It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

i am so sorry about your eyes..can they be fixed or any thing..i so wish you the best of luck...thanks for letting us some thing so personal about you...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good morning Shedizens

I was a horrible mess last night. Had 3 blankets on that are perfectly fine for -5 Celsius mornings but apparently not good enough for Feverish Belinda. Bluh. Didn't end up falling asleep til 3am and woke up at 5am, and woo! Haha.

*Kaelci stumbles into the Shed, movements seemingly choreographed perfectly as she wobbles her way to the kitchen and grabs a mug of coffee and with a twirl spins around and plops herself onto a soft cushion-covered lounge*

I try and do more of my story today! Keep my brain alive and un-zombied! *nods*

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i also have things of my moms..like her elvis records..that right now i really dont even want..maybe when i find the things i have of hers i can put them in the shed...as when i look at them i cry even more..i also have a few elvis plates she had as well...just dont know what to do with it all any more..maybe sell them..i dont need all her things for me to cry over all the time..again i just dont know what to do with it at all..and i dont even think i could even listen to her elvis records...so heart breaking when we lose our parents..so wished i had mine a few more years to see their great grand kids...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Awwwww, my poor girl! I'll have the pixies make you a special drink and some chicken soup. Sit by the fire and just relax.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hey there UnZombie! Thers some donuts on the wall still from Erroll I believe! They might have to be dunked into Your coffee because by now some might be a little dry...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

good morning...but its day light here..where are you from...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Oh, I actually grew to be rather fond of my anomalous vision. It can't be fixed - it's a mutation which directly modified my colour receptors. I wouldn't trade it for normal vision, ever - it's part of who I am. This way of seeing the world it what makes me quicker to analyse textures and patterns instead of only seeing colours.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I love colours too! Being less sensitive to red is what makes me appreciate it even more!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

-5 C?! At the start of summer?!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I see and understand..would you even use those glasses they have out now that lets you see real colors of things..but yes that is who you are..but i feel bad for you now..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I made beef stew yesterday, was slow-cooked alllllll day and mmm, delicious. Still have heaps left for today, so will have to devour that for every meal! It's full of garlic, carrots, celery, onions and more onions, a bit of beef, it's more vegetable stew with a hint of beef, haha.

Still, it'll cure what ails me!

*waves to Syx*
I think I might have to magic up some fresh doughnuts

*waves to CC*
Morning! I'm down under in the land of Oz.

*waves to Swanne*
No no no !!! Haha!
I had these 3 blankets for Winter. During Winter my mornings went as low as -5 this year... butttt, yeah. Apparently those 3 blankets weren't good enough for Feverish Me. Just couldn't get warm enough. All good now though.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
well sorry all but i so think its time for syx and i to get off our asses and put up some lights..wow how times flies at this place..wow...i hope we all can talk later..jonh it was so nice to talk to you again..for some reason i am a chatter one today so sorry...i hope every one has a wonderful day and night if we dont talk to you later...please take care...

YOUR CC..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hehe well sometimes, when there's a colour I can't resolve, I pull out my empty orange box of tic-tac and look through it to filter out the green!

If the thing is green, it'll get darker; if it's orange or brown it'll stay bright!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bye CC and Syx! See you when have some free time. Have fun!

Kaelci, beef stew is always a great meal.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

* waves back* down under what really does that mean sorry i am being noisie..i havent really talked to you to much andi am sorry about that...i am still learning name here as i dont come here to much...but i am thinking i should and stay off facebook for a while..well maybe as i am so hooked on that place...well you have a great day...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

And you!

Have fun!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I do hope You feel better soon Kaelci! I'm outta here for a while. Real life and all!
Hope Your morning then day is a great one!!

(Be sure to Please save Me some of those Magic Donuts!!? Mmmm!!! Dragonooling (Dragon drool
) over that right Now!!!)LOL!!

Gotta Fly! You all have a Great Day!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

talk later night..have a great day..you can come over and wash our clothes..while we put up the lights..and also clean this place up some...any time you like ok...i will even give you a big hugs for doing it...lol..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm glad you're feeling better! You'll be ready to rock the world in no time! I'm sure of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

you're not being nosey. I'm sorry - Australians tend to answer things in a roundabout manner. We like to think we're funny. But yeah, down under, Oz, Australia.

Or, as in my location off to the side there. Great Southern Land.

edit on 26 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join