It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real time Facebook presidential poll shows a completely different story than mainstream media polls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Greggers

They are just denying every poll to set up for the upcoming "Fix" threads.
They know deep down he lost after the first debate but they will not admit it.

Well if it isn't fixed or rigged I want out. If this country is stupid enough to elect that rotten, corrupted excuse for a candidate then I say let them reap what they sow. You can have your little political monarchy party, but I refuse to be dragged down from the Clinton mafia and will make plans to ensure my family and I are far removed from the insanity that will ensue.

Good luck to you and your anointed Queen. If she wins, this whole country is damned including you.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I am sure you are talking about mainstream media so call reliable methodology, which in my "opinion" is rigged.

If they are rigged, how did they (in aggregate) nail the last election so closely?

The problem is that these allegations of poll rigging go hand and hand with allegations of election rigging, although there is zero evidence of either, a combination which makes it impossible to be wrong.

If the scientific poll is correct, it's just because the ELECTION was rigged.

If the scientific poll is wrong, it's "SEE, I TOLD YOU!"

Statistics is a real branch of mathematics and so far I see no evidence that any major polling institution isn't making some attempt to follow the rules, and most expose their methodology online.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I'm a Brit just enjoying the comedy that is US politics much more fun than ours.
But please vote trump in become the laughing stock of the world.
350 million people and you pick those two.....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Another non scientific poll conducted on facebook on the 18th of october asking female voters for their voting preference.
Over 1 million votes and the same story as the OP. 90% Trump, 10% Clinton

NBC News is reporting that Clinton has a 20 point lead over Trump with likely women voters. I'd like to do my own poll of likely women voters. So, to all my female friends on Facebook who are likely to vote, please reply with either Clinton or Trump to indicate who you plan to vote for. Please, no comments or debate, just the name.

Facebook

Those are vastly for Trump, too, from the comments viewable at the link you posted.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I know people from all parts of Austin. North, South, East and Central. I'm a member of a local women's group that has about 500 active members. I've had some conversation with about all of them over the past 6 months or so. Everyone is either voting for Clinton or one of the third party candidates.

I know 3 people who are voting for Trump, and none of them live in Austin (they live in West Texas and they are evangelicals, which happen to be the biggest supporters of Trump in Texas).

Trump has had a definite effect on a previously hard red state - and not in a way that he would like.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look I don't like most of the scientific polls either but you all are hilarious if you think a poll like this would be any more accurate.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: MiloTheMarauder
I bet 100 million dollhairs that Hillary gets POTUS. Not like Facebook is any more a decent sampling size than wherever MSM gets their polls from. I don't have nor want a Facebook page.

Legitimate polling organizations poll RANDOMLY, with sample sizes that give reliable margin of error.

Facebook polls measure whoever voluntarily shows up to take the poll.

Big difference.

The are not scientific but I would expect the opposite result in a FB pool

I thought the same at first but only if FB itself was doing the poll. This is just an average guy posting to FB and one person is sharing to another and another to another until people are seeing the link all over the place. It's a downhill boulder from here. It's currently at 16.3k where just minutes ago it was barely above 15k.

That friend-to-friend link must be lost after a few thousands of votes, if the person who created the pool has only Trump supporter friends, which is unlikely after 3 or 4 "generations" of sharing the Trump proximity is lost and the sample becomes more reliable.

What I thought was that the FB public was in general younger and more pro democrats.

Its a mater of letting the pool go, if a person can only vote once this may become the most reliable pool ever done in history. How many americans have a FB account?

What is foreigners start voting? Has he limited the pool to american members?
edit on 26-10-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper
Oh boy, Hillary is pisssed about this! So far she has not gotten Mark Zuck to shut down the link, though her group is in talks about it as I type.

The dems can hope that it is just the entire world that wants Trump to be President, and not the actual US citizenship.

I cannot see the poll in your link. This almost makes me want to join Facehook.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Scientific? This poll is much more accurate than these phony polls by the media who you have no idea who they are actually calling.

Based on what set of criteria?

The results?

Your approach is completely illogical and laughable.

