It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Some of Your Scariest Stories?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Scary stories about the paranormal.

OK, I got some for you. I look over an area, so I know everyone that's a reg and who's new. But it allows for the opportunity to come across "THEM". I keep finding myself in the corners of the world so I have some strange stories.

I was doing some research on resurrected beings. Yeah, no sh*t. been getting too many reports about this possibility. And aliens too. So I'm there interviewing one of them, and he decides to come clean, and tells me he's actually extra terrestrial. I'm skeptical, so I'm like "How do you prove something like that." And he says, "Well you know how here on Terra you guys call the part of the brain that processes sight the visual cortex?" and I'm like "Yeah, that's what we call it" and he says "Well, we call it the sens-a-lon" but its how he said it. Kind of with an accent that sounded very real.

Apparently in his native language they have a construct similar to "tion" (like "caution", or "regulation") in our language only theirs kind of sound like latin and its "a-lon".

So I'm there talking with him and he starts naming off cortexes in the brain and each of them has the "a-lon" ending. There's NO WAY he could have made that up.

So we're talking later and he says "OK, you guys know about quantum entanglement on this planet right?"

I'm like "Yeah." He's like "Have you ever heard of this idea before...did you know that on my planet how our teachers teach that physics principle is entanglement between atoms in carbon rings."

I know enough about physics that entanglement is always between photons or beams of light, so this idea that you could entangle carbon atoms the same way was very new to me. He says "We don't call it entanglement...the term we use is "Core Eps-a-lon"...means exactly the same thing.

I was like, no way! So I was convinced that he was the real McCoy.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join