It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hi OH! Thanx for posting this here. Sad day indeed... Nice to see You again BTW!!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
(continued from previous page)

As the sun rose higher in the sky, more and more People, creatures, and Sarn were showing up to the gathering outside The Shed. Discussions were running rampant, about using this method or that, for battling the Force of Evil that has entered Accasia. The Evil being in Mist form, was not helping matters either. It will be a very difficult Foe to destroy!

As The discussions became louder and louder, Ash, the female of the twin Dragon/Polar Bear hybrids of Syx the Dragon and CC Bears the PolarBear, said very loudly, "LOOK UP IN THE SKY!!!" She exclaimed as others looked up where She was pointing. "Do You all see what I am seeing?!" She asked wide eyed. "The mist is beginning to break apart, going off in different directions!" She further added, "What does this mean?!"

"It could be that the mist has felt Our complete goodness and has decided to part ways?" A Wizard mentioned. "Or it has other reasons for doing that." He spoke being obvious.

"Oh My! LOOK NOW!!!" CC said in amazement. "There are parts of that Mist taking form of, well Humans?" She mentioned then asked.

"Perhaps It is one of Their strategies for fights." Syx casually said. "If they break up into separate forms, it might be easier to fight them!" He exclaimed. "

"Or it might make it harder Syx." A Wizard said to The Dragon as the mist had by then broken off into several dozen seperate forms. "They are starting to look very Demonic!" He said at last.

This was true as the forms began to form long arms, with large taloned fingers, large horned heads, some with multiple heads, and very formidable looking mouths slathering drool and full of sharp teeth... Very mean looking to say the least!!!...

edit on 2-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Getting ready to slip into weekend lurker mode. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Have a Great weekend Jess!
Syx...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I've thought about making a Christmas story with some sci-fi twist, but I'm afraid Steven Moffat's already an expert at doing that.

It'll come out too much like a Doctor Who episode.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Another interesting entry. Yay! Thanks Syx!

Have a lovely weekend Jess!!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hello John. Write whatever you want, just write!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am certain that there is an afterlife. Entire worlds besides ours exist out there. Your brother lives on, be sure of that. The soul is a strong thing - able to reach places unknown, capable of dreaming of the impossible, but most of all always walking through the ages, playfully teasing Time and reminding us all of the mortality of Death itself.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I dunno. Not in the mood, I just don't feel the magic of Christmas anymore - it just became too commercial of a celebration. It'll come out both cheesy and dry.

Unless I make it into a comedy... Additionally, now that I think about it, there could be a way for me to make a tie-in with a sci-fi story I've already posted on ATS...

Damn you Night, you are giving me inspiration & ideas!

I'll think about it. Not promising anything! Just thinking about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
John, I too believe in after life.

Glad you are now inspired to write.

I have to get some things done around the house now. I'll be back later.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Okay, on it!

I'm not used to encourage precipitation, but I can use the practice!

edit on 2-12-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Kick the dirt's behind!

edit on 2-12-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Unicorn?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey! Not fair.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Huh? I'm sure she'll let you have a ride.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It's a good thing that I'm not near your coffee right now.

'Cause I've got Tabasco.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I love Tabasco. I'd drink it anyway lol.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ummmm well huh

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OMG I just realized it's Friday.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I entered a writing contest a month or so ago. I got a notification that somebody had replied to it. While reading the reply I noticed that I had a message in my inbox on the site. It turns out that I'm in the top 100 on the contest! If you could please, please, come on here and vote. I really need this. Thanks.
Here

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join