It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Knew About Emails !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In other words, windword.....He lied. Now they are trying to figure out how to spin it. Get it now?

When, where, how?

This is 3rd party speculation that we don't even know anything about! I don't see how it indicts Obama as a liar.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

well...

we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov

Why would they need to clean anything up after he went on TV and stated he didn't know anything about the private emails. Obviously there was something to clean up and that something was either he lied about the emails or he was too ignorant to know they were personal emails... take your pick. Neither one looks very good.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm just quoting the communications in the OP.

This thread makes no sense!

There's literally nothing in the email in the OP that says what people in this thread are saying.

To the OP: If you want to call out Obama for lying and it takes context to do that, show some context. I'll believe you 100% if it's factual and I can see it myself.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yup, you posted essentially the same thing in the thread I linked. We agree on that and I think it's long been suspected that Obama knew about if not engaged in the activity Hillary was up to with her private server.

In other words it was state sanctioned activity and as a result, nothing will ever be prosecuted in relation to it no matter how bad it might be.

Obama is leaning on Nixon:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There's literally nothing in the email in the OP that says what people in this thread are saying.

Exactly!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The FBI released a large batch documents related to its investigation into Clinton’s private email server Friday afternoon. The files include notes from interviews with several top Clinton aides, including longtime adviser Huma Abedin.

The FBI said in its notes from an Abedin interview that the address on a Clinton email chain “is believed to be a pseudonym used by the President."

The Hill

Are you trying to tell me that when Obama was using his pseudonym, he did NOT know he was emailing Hillary on a non-state.gov email address?

Go ahead, pull the other one.
edit on 25-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added emphasis

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"is believed to be...."

I don't know. What did Obama say?

edit on 25-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The FBI released a large batch documents related to its investigation into Clinton’s private email server Friday afternoon. The files include notes from interviews with several top Clinton aides, including longtime adviser Huma Abedin.

The FBI said in its notes from an Abedin interview that the address on a Clinton email chain “is believed to be a pseudonym used by the President."

The Hill

Are you trying to tell me that when Obama was using his pseudonym, he did NOT know he was emailing Hillary on a non-state.gov email address?

Go ahead, pull the other one.

"Believed to be". So is it or isn't it? This thread rests on Obama using that pseudonym being a FACT, not speculation. I have no problem being as mad as everyone else here that Obama lied if you show me PROOF. That's all I ask for. Not what someone "believes" to be true.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It makes sense when you take into consideration that Cheryl Mills was quoting what Obama had said to the interviewer when he was asked about when he had learned that Hillary had a private server that she used for State Department emails.
He was lying, because he had been emailing her at her private server... from his own private server.
The Podesta leaks have shown all of this.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It makes sense when you take into consideration that Cheryl Mills was quoting what Obama had said to the interviewer when he was asked about when he had learned that Hillary had a private server that she used for State Department emails.

Which was what?

He was lying, because he had been emailing her at her private server... from his own private server.

So, Obama also had a private server too? This is the first I've heard of this.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

dont worry all the pieces will be assembled for you and all the other apologists

the emails thought deleted were compromised

it will all be in the public eye soon, but not before they are allowed another chance to deny it again

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

When, where, how?

Why don't you go to the "leaky place" and read the actual email stream. Maybe that will help with your comprehension.

#1 - Obama told the American people on TV that he did not know about her private email use until he heard about it on the news.

#2 - Hillary and her people knew this was not true. How did they know? Read the email for yourself, windword.

Mills got concerned about this lie Obama told because she knew he had been communicating with Hillary via the private email that didn't say state.gov. Then she said "we need to clean this up".

They all lie so much in that bunch, they are constantly having to be in crisis management mode.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Here's a good article about your thread....

BOOM! Wikileaks Shows Staff PANIC When Obama LIES About Hillary’s emails!!

link   
It sounds like the email is saying - there is proof in the emails that he knew, and if people find out that he lied, there will be big trouble, so they needed to clean up the mess.
I wonder how they planned to do that?
Hide emails? (again)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Which was what?

So, Obama also had a private server too? This is the first I've heard of this.

“...The same time that everybody else learned it, through news reports,” the president told CBS News' Bill Plante Friday about when he learned about Clinton's email address.

Source
Go to the source. Obama has used that excuse 6 other times. 'Heard it in the news... just like you did.'

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

dont worry all the pieces will be assembled for you and all the other apologists

the emails thought deleted were compromised

it will all be in the public eye soon, but not before they are allowed another chance to deny it again

How does wanting to see evidence of something make me an apologist?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What are your questions exactly. Spell them out and maybe we can help you.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What are your questions exactly. Spell them out and maybe we can help you.

Is there absolute proof that Obama was sending emails under that pseudonym besides someone saying they "believed" he did?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join