It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Knew About Emails !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It IS his responsibility.

No it's not.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

lololol!! This is the "clean up" Cheryl Mills was talking about. The spin begins!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: underwerks

How does wanting to see evidence of something make me an apologist?

Because your deep in denial about any of the proven evidence that's been presented.

She was the head of the State dept., and you think Obama didn't take notice to who sent the email and from where?

If Obama's that damn clueless, unobservant, and careless (which he's not, because it's all lies) he had no business serving as POTUS. If we were to use this email debacle as a benchmark of Obama's ability to run the country, then imagine the trouble he also must have had with the really difficult issues like tying his shoes.

It doesn't take Perry Mason to know the pretender in chief is lying through his teeth trying to cover his ass on this one.

What am I in denial about? I believe Obama knew who the email was from, sure. How do you know he knew it was from a private server? His job isn't to vet every email as to whether or not it complies with white house protocol concerning classified communications. There's an entire staff for that, and that is where the blame for this lies. Your Obama hate is blinding you to the lack of any real evidence, and spreading opinion as fact (like this thread) will only make people doubt any REAL facts that come to light about Obama's lies.

You're doing exactly what Hillary wants you to.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obama is specifically asked about how this reflects on his claims to be the most transparent administration ever and he says, "The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available and archived."

That's the law. Has been since before his tenure. That's IT's job. Remember how upset Obama was when they tried to take his Blackberry, right after his inauguration, for security reasons.

IT departments -- in every government agency -- report to someone higher up. And so on. They don't work in a vacuum. There is protocol for oversight.

"The buck stops way, way down there...that little guy!" Eh?

Obama has made wild claims about a commitment to transparency in his administration. It's HIS cause.

edit on 25-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

It IS his responsibility.

No it's not.

With your one-layer approach, you would see it that way. Continue to play ostrich. I'm not going to waste anymore time on your one-layer thinking.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

IT departments -- in every government agency -- report to someone higher up. And so on. They don't work in a vacuum. There is protocol for oversight.

They don't report to the president of the United States!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

This is such a non-issue!

Today, the WH press secretary announced that what he meant is that he “was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up.”

Link

I find it very interesting whenever the President has to revise a public statement he let stand for more than a year and a half without correction.

I'm old-school like that.

This is gold!

Even the White House is 'stepping back,' its position on when they found out about Hillary's private server and people are still trying to dance around the issue.

Politico really should get a GD award for helping spread this new message from the White House without offering any objective, critical, challenging reporting in the slightest.

How they did it without taking their heads out of this administration's asshoIe once -- not even to take a single life-saving breath of sweet, fresh air -- is a fascinating feat worthy of closer study.

They are the Harry Houdini of the "journalistic pool" that is made up of illusionists, liars, and tricksters.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

This was breaking news over a month ago, and still no one cares apparently. HRC supporters are every bit as devoid of moral standards as the Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

How about the Department's Inspector General. Oh wait!! That's right! Obama didn't appoint one that year, or the next year, or the next year, nor the next year.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This proves nothing about Obama...

Depending on what e-mail utility you are using, it doesnt always show the email address of the person sending you an email, many just show the name.

So what if the POTUS one only shows from HILLARY CLINTON

Then Obama would have no idea unless he cared to go into those details.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

By that logic, Obama would never know if it was really Hillary or some hacker spoofing her email name.

I have to think his incoming emails are filtered, and not by name, but rather by address and likely analysis into the IP addy's and routing in the headers. Therefore, emails from her private server were being specifically allowed in, rather than being deemed junk, by whoever manages WH email. And I would think someone in IT would have given his staff a heads up at some point about HRC's multiple email accounts.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

No way! Obama went on tv and lied?

How so? According to the OP, POTUS found out through the media:
Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news.

That's the lie, but hey, keep clinging to that belief.

When your Obamacare premiums go up yet again ... keep telling yourself how you're actually saving $2.500 every year even as you have to decide between paying your rent or paying your premium.

Have fun with that!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

How about the Department's Inspector General. Oh wait!! That's right! Obama didn't appoint one that year, or the next year, or the next year, nor the next year.

Who was the IG under GW Bush that should have prevented information transfers from Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice?

The State Department has discovered a dozen emails containing classified information that were sent to the personal email accounts of Colin L. Powell and close aides of Condoleezza Rice during their tenures as secretaries of state for President George W. Bush.

Oh, it was Steve A. Linick.

The State Department’s inspector general, Steve A. Linick, wrote in a letter on Wednesday that a review of communications with four other secretaries of state had uncovered the 12 emails and that they should be removed from the department’s archives. Even though the emails were not marked classified at the time, Mr. Linick said the information in the emails should have been recognized as secret or confidential because of the subjects and annotations cautioning against distributing the emails widely.
www.nytimes.com... html?_r=0

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: Denoli

This was breaking news over a month ago, and still no one cares apparently. HRC supporters are every bit as devoid of moral standards as the Trump supporters.

Apparently, people don't start to "care" until the MainStream Media starts to cover it. This "Obama Lied To Everyone Again" story is now at the top of the page of the Edge browser's MSN (Windows 10) news feed.

Ref: www.msn.com...
I don't expect it to be there for long, though. Usually there's an Anti-Trump story in that spot 24/7. This Cheryl Mills cover-up attempt must be a big deal.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Either that or they figure they have a way to spin it that it will stick to Obama and not to Hillary.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: Lucidparadox

And I would think someone in IT would have given his staff a heads up at some point about HRC's multiple email accounts.

Maybe, maybe not. You're talking about hundreds of white house employees here. Either way, it's just speculation. I assumed when I commented on this thread there would be some actual proof someone could dredge up, but it doesn't appear to be so. This thread is opinion being sold as fact.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well, the OP is "POTUS knew about Emails!"

That is a fact. And then his staff issued a "what he really meant was..." statement to step out of the lie he told about it.

You can give him the benefit of doubt, or use evidence and logic to come up with your conclusions.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well, the OP is "POTUS knew about Emails!"

That is a fact. And then his staff issued a "what he really meant was..." statement to step out of the lie he told about it.

You can give him the benefit of doubt, or use evidence and logic to come up with your conclusions.

Evidence and logic tells me Obama doesn't handle his own network security. So what did he know about the emails? That they came from Hillary? Sure. There's no evidence anywhere that he knew she was using a private server, even though that's what everyone is taking the OP to mean.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Knowing about your Sec of State's private email account has nothing to do with network security. Again, to me, he is either complicit or ignorant. The safe route, and the one he is taking here, is ignorance. I tend to think he's smarter than that, but what do I know?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Knowing about your Sec of State's private email account has nothing to do with network security. Again, to me, he is either complicit or ignorant. The safe route, and the one he is taking here, is ignorance. I tend to think he's smarter than that, but what do I know?

So this isn't about Obama receiving emails from Hillary and knowing she used a private server while sending the emails? That's what everyone here has been alluding to. And its clearly not the case from the arguments presented and the lack of evidence.

It's just assumptions on top of assumptions made from someone else's misunderstanding of the email, willful or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join