It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 12

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm so sorry Night! I spaced Your last comment directed to Me...
Thank You for saying that about My latest contributions here!
I do appreciate that very Much! I do appreciate You!!

(Working on getting all My characters back to the Shed area now...)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Continued from page 53]

They moved along, careful not to step on any of the sentient flowers along the way. The further they travelled, the darker it became, not because it was the twilight hours but because of something more sinister. There was a strange mist, but not like the beautiful swirling rainbow mist they first encountered through the portal. Pesky hid in Night Star's hair. "I don't think I like this place." " I don't think I do either." replied Night. She listened carefully and could hear the cracking of twigs and crunching of leaves.

They were all relieved to see it was just a small animal scurrying about, but the darkness was unsettling. Night received an alarming telepathic message from the Shed's mighty dragon Overlord Syx. There was trouble brewing around the Shed and an unknown evil invading the lands. She relayed the troubling message to her companions. At the same time, her dragon friends Storm and Sky arrived with the same message of evil, darkness and danger. The Elf and Goblin unsheathed their swords as they travelled ahead stealthily.

"I can sense it now...the Shed, it is near." said Night. The white wolf and winged wildcat raced ahead as the dragons returned to the air and flew with great speed to their destination. The chilling winds whipped her hair and cloak about as she ran. Her friends were in danger and she would not fail them. It took them a while, but finally they found Syx and CC. "My friends, it has been some time since we last saw each other. A pity we must always meet under such circumstances as these. Do you have any idea where this evil is coming from? Any thoughts at all? Night asked.

Suddenly she became very dizzy and fell upon the cold earth. Jojopo kneeled by her side. It has been a while since we have eaten. I will take her inside and have the pixies bring her orange juice and a quick meal. Perhaps we should all take some nourishment as we will need our strength to fight whatever it is we're up against." All the while the deep evil stirred and lurked about the lands, spreading like an incurable disease.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Rider, your Father sounds like a very interesting man and one we would all love to meet! 90 years old, God Bless him!

CC, awww, so sweet of you to change your avatar just for me! Love it!

Hey Syx, surprise, I added to the story!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

As a kid in the 60s, I was really into Aliens and UFOs. I was also interested in Spirits and ghosts. I would buy UFO magazines and look at the pictures of fake aliens and get all scared, and sleep with a nite lite on. Dad would calmly say there was no such thing as Aliens, UFOs or Ghosts.
Well now the story has changed. He now thinks that there are likely aliens, and that they are referred to as fallen beings. He also described a ghost he saw years ago in our home, and another that my mom and daughter saw together.
People do change

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Dude, what kind of leaves are on that? Are they happy leaves from happy little trees?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Chinese Elm

Mr Sea clam

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Huh? Is that an anagram?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Do the words "French Canadian bean soup" hold any significance for anyone? That damn phrase has been popping into my head off and on for weeks and I don't know why.
1. I do not like soup. At ALL.
2. I'm not a big bean eater.

It's driving me nuts.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Those are trully Chinese Elm leaves not something else

As for the other .... We cant discuss that one

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've never seen one. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thats a trip. I just ordered big beans. Ive also been researching them. Actually the ones I ordered are Gigantica Greek beans. They look like a northern white bean, except they are gigantic, like an inch long. They are a confort food and there is no other bean just like them. They are very expensive. I have a pound on the way, direct from Greece, and I plan on growing them as well

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well that sounds good. I hope they grow where you are.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Okay, this is weird. Turns out they were some of Dutch Shultz's last words:

(Sergeant Conlon questioned Schultz again) - Who shot you? A.- I don't know. I didn't even get a look. I don't know who can have done it. Anybody. Kindly take my shoes off. (He was told that they were off.) No. There is a handcuff on them. The Baron says these things. I know what I am doing here with my collection of papers. It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me but to a collector it is worth a fortune. It is priceless. I am going to turn it over to... Turn you back to me, please Henry. I am so sick now. The police are getting many complaints. Look out. I want that G-note. Look out for Jimmy Valentine for he is an old pal of mine. Come on, come on, Jim. Ok, ok, I am all through. Can't do another thing. Look out mamma, look out for her. You can't beat him. Police, mamma, Helen, mother, please take me out. I will settle the indictment. Come on, open the soap duckets. The chimney sweeps. Talk to the sword. Shut up, you got a big mouth! Please help me up, Henry. Max, come over here. French-Canadian bean soup. I want to pay. Let them leave me alone.
Linky
Talk about word salad.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So as I am sitting here in my chair, I get on this thing called a computer to check some messages on Facebook. Can't check my messages and notifications because Facebook is being a stupid piece of monkey crap and it stops working after I go to check my notifications for a group that I am on. Not only is it doing it on Google Chrome but it is also doing it on Internet Exploder too.

