someone when you're dead.

Actually, you'd be legally justified in most states if you shot and killed an intruder who had invaded your home.

Booby-traps appear to be treated differently under the law.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If you broke into my house being shot would be your main worry not booby traps.

It's hard to sue someone when you're dead.

Fine then.
I'll postpone my plans.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I often found it odd how that works. You can blow a hole through someone that breaks into your home legally but to injure them with a booby trap is illegal. Oh well, I find that a pair of dobermans is more effective than any booby trap.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That's why you can't make it look like a trap. That's harder to do of course but it can be done sometimes.

Traps for people have to be much more tricky than animal traps. Only because you aren't allowed to trap people on purpose. But people get stuck in stuff all the time by accident. Or so it seems....

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I often found it odd how that works. You can blow a hole through someone that breaks into your home legally but to injure them with a booby trap is illegal. Oh well I find that a pair of dobermans is more effective than any booby trap.

It's not that odd really if you think about it.

It's ok to blow someone away that you are legally allowed to blow away.

But booby traps can kill the innocent.

edit on 28-10-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Shooting someone is a self defense thing though. You still have to be threatened. You can't just shoot someone because they're in your house. If you're safe or can escape or something you're supposed to do that first. You can get in trouble for just blasting away. Depending upon the state of course.

Traps you don't have to be threatened or in danger for them to snare someone. Plus they might catch an innocent person as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Good point but stray bullets can also harm or kill innocents. I see the point though that the it's much more likely to occur with booby traps. If people could just not trespass on someone elses property this would'nt even be an issue though. The guy that ran over the signs obviously broke the law. The homeowner obviously set a booby trap. I believe both deserve some kind of criminal charge against them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Hehe

Its the little things that make life worth living....

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Actually, had he put up another sign next to the others saying "Tire Damage" he'd probably be ok legally. It probably would have kept them from driving over them to start with also.

Just having that sign and no trap would probably work as well. Like having fake cameras up. Sometimes just a warning is enough.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well I bet I can find the same number of conservatives vandalizing mosques as you can find liberals running over signs. Does that mean it's ok to claim all Conservatives have a habit of vandalizing mosques??? Because I can find some articles of them doing it here and there and call it Large Scale Conservative Activities.

Seriously. What makes "the scale" of liberals running over yard signs so extreme in your opinion??? What's the cut off line exactly??? How many to make it applicable to the entire classification of Liberals does it take??? 20 signs??? 50??? 100??? How have you reached this scientific assessment exactly??? Can I see your data on Liberal Sign Destruction??? Do you have the data on comparing it with other types of Sign Destruction??? Can I see your data on verifying all these cases to be actual liberals doing it???

Lol it is not about how many political signs a "liberal" may have hit, but more about their actions on a larger scale, not including the sign incident(s). You know..... Like 5 cops murdered here, 3 cops there, burning, looting.. Overall vile actions. Sure there are conservatives who do stupid things, but I am talking about the scale of things between the two.

Again, it is not just about this sign, but the daily, extreme actions that we see. Now as far as burning down mosques......I think out of all the "hate crimes" I have seen in the last few years, like almost zero turned out to be true, and most all of them where actually mini false flags perpetrated by the very people crying racism.
edit on 28-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

For your reading enjoyment. fakehatecrimes.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Now as far as burning down mosques......I think out of all the "hate crimes" I have seen in the last few years, like almost zero turned out to be true, and most all of them where actually mini false flags perpetrated by the very people crying racism.

Of course they're all faked. Because even when they do something wrong, they were just framed.

Perfect little angels they are.

I'm in no mood to deal with your multi layered protective bias right now. So you go on believing what you want. You wouldn't listen to anything I say anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: eluryh22

If the Child who Might have Found it was not a Member of the Mans Family , he would be Tresspassing on Private Property .

I can't categorically say you are wrong... but I think you might be.

I don't remember enough about the incident to find a link to it (not at this hour anyway) but there was something I read about where a homeowner had a large lawn mower, secured in his back yard by a locked 4' chain link fence. A "kid" was walking by and even though the lawn mower was behind a locked gate, well into the homeowner's property, the fact that this "thing" was slightly visible from the street designated it as an "enticement." I remember that being the word used... "enticement."

Long story short the kid lost a hand or something and the homeowner was held liable.

As a father of a 5 year old.... my takeaway is.... I will make sure my kid isn't so stupid as to hop a fence into someone's private property and activate equipment that he has no business activating (even if he had permission).
edit on 28-10-2016 by eluryh22 because: typo

edit on 28-10-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It kinda looks fake..... The guy should of cemented steel polls with those Trump signs, he would of had better results than just a flat tire.... Plus it wouldn't be a booby trap.

edit on 28-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Plus it wouldn't be a booby trap.

I thought a booby trap was giving a woman a seat on an airplane next to Trump.
Ba-dum-dum! (supposed to be drum sounds)
edit on 28-10-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

lol star for you......

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
This homeowner could be sued for entrapment.

There's no way that you wouldn't run over that nice neat row of Trump signs, and the homeowner clearly knew this and constructed a trap that could have ended up putting an eye out if some dumb kid were to crash their bike and land face first on a trump.

Of course , some kid would also be trespassing on private property...cant do that. And , I would just say , twas the only board I had left.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Oh what fun can't wait until it escalates and you all start using mines instead of nails....
Can you not see they want you all to tear each other apart?.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

these #ers aren't liberals, atleast in the true sense.. they are progressive (regressive), SJW, #s

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

the " evidence " does not support the claims made

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join