It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

thats ok..i know how real life is..how are you..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I'm ok Honey. How is your day going?
I'm getting some laundry done.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Seymour says that he got the idea from ostriches, which can run up to 70 km/h. He points out that ostriches go faster than us not really because they move their legs faster, but actually because they've got longer strides (5 meters per strides).

I'm thinking about building myself a variant, to try and reach ostriche's stride lenght. Making longer feet wouldn't be enough, I plan to add some sort of spring to let the artificial foot jump the missing distance.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hi Night! Yah real life and all that. It's ok little Elf! I knew You'd be back... I'll be joining R/L soon here. Was tied up in a 911 thread with some hosers. Man. I wanna know what they get paid!!LOL!!

edit on 26-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

just sitting here for a little while until my meds kick in..and then going to get some thing done either out side lights or getting my living room done..but i can work inside when its dark..so maybe outside soon...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: swanne

haha..i dont think he would be able to stay on them...he would fall on his butt to many times..but i can also wrap him up in bubble wrap so he dont get hurt...alot of bubble wrap so i can hear when he falls....and maybe a pillows before i wrap him up in bubble wrap..

Fall on his butt? Lol, he'd need an artificial tail. Like kangaroos, they sit on their tail.

OMG, that might actually be a major improvement to the thing's design! An artificial tail would balance out the weight of the body and allow the runner to run with the top of his/her body closer to the ground instead of upright, therefore increasing torque.

You're a genius!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yah buddy! Longer strides is what I saw with the video. And Yah that's common sense eh?
Theirs has springs on the calf? By adding more springs to the foot itself would probably grant a gain in stride Bro! Good thought there!! (Yah I heard it!)LOL!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

By Jove I think She's got it!!

From the mouths of Babes, right John?! LOL!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

just leave it alone hun..that guy is just going to keep going on and on...wow...he is not worth it...funny even though i wrote and i even said dont reply to me..i so thought he would but he didnt and i know he said it all..oh well...i am out of there..i am still a little shakey for posting it still..so i am done there..as i will go off and they will kick me out of here..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

yes he needs a kangaroo tail...maybe i can make him one..but i am still going to bubble wrap him as he might fall flat on his face..he will also wear a helmet too...i will make holes so he can see and breathe...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hehe I've got to find myself some wood.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

are you going to make his tail..lol..omg sorry but that was funny i thought..
edit on 26-11-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ummm, I have a Dragons tail already Silly Flying Unicorn/Polar Bear Woman!! LMAO!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

lol!

Can you imagine the delivery boy's puzzlement?

"Sir? Here's your, um, tail?... "

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Ummm. I'm gonna leave that one alone...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I actually laughed out loud here Bro!! LMFAO!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

HAHA...good one...haha

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

well sorry but in this part i see you as you not a dragon...lol

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
wow...i almost spit out my pop just seeing syx with a tail and those things on..omfg...i so see it for some reason...lol

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join