It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Nuke, Satan 2 revealed today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Slamminuk

Who are the sick sons of b*tches who thought it was a good idea to develop a nuclear weapon 2000 times more powerful than "Fat Boy", the 20 kilotons of power that rocked Nagasaki??? aye aye aye, we have legitimate man men leading all these super powers, saber-rattling each other....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I'm optimistic today so maybe it isn't for any other nation but invented to fight the Aliens in the upcoming invasion.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Well, I know for fact that there are going to be upgrades to the US 61´s stationed in Germany so not really...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

You have mail

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I'm optimistic today so maybe it isn't for any other nation but invented to fight the Aliens in the upcoming invasion.

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh! I would take a alien invasion over the US/Russia fighting a war over territory/resources/ego...

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you: -)

link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

*cought*
edit on 25-10-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think, given the posturing of Clinton, and the foreign affairs track record of the US over the last twenty years, that Russia distributing this information is actually a very astute move. Further escalation of hostilities in the Middle East has tensions at somewhat of a high ebb just now, but I think I would like to issue forth a little, on how I see all this stuff, and how it relates to everything else that is going on at the moment.

First of all, the US effort to remove IS from the map is now, and always was, a sham. One does not drop bombs on ones own assets. Technically every kill in the War on Terror has either been friendly fire, or collateral damage, no matter whose colours were being worn by the victim at the time. I say this because Saddam Hussein and his regime, Osama Bin Laden and the various networks he was at the centre of, AND this IS mob, have all had training, weapons, and financial aid from the US, and from its western allies, and are bought and paid for agents of the West. Whether we like the reality or not, that is the reality. Too many American and British weapons have ended up in the hands of these groups, for anything else to be the case. I am sure the routes by which they arrived in those hands was circuitous as possible, to promote plausible deniability, but if we really think they were all captured in battle, or stolen from convoys, then I am afraid that we deserve to be controlled, because we are clearly too damned stupid to tie our own laces.

So, having butchered our own assets and secret armies (a habit which has been going on for decades at a stretch and seems not to be slowing down in the least) all that remains is the proxy war. Assad, supported by Russia, I.S. outwardly the enemy of, but at the same time a pawn of western interests in the middle east, whose purpose is to destabilise the region, dehumanise its people in the eyes of the media, and prime folks here at home to hate and despise that which they do not understand, in a knock down, drag out fight for Syria.

I have news for those who seem to be afraid of Russia right now. Russia is not the problem here. Russia is not trying to destabilise one of the most dangerous regions on the planet. Russia is not sending proxy armies to do its bidding in the middle east. Russia is not responsible for the collapse of Iraq and Libya, and the occupation of Afghanistan, all in the name of hunting down a stateless organisation that it created. No. Those things are things that the Western powers did. Those things are things our taxes paid for, things we should be ashamed of. We sent our own servicemen to fight against people we paid to present a threat. We, the people of the west, may have had no idea largely speaking at the time, but that does not absolve us of responsibility, because we paid for it. We worked the hours, we paid our taxes, and those taxes were spent on justifying illegal wars, creating bogeymen to make us fearful, and then fighting those bogeymen in the most drawn out, half arsed, and what is worse, collateral heavy fashion possible. Invasions, airstrikes, occupation. What were we thinking?

Russia's involvement in Syria, in support of Assad, may well be brutal, but because of the monsters we helped create, and how good our governments are by now at creating them, the response has HAD to be brutal. Meanwhile, we bitterly complain at the consequences of our foolhardiness, the immigration, the debt, the loss of life, and we throw up our hands because now we must be afraid of the only player in this situation, who wants to unmake our monsters for us?

No. Do not buy that crap, it is bad for you.

Russia is not perfect, but in terms of the middle east over the last fifteen or so years, it has been a damned sight more reliable and fair than the US or its allies have been. The people of Russia cannot be ashamed of their government for their actions in that region, because no matter what else they might be up to at any given moment, they ARE fighting evil men, who do evil things to good people. That is a damned sight more than I can say for the US government or the UK government.

So when Russia shows us its new toy, I for one am not slightly, not even a tad concerned for my well fare, or that of my nation. It is when I hear our politicians here in the west talking about posture, talking about no fly zones, talking about what should have been done to prevent the Russian fleet moving down the English Channel, rather than how to assist them best we can, that is when I get concerned. Russia feels it has to show our governments ,not our people, but our western governments, what they can expect if they continue their stupidity for another decade, and you know what? I wish I had the nuclear option to offer my nations leaders, because their actions over the last fifteen to twenty years, have been nothing short of disgusting, and cast dishonour and nothing but across this nation. I am sure there must be those in the States who feel the same way.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Fat Man only yielded 20 Kilo tons of TNT. Sadly, the only nuclear fusion we make today is the Teller-Ulam thermonuclear warhead. They create about 50 KT by fusing deuterium and tritium.

Almost all (if not all) nuclear capable countries use the H-bomb now.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wish I could post JANE'S on here...

The POTENTIAL for this weapon is massive, but they think it is little more than a mock up like the Iranian stealth fighter, etc. They also say the leveled tier delivery system wouldn't work. The US played with a similar design and we scraped it. Much smaller design mind you.

edit on 25-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So what happened to Satan 1?

The SS-18 were probably so old they were dead in their launchers. ICBM's are a highly complex mantiance nightmare.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So what happened to Satan 1?

I heard it blew up

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
if you think that way.... putin IS an grandmaster... :-)
a reply to: flatbush71

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, to be honest. If somebody could only blow half of Texas to Hell, that would be a huge mistake. The whole Don't Mess with Texas thing. They had to develop something to blow ALL of Texas to Hell.... Its the only way ...

Seriously tho... Satan 2?!! Who names stuff these days? The Vatican backed telescope Lucifer. Baal's Gates everywhere. You'd think a bunch of people believe Ol' Satan is real or something.
edit on 25-10-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar Nazi evasion

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You can call any name you want. Those missiles will never be used. Call my bluff. I dare you.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wipe out Texas? With something that powerful they wouldn't need to mount it on a missile and fire it at us. Make it a mine. They could put it in a submarine and drop it to the bottom of the atlantic. Tsunami would be an understatement. It would push the whole friggin ocean on top of us.

Maybe we have lasers that can shoot down missiles but we aren't going to do jack to a mile high wall of ocean water. It would be pretty effective too. Detonated in the right spot it would wipe out the east coast of the US and with it most of our infrastructure and population (which is concentrated on the east side of our country), and Russia would be shielded from it by Great Britain and the European countries. (who would be our allies in such a scenario)

So yeah, win-win for them if they were to pull that off. It would be completely undetectable. No way to stop it or shoot it down once it happened. DC would be amongst the first to be wiped out. All their underground tunnels might be flooded too.

edit on 10/25/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Could destroy Britain twice over and has the power to devastate area size of Texas.

They need to take out an area the size of the US with the first one shot.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hell at this point, why don't we just blow up the entire planet while we are at it. Pretty soon we will have enough firepower in one missile to break the planet in half.

I mean its getting to that point where it's time to stop.
edit on 25-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
WHAT ...not COBALT salted?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Perhaps they should just create a nuke that would wipe out the entire world in one shot. It would save everyone a lot of time.

They could call it "Mutually Assured Destruction"

The Alpha Omega bomb would be a good name for it. It'll be in good hands with First Lieutenant Méndez.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join