It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile BUSTED by DKIM email key...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There should be a massive call for her resignation and a public apology for first sending that email and second lying about it.

More corruption completely verified by more than one organization.

Brazile Lied

"DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a system employed by many email servers, including HillaryClinton.com, to verify emails to recipients and avoid spam filters. The system sends a DKIM "key" to the receiver to verify the sender and confirm the email hasn’t been tampered with.

Consequently, bloggers ran the DKIM keys included in this and other emails through verification software, which in turn validated the Palmieri email as both real and undoctored. The Daily Caller also ran a similar test and got the same result.

In a blog post for Errata Security, cybersecurity expert Robert Graham presented his results, and showed that if the emails had been altered in any way, the software would have declared the email unverified."

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
#DrainTheSwamp

+47 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The DNC jumped all over Trumps stolen tax return.

Now they ignore Wikileaks because they are hacked.

The media double standard is ridiculous.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That Darn Wikipedia ! LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That Darn Wikipedia ! LOL

Deja Vu
edit on 24-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
THEY WILL FIRE HER (FOR PR) THEN HILLARY WILL HIRE HER AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The DNC jumped all over Trumps stolen tax return.

Now they ignore Wikileaks because they are hacked.

The media double standard is ridiculous.

It's not just the Media. The DNC, Clinton Campaign, and some ATS members, are also whining because Voters were not supposed to see behind this curtain of deceit, broken laws, and dirty tricks.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let us not forget she is a Christian...

Why is that relevant????

I have no clue but she volunteered that information when Meagan Kelly interviewed her on the email stuff.

Don-na Don-na... Don-na Don-na.... Hey Hey Hey.... Goooodbye!!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I can't say I'm surprised. She is a piece of work.
But alas, without the HD video of her clubbing a baby seal to death.....Negan style...nothing will come of this.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Why is that relevant????

I have no clue but she volunteered that information when Meagan Kelly interviewed her on the email stuff.

Yeah...I thought that was pretty funny. I was kind of surprised she didn't pull the race card along with it...I am sure that's coming though.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Three people that annoy me more than anything...

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Donna Brazile
3. Robbie Mook

I swear, I've never seen/listened to three people lie so much in my life.... Every time they speak, I get ill... They have some demon powers or something...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hell, she'll still be made Press Secretary. And DC will be all like

for Brazile, the Mockingstooge!
edit on 24-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

She is "infectious human waste", and needs to step down. Isn't she the head of the DNC?

Yeah the DNC has great standards. Makes one wonder why hillary isnt 50 points ahead.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What happened to the Democrats where most are liars, support illegal activities and just cant seem to do anything on the up and up?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
What happened to the Democrats where most are liars, support illegal activities and just cant seem to do anything on the up and up?

I think it started here in Chicago, during the 1960's. Democrats kept the sheep happy and fed. In return they were given complete control. Obama mastered it when he lived here. He could/can smile while giving you an acid enema and you'd quickly forgive and forget, once you leave the hospital.

Hillary's trying to copy Obama's success in that regard, but she's inherently evil-minded, and voters can sense that.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

She is "infectious human waste", and needs to step down. Isn't she the head of the DNC?

Yeah the DNC has great standards. Makes one wonder why hillary isnt 50 points ahead.

Hopefully she is ushered out soon. Can't stand seeing her on TV at all. And this lie she's now caught in lends more credibility to to her being biased at the Clinton probe...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I am completely dumbfounded at the lack of response in the media to this blatant corruption at the top of the DNC.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Why is that relevant????

Yeah...I thought that was pretty funny. I was kind of surprised she didn't pull the race card along with it...I am sure that's coming though.

If you notice her wording there in the quote used in the article... "I won't be persecuted"... It already kinda seems like she was pointing in that direction...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am completely dumbfounded at the lack of response in the media to this blatant corruption at the top of the DNC.

Really?

After what the Podesta Emails have shown?

The media in this country is "on the bus," and thus nothing will ever make it outside of embargoed status in regards to stories which would implicate the ones who are orchestrating all of the illusions.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Why is that relevant????

If you notice her wording there in the quote used in the article... "I won't be persecuted"... It already kinda seems like she was pointing in that direction...

Yep. She's probably just happy that the Podesta wiki stuff is mostly making news about HRC so Brazile can fly under the radar for a bit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join