It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payback? Russia Gets Hacked, Revealing Putin Aide's Secrets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yawn.... yeah right Russians.... deflect, deflect, make the Russian's the bad guys.

In reality it's Soros minions hacking the Russians.

That name really... Cyber Hunta... lol.

100% Nasty Hillary agenda paid by Soros.

edit on 28-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Evidence? Or opinion only?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Everyone knows George Soros is Ukraine's Puppet-Master, I thought it was common knowledge.

Did you not read the hacked emails from CyberBerkut.
www.zerohedge.com...

Just listen to Soros himself/

Cyber-Hunta name is to counter CyberBerkut name. LMAO

Cyber-Hunta / Cyber-Berkut ...do you not get it?

Berkut is a bird of prey that hunts....

edit on 28-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I forgot: First, try to deflect by blaming Soros, then acknowledge them but claim they are fake. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The hacks are probably covert CIA propaganda .

Yes, all of the hacks. Everywhere. The flood of confusion is already begun.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

Just like you?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

(Your avatar makes me want to speak to you in Martian... ACK ACK!! ACK ACK ACK ACKK!!!
)

Okay, so you mentioned zero hedge as a source. Problem is, that is apparently a Russian propaganda site for agri-oppo pro-Russian stuff. They have blue pills there too...

Bloomberg: Unmasking the Men Behind ZeroHedge

By April 2—the day Lokey left Zero Hedge—their relationship had deteriorated significantly, according to the messages provided by Ivandjiiski.
“I can’t be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It’ s wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run,” Lokey texted Ivandjiiski. “This isn’t a revolution. It’s a joke.”

Streetwise Professor - How Do You Know ZeroHedge is a Russian Information Organization?

This is the classic Soviet/Russian agitprop MO that I noted 3 years ago. A story appears in an obscure publication, typically outside the US or Europe, where it has been planted by Soviet/Russian intelligence. It is then picked up by another, more widely read publication, in Europe or the West. Maybe it works its way through several additional media sources. It then gets disseminated more widely in the west, sometimes making it to prestige publications like the NYT.

In the era of the web, the information weapon needn’t make it that far. Getting into a widely-read web publication like Zero Hedge which is then linked by numerous other sources and tweeted widely ensures that the lie goes viral.

ZH is an important transmission belt moving the story from Russian propagandists/information warriors to western news consumers. It happens a lot. This is a particularly egregious example, but the transmission belt runs almost daily. ZH is as much a part of Putin’s information warfare as RT. If you follow closely enough, it’s as plain as the nose on your face.

How Russian Propaganda Gets Spread Online

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Why would evidence be relevant, when evidence isn't relevant when claiming the Russians are manipulating the elections? The double standards around here are amazing.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Why would evidence be relevant, when evidence isn't relevant when claiming the Russians are manipulating the elections? The double standards around here are amazing.

Clarification - are you implying there is no evidence for Russia manipulating the election (I would close the words 'attempting to influence' ) or that there is obvious evidence being ignored?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Didn't this happen like a month or 2 ago? Could have sworn I read an article about this weeks ago, before the "Russia Hacked America" BS. I'm not referring to the panama papers. This was kind of recent. Like months ago recent. But that hack was done by legit hackers in Russia and not by the US.

edit on 28-10-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Well let's imagine ... do you think Putin is going to sit there and whine about American groups doing it if it's Ukrainian hackers?

Putin will suspect America is behind it because we said we would retaliate in a clandestine way. I don't know if he will say it was the US or not, or simply assume it and escalate more cyber attacks against the US.

I've no doubt Putin will also try to go after the Ukrainian group as well.

If the CIA was involved, they did a good job, at least so far, of generating a stealthy and potentially politically deadly attack, on Putin.

- AB

Please!

If we were actually going to do that, would we announce it to the world?

The whole purpose behind clandestine operations is that they are, well, clandestine. And last I checked, that meant concealed or kept secret. If you tell everyone you're doing it, it's no longer concealed or kept secret, is it?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I know! When Russia denies they are responsible for the hacked DNC emails, people believe them without evidence. When the United States denies it is responsible for the hacked Kremlin emails, people think they are lying without evidence!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
People, We need to get better with how we share our info...

Use bullet points 1st, to highlight your main opinions or findings,

then follow up on those underneath, so people can skim and understand you and if they want they can read further, but these walls of text is not doing your efforts much justice if people are just passing them by because their
( TL
R - Too Long: Didn't Read )

-----------------

On the subject matter at hand,

It's all a dog and pony show that no one really can hide from, your info is online and available to all.
We have a trial in MD about a guy worked for Booz Allen Hamilton who was caught with 50 terrabytes of classified information at his home, lawyers are saying he was just a horder, either way, this dude had data at home, where anyone and their mom could of hacked him and see this stuff. That's the kind of leaks most don't even know happen, the indirect leaks that will continue to happen when people do stupid stuff and put sensitive data on their phones or laptops or worse email it to themselves...

edit on 28-10-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great news.

Let's just have the truth no matter who it exposes in Govts around the world. The people of the world see what is going on and lets have the biggest bonfire in history burning down every globalist and/or corrupt regime on the face of the earth

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
NOW Russia is claiming Hillary bought illegal arms for protester elements.
CAN you IMAGINE these SJWs ARMED ?
Bwaaaaaaaha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ah Oh boy,THIS would be quick.THEN we would go for her.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...
edit on 28-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought it was known that Ukraine was a proxy US/western-Russia war.
If the US can get Ukraine into NATO its over for Russia, Attempting to knockout the Crimean port would have been a huge bonus but Russia pulled a fast one.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Have a star for your impartiality.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
No I have not seen the media, these companies, or you the OP present factual evidence that Russia was behind any DNC hacks. Can we assume so based solely on the target?? Sure you could, but that would not be based on any actual evidence. just the same way we can say "America's revenge" in regards to this hack based on no evidence we were involved.

Hearing people say "Russia hacked the DNC" and claims of evidence is not the same as actual evidence. Maybe do what Russia does when they say they have evidence and actually post stuff like Radar and flight path data, drone videos, and so on. If you have the actual evidence that your bias insists points to Russia, and not just conjecture by all means post it. Would make me feel better about confirming it.

originally posted by: DJW001
why are you so vehemently opposed to the source?

Don't you always say the same thing about RT???

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Maybe do what Russia does when they say they have evidence and actually post stuff like Radar and flight path data, drone videos, and so on.

You mean invent fake evidence?

If you have the actual evidence that your bias insists points to Russia, and not just conjecture by all means post it.

These emails show that Russia was manipulating the situation in Ukraine. If they lied about their actions in Ukraine, they may be lying about their actions in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join