It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hello every one hope you all have a great day..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

G'Mornin' CC, and EveryOne else!!

Gordi cool that You have sun there now! BUT, You must have pushed all the rain this way!! Looks like this outside here, rained earlier...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Gordi, enjoy your sunshine!
You always share such beautiful pics and...make me chuckle.

WIS, love the animal pic!

No problem CC. I'm one of those night owls that can stay up until the sun rises. I can understand your being tired and needing to leave last night.

Syx, what a cool gif of the flying dragons!

Good day to everyone!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Yah that little gif is a neat one!
Oh, Neat Fairy Image!!

Found this too.
Is short

I see you just saw this at My Dragons Thread...

edit on 23-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just because...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
(Continued from Page 75)

Once all had been settled, The tall Sarn wandered off in different directions. Some of them went into the Shed. Which was a sight to behold as they had to crouch over in half just to get through the doorway. Many explecitives in Their language were spoken as They took in the sights before them in there! Most could not believe their eyes!

The beings inside the Shed soon found rooms for Their Families and oddly enough, envisioned themselves in the wilds. And Everyone knows that inside The Shed, rooms become whatever the owners of the rooms want them to look like! So inside The Shed were now many rooms that looked like either forests, caves, or thatched roof huts!

Others of the tall Beings went off towards the woods, and mountainous regions of Accasia. They probably will be better off in the wilds, as is Their native habitats. Evidently they are not as Sociable as the Others, Who went inside The Shed...

A group of Hunting Ogres spotted the larger group of Sarn walking through the forest. The ogres, being pretty large themselves, obviously took instinct in stride as They soon began to Hunt The Sarn. "What are You, and where do You come from?" Asked the leader of Ogres with a scowl on His face, to the Sarn in front of the single file line of his Brethren.

"We are Sarn." The Tall Male Sarn answered simply. "We are from what inhabitants here call the Orion Star system." He finished with.

"Star System We know not of!" A slathering Ogre declared. He looked at His companions, all of which looked leeringly at The Sarn.

The Sarn behind The Tall Leader started to spread out, looking for and finding weapons in case they would be needed. Soon the four arms of each the Sarn were loaded with clubs of dead branches, and large rocks. What each of Them held in Their 4 hands would defend themselves very well, as they were all skilled in a Warring fashion!

The Ogres did not know what They had gotten Themselves into!...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Syx, I just loved the video, pic and story entry! Wonderful my friend, wonderful!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanx Night!

Hey I just wrote more. It's about a force of evil coming here. We can all join forces perhaps to fight it? However, it is not a combatant in the practical sense, as it is in Vapor form! Might be a fun distraction for Us? If Ya don't think it will work, I'll not post it, and continue My tale down another route. No Prob...

As I do have a fight beginning with The Sarn and some Ogres to tend to as well....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Vapor form? LOL! Can I have more details? I've never fought such a battle before.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

going to send it through U2U. Hope it goes through as some of my messages to you in the past have not gone through..?
sending in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sent! Let Me now if it did not work...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

i just hope you wasnt mad or upset about it...hope you are having a great day so far..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

i want to go there it looks so nice and peaceful...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Syx, Yes, sounds good to me, I'm in. If you write it today or whenever, I'll try to get a post in. I kind of had writer's block and didn't know which direction to take my story in, so this would be a challenge and fun for me.

Hiya CC! Nope, not mad at all. Good to see you!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I know right? So cool, as I see a Dragon in that cloud! Of course!!LOL!!

It would be a nice place to go to You are right!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
CC, I miss your Christmas bear avatar!

Syx, I love the dragon and colors in the avatar you have right now!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

wow cool....now more...you just cant stop there...what happens next...lol..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ok Ill post what I sentChYa in a min...

We will need elemental spells and such most likely!! Ohh Yah and Wizards too! I have one In My tales. Hmmm, not even sure if I have named Him yet!? Will work on that too...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Answered your PM and also in here about the story Syx.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

ok i am happy for that..

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join