Your approach to believe anything this government or media tells you is laughable. The media has been proven over and over again to be totally bias in this election. A random polling of what is passing 18,000 real people on Facebook is much more trustworthy than the media. The excuse used on Facebook to claim these are Chad Knellers friends is laughable. I doubt he has 18,000 Trump-loving friends.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiloTheMarauder
I bet 100 million dollhairs that Hillary gets POTUS. Not like Facebook is any more a decent sampling size than wherever MSM gets their polls from. I don't have nor want a Facebook page.

Legitimate polling organizations poll RANDOMLY, with sample sizes that give reliable margin of error.

Facebook polls measure whoever voluntarily shows up to take the poll.

Big difference.

Touché salesman

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

You just don't understand that's only 1 glaring issue. Disqualifying on it's own if you value any sort of science.

People from around the world can vote. People can use multiple accounts. People can comment multiple times in the swath unnoticed.

There are also many reasons someone wouldn't want to comment "Hillary Clinton" in a comments section with 10,000 Trumpets. Seeing as you've already assembled a mob, what good does it actually do to point out Clinton supporters accounts? I easily predict some gangstalking and harassment to come from that. There is a reason they don't do votes on a public forum and behind a curtain.

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

If she wins this election I will be totally convinced that America has been hijacked by the Clinton Cabal and we are all friggin' doomed!

Because of a non-scientific poll conducted on facebook?

That makes no sense.

Scientific? This poll is much more accurate than these phony polls by the media who you have no idea who they are actually calling.

Perhaps you should attend your local community college to audit a course on basic statistics.

Statistics don't matter if the people doing the polling selectively choose which regions of the country to call, such as the south side of Chicago and Little Havana in Miami.

link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

How many were Russian?.

Dunno. I couldn't count them. I can't speak Russian!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Exactly like I asked I wonder how many Russians voted.

link   

a reply to: Nucleardoom

I'm a Brit just enjoying the comedy that is US politics much more fun than ours.
But please vote trump in become the laughing stock of the world.
350 million people and you pick those two.....

I'll take laughing stock any day over nuclear holocaust.
One Satan 2 and "your finest hour" is relegated to the dustbin of history.
So, laugh till your sides hurt, but I'll take laughing stock as it's the only sane choice.

link   

So let's believe facebook!
I guess since I don't think this is anymore accurate then any other poll I must believe everything the gov and media tells me too right?

Such a great argument... You are a lap dog if you disagree with some one..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The comment I linked was his post with a screenshot after the poll reached a million votes, If you scroll down his page to the 18th and find the original poll with over 1 million votes and dissect the comments. While I understand anyone can post a quick scan of the comments shows the majority of facebook accounts are females residing in the USA. Of course the accounts may not be all genuine it would still pale in comparison to the millions of fake followers you can find on Hillary Clinton's facebook and twitter accounts lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If she wins this election I will be totally convinced that America has been hijacked by the Clinton Cabal and we are all friggin' doomed!

Because of a non-scientific poll conducted on facebook?

That makes no sense.

Perhaps you should attend your local community college to audit a course on basic statistics.

Statistics don't matter if the people doing the polling selectively choose which regions of the country to call, such as the south side of Chicago and Little Havana in Miami.

Any evidence that is happening?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

That friend-to-friend link must be lost after a few thousands of votes, if the person who created the pool has only Trump supporter friends, which is unlikely after 3 or 4 "generations" of sharing the Trump proximity is lost and the sample becomes more reliable.

It is assumptions like this that are needed to justify this. You have no idea how credible it is or who the audience who was taken it was.
Also since Facebook is full of echo chambers all this had to do is get into one of those and it done.

But hey let's believe it!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's see ... a Trump supporter posts a poll ... and his friends (Trump supporters) see it ... and link it to their friends (Trump supporters) and so on and so on and so on ...

It's actually amazing that Clinton received any votes in this scenario at all.

A word of advice for anyone that doesn't want crushing disappointment on November 8th: look at the facts, not what your beliefs tell you.

You are wrong in assuming that most of his facebook friends are Trump supporters. Do you pick your friends based on their political preferences only?

Also, seems to me that if Hillary had more supporters than Trump, her supporters would be sharing this poll like crazy to try and skew it in her favor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join