Other than that my left knee has been KILLING me since yesterday.......

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

that was great night...man i am so getting into these stories more and more...great job you did...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Jin
Hey Man! Wassup?!??!

Night
Very nice transitional piece Night!!
I Love it! This is going to be fun!!

"Calling ALL Shedarians! Battles await!!" Syx yelled towards the ground as he flew in a large circle above and around The Shed...

Rider
Yes people do change Bro. That's very open minded of Your Dad to have those thoughts nowadays!! COOL That!!!

Skid
LOL Man!!
NO Those aren't the type that cannot be said!!
My stepMom had a plant in the kitchen that looked just like, that other kind. I always loved to just sit there and stare at it!! LMFAO!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I was inspired to write a story for the Thanksgiving Holiday we are celebrating in the states.
This is a Troll story.
It is not part of my regular story but a stand alone featurette.
So here is something I call:

Troll Thinks Giving

Troll walked along a dirt path towards a fishing village on the far side of Accassia.
He came to the town and walked to the piers where the boats were tied and anchored. Then he turned and walked along the shore for another mile.
Then her turned and walked straight into the ocean.
As he walked further out to sea the water rose up around him.
It reached to his chin but then rose no higher.
Troll was walking on a secret underwater land bridge that he had discovered long ago.
An ordinary man would be unable to use it, but Troll was tall and could reach it and still keep his head above water.
He was walking out to an island that lay about five miles out from the Accassian shore.
Troll liked to go there occasionally and sit high up in the wooded mountains of the isle.
It was a place of refuge for Troll.

As he walked along the ocean bridge he thought about what he had witnessed in The Shed the day before.
Errollorre and Aria, along with Nightstar, Syx and C.C., Gordi, Wis, Bird, and Crappie Cat, and many other of the Shed regulars were gathered for a celebration.
Errollorre explained to Troll that in other lands and worlds, often a day was set aside when friends and families would get together and give thanks for the blessings they had in their lives.
Not everyone in the Shed had this custom in the other world homelands, but they never let an excuse for a party go by.

Troll left because he was often awkward in social situations.
Besides there were not nearly enough of those turkey birds for Troll to eat.

After some time Troll approached the large island.
As he walked and approached the shore he noticed the the large boats that usually were anchored in the docks of the seaside island village were burnt or sunk.

Troll walked up onto the shore and saw a boy sitting on an overturned and broken rowboat staring wide eyed and frozen with fear, at Troll.
“Don’t scared.” said Troll. “Troll no beat men for fun like Troll used to.”
The boy relaxed a little.

“What happen boats?” asked Troll
“They were destroyed in the recent war with the Witch Queen.” said the boy. “Accassia has forgotten we are on this island so we’ve been on our own repairing the damages.
We haven’t been able to get off the island for supplies and our food is almost gone. The men have been working to get a ship seaworthy again and they think they will be ready for the first one to sail in just a few days. If we can hold out that long.”

“Why not get food from woods animals in mountain?” asked Troll.
“It’s too dangerous.” said the boy. “There is a monstrous flying beast that has come to live on the mountain. It is as big as a dragon but with feathers and a face like a bird. But it is not like any bird we have ever seen. It has great claws and arrows do not penetrate its hide. It steals our cattle and has taken some of the townsfolk as well. We must stay in the village together until the boats are ready.”

The boy's stomach growled. Troll looked at the boy then looked up at the tall mountain.
“Troll be back.” said Troll as he walked towards the mountain.
With one hand Troll grabbed a large ax that had been wedged deep into a tree stump nearby.
Troll began to climb the gravel slopes of the great mountain.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Dude I hope Your leg feels better. Maybe saturate, yourself with an alcoholic beverage? Might help. Might at least take your mind off the pain, for a while!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
hello all..i hope you are having a great night...i was going to start working on my room but then looked at it and said nope...but i have to get things moved so we can use the fireplace...so maybe tomorrow job...
edit on 23-11-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join