It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amish Pledge Trump “Mathematically Guaranteeing Him To Win Election”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
therealstrategy.com...

History was made today in Columbus, Ohio when more than 3 million Amish poured into the city to see the American Amish Brotherhood (AAB), an organization which acts as an informal governing body for the Amish community, endorse Donald Trump for president.

That number represents a significant portion of the total Amish population, which the United States Census Bureau says numbers more than 20 million men and women nationwide all pledging their vote to Trump for President. With the full force of the Amish community behind him, Donald Trump is now mathematically guaranteed to win the presidency in November.

Even the Amish Love Trump. lol.

I'm waiting for the kick back remarks ... i see them flying high now.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Damn even the Amish are tired of the bull#.

Change is coming.

Good.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Damn even the Amish are tired of the bull#.

Change is coming.

Good.

lol i know

Trump will win and the Amish will Party like it's 1899!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Whoa there. Hold your horses, 1899? Let's not get too futuristic ok?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Wow,

This election is something else. Screw you Hillary and your paid shills

This is a force of nature beyond Trump.

Its the American people bitches!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ooh 20 million Amish nationwide.....that is 20% of all who voted four years ago. Even the 3 million who showed up cancels out all the fraudulent voter registrations nationwide.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Ooh 20 million Amish nationwide.....that is 20% of all who voted four years ago. Even the 3 million who showed up cancels out all the fraudulent voter registrations nationwide.

Be kind to the Amish.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Whoa there. Hold your horses, 1899? Let's not get too futuristic ok?

lol, was thinking of this song here when i wrote it.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Are Amish polygamists because the Mormons who tried to street convert me said they no longer allow it, to which i responded ," you just destroyed any chance of my conversion". Never the less, the Amish are making a informed choice.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
But back on Topic, yes. They are routing for Trump.

I think it's interesting though the few who believe Hillary will win.

It's .... entertaining.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to believe it, the story stinks of BS and the author of the original article looks to be a troll (he goes by the name 'Jimmy Rustling' and writes ridiculous stories).

edit on 27/10/16 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Are Amish polygamists because the Mormons who tried to street convert me said they no longer allow it, to which i responded ," you just destroyed any chance of my conversion". Never the less, the Amish are making a informed choice.

don't worry i'll do it for them.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
As much as I'd like to believe it, the story stinks of BS and the author of the original article looks to be a troll (he goes by the name 'Jimmy Rustling' and writes ridiculous stories).

Until i have unverifiably verified proof, i cannot say one way or another how this will unfold.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow! ....and I do love some Amish cheese And butter !

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

There aren't 20 million Amish in America.

There's not even 500,000

en.wikipedia.org...

groups.etown.edu...

It took 10 seconds to check and debunk that BS. Some people are so naive they will believe any BS if it fits their ideology. Pathetic!

edit on 27-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, I have to wonder when the first sentence claims that 'over three million Amish poured into Columbus Ohio".
Three million?. If they came into town, say six to a wagon, that is 500,000 wagons and with six people per wagon those wagons would need at least two horses apiece. that being one million horses in Columbus. Plus the half million wagons. And did they all just rent rooms, or camp in the parks?
As the population of Columbus is less than one million as it appears to me, that was one heck of a crowded city, not to mention the horse dung all over the roads.

Now, I do not know the veracity of this news item, but just that cursory examination of the lead sentence makes the whole thing dubious. Plus, even though we all hate the msm, a million horses crapping their way down the streets of a major city would get some play.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The site that the story sources from is ABCnews.com.co - a domain registered to Paul Horner a known hoaxer.

Lord...

edit on 10/27/16 by Hefficide because: fixed duplicated link

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

One of the best posts ever that

The walking Amish...
Great to see the usual guys who bleat that everyone else is blind fall for this.
Yes tin that means you lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It took 10 seconds to check and debunk that BS. Some people are so naive they will believe any BS if it fits their ideology. Pathetic!

Naive, and desperate to hear any "good news" at all about Trump, no matter how obviously silly.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

The same story is now on CNN and ABC

Tired of Control Freaks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join