It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I LOVE that Red one CC!! Use that for a while!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Syx changes his avatars like he changes his underwear. LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh I just realized He meant in the photos we were having fun!! And YES it was a fun day!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No Night. I change My avatar more often. Underwear is good for a week on each side!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Awww CC, love the pics!!!!!! So sweet!

Yikes I'm all behind again! Clothes are all dried and hung up and folded and put away.
Cooking now.

link   

Red looks great.

It's my favourite colour.

a reply to: ccbears, a reply to: Night Star, a reply to: SyxPak

Have I ever told you guys that I'm colour-blind? Well, protanopic. I can't see red very well and so I confuse shades of orange / brown with shades of green. Thus red is my favourite colour, since it's the softest on my eyes!

edit on 26-11-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes we do as we are thinking of the shed we are hanging lights so we can send them in not sure who but you know....

edit on 26-11-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Cooking?! What's for supper? I'm starved!! (Dreaming of a few dragon fired roast Boars!!!)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Wow Man that would be trippy. But if You were born that way, then it wouldn't be so trippy I'd s'pose?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

HAHA..sorry i have to say no to that...he only changes them once maybe just maybe 2 times a month...lol

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Look above that post to Me CC. He said Red is His favorite color!!
Oh and this what I just said to Night, in case Ya missed it,
"No Night. I change My avatar more often. Underwear is good for a week on each side!!"

edit on 26-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

just great you just had to say that word chocolate didtn you..go we need to walk and get some chocolate now hun...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

oh at our family get together...yes we had alot of fun playing with the baby and the other kids as well...thanks...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Mmmmm Chocolate! Dragons LOVE Choclate!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I see colours like most non-human mammals do, so there's that sense of solidarity. Contrary to urban legend, I do see circulation lights pretty well, since the green there is mostly blue-ish. Apparently, this mutation enables me to see better in the dark. Can't say if it works, I can't compare eyesights.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Test Yourself? Go somewhere at night that will be totally dark. Like an abandoned barn out somewhere. Take a walk in. Let Your eyes adjust for a few minutes then see what it's like for You?
Oh Sorry. Solidarity with animals is awesome John!! That is very cool!!
edit on 26-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Cooking?! What's for supper? I'm starved!! (Dreaming of a few dragon fired roast Boars!!!)

Apple cranberry chicken with brie cheese, some kind of risotto with pumpkin and herbs and some cheesy cauliflower.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

red is my favor color..since i have loved red all my life..when we lived in our house..i had a room and i painted all red and white trim..it was my coke room..with all my coke bottles,cans,bears any thing i could find was in there...i now what to paint this room i am in now but not real sure what color..and now they are all wood panels..and to me its just a little depressing with dark darks..i want brite colors..syx can do what ever color he wants in his room..so love red..my mom make me a red and white blanket she make using yarn..it then fit on my twin bed..i was 12 when she gave it to me and i stil have it i wont ever get rid of that...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
John, you're color blind? OMG, vivid colors are so important to me. I love colors!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Nice new avatar! Awwww, I'm sure you treasure that blanket your Mom made for you. I have many treasured items from Mom.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join