It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Nuke, Satan 2 revealed today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Cyber conscious link transmitting

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's doesn't even have to function if people believe it does. Fear has always been a good card to play. The old standby.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Nukes are old school and passe. The us has sonething way better and sophisticated and its suspected thst Russia has the same toy now too. And its very elegant.

This satan 2 coyld not be real and just for publicity and psyops. Theu are likely developing sonething else these days to mstch the usa's new toy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Probably so. Nuke threat is becoming old school.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo
Exactly, there is no reason for this weapon and what's next? If it's not used and they need to upgrade we will have Satan 3 that could take out a 1/4 of the earth?

The people that want these things build and design them are either doing it for fear of there life and there family's or they are just pure evil.

I also believe that if Russian is making these then there is no way we are not building ones just as bad, but we just keep it a secret because were supposedly not allowed to build nukes anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Reading...
Pewpewpew
Pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew
But

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i dont think the earth would put up with a large scale assault on its surface, it would just format the earth with another ice age.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Freewill!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OR, as I've requested several times, maybe our governments could just uh..... put the nukes down..... pour some vodka shots up, pop on some good ol' Bill Nye the Science Guy, and we could just... chill and get along?

But the worlds apparently far too complicated to enjoy simple things together in peace.

While I care about humanity as a whole, if it comes to a war, the only thing I'll care about is my son.

If we get nuked, well, we'll at least die together.

I mean hey we could just netflix and chill, but no, Russia has to go all PMS angry ex girlfriend on us.

>

-Alee

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oh come now don't tease I want to know what super weapon the US has

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Rv, inner inhabitants...
How do would they too being terrestrial feel about roof inhabitants preparing to poison their home?

Transmitting

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

😈😈😈

Give em 511 problems and a fog bank.

What do you mean there was a big explosion. Must have been an accident. Damn unstable leptons flipping out again!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Multi-warhead missiles aren't a new thing.

Does the missiles name include "nuke", or is that a Western propaganda zinger?

As far as I knew though they carried 3-5, not 16. But yes the "MIRV" has been around for some time.

link   

link   
a reply to: kamatty

It's a MIRV design. It carries 10-15 warheads and penetration aids. That many warheads will easily destroy an area the size of France.

link   
There should be a poll of American and Russian citizens who WANT/DO NOT WANT war with each other. I GUARANTEE YOU we do not on either side!!

Yet, both sides are not willing to pull up their pants and use the majority to stop this.

Maybe we all deserve it. Idk anymore...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slamminuk
The first images of the super-nuke were revealed today by Kremlin engineers. Satan 2, which is currently undergoing tests near Miass, is set to be rolled out by 2018.

Could destroy Britain twice over and has the power to devastate area size of Texas.

h ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html

metro.co.uk... 0/25/russia-unveils-new-super-nuke-the-satan-2-which-could-destroy-britain-twice-over-6213749/

www.mirror.co.uk... ing-first-images-9118075

Oh Geez.

The RS28 Heavy Lift "Satan II" ICBM could lift the WEIGHT of a 40 megaton bomb. But I don't think anyone has developed a 40 megaton bomb. The Russian's did back in the day as a test, (see CZAR BOMBA) but its' rather impractical to do that. It is designed to carry 10-15 warheads depending on yield. However; most of those MIRVs would be countermeasures/dummies to throw off any intercepts and tracking.

It will replace the aging R36/SS-18 Satan ICBM.

They have been working on this for a long time to replace the SS18, which are probably so old I bet half wouldn't make it out of the silo.

Interesting they are still going with Liquid Fueled rockets. Not that safe, especially during maintenance.

I am not saying it's not worrisome on several levels. I am saying lets' not freak out with statements like "it will destroy France!!!"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
There should be a poll of American and Russian citizens who WANT/DO NOT WANT war with each other. I GUARANTEE YOU we do not on either side!!

Yet, both sides are not willing to pull up their pants and use the majority to stop this.

Since when do the elite listen to us Despicable's ?

If the elite want a nuclear war to usher in their precious antichrist, then that is what they will do. They will rig the polls to get what they want.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

You don't, nor does the fauna & flora life or seas and air deserve such overstress.

Cogito ergo sum-
Think optimistically

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Perhaps they should just create a nuke that would wipe out the entire world in one shot. It would save everyone a lot of time.

They could call it "Mutually Assured Destruction"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join