It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donna Brazile BUSTED by DKIM email key...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am completely dumbfounded at the lack of response in the media to this blatant corruption at the top of the DNC.

Considering the bulk of the msm is supporting hillary its not surprising at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow!

Shockingly quiet in this thread!

No way of defending Mrs. Brazile?

Looking forward to her "resignation"!

Go team internet!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I am completely dumbfounded at the lack of response in the media to this blatant corruption at the top of the DNC.

Considering the bulk of the msm is supporting hillary its not surprising at all.

And every single day more of the truth is released. Thank God for the Internet.

Sure, it enslaves us, but it also sets many free.

newsbusters.org...

(post by keenmachine removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

i gotta agree with you most all threads that have to do with politics go on for many pages and as I said the usual suspects attempting to cast doubt on the corruption growing larger by the day or just deflecting entirely not even bothering to address the corruption and here with donna all we have is crickets

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
A Democrat lied again today...news at 11. While I completely respect the need to post this type of information, and honestly belief it NEEDS to be discussed and presented to the world...there appears to be a trend here. The left are corrupt liars...PERIOD. I propose we campaign to change a few definitions based upon these new revelations.

Democrat definition: Corrupt liars who run for government positions.
Democrat supporters: Corrupt liars who support corrupt liars running for government positions.
DNC definition: A whole group of corrupt liars who run for and/or support corrupt liars running for government positions.

At least it is a start. Amazing how it is ALL democrats and leftists. The right and Republicans aren't getting any press now-a-days...which I guess is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Are you actually blaming the Clinton supporters for why no-one's bumping this thread?

Not the fact this is really a non-story, doesn't prove anything is in no ways ground for anyone to call for a resignation

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Are you actually blaming the Clinton supporters for why no-one's bumping this thread?

Not the fact this is really a non-story, doesn't prove anything is in no ways ground for anyone to call for a resignation

No he is saying Clinton supporters have no way to spin the lie Donna Brazile told about her email and because of that are avoiding this thread.

Also it is a huge story. Its further evidence Clinton will continue to lie, cheat and steal while blaming everyone else. Only Democratic operatives / Democratic shills push the non story lies.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No need to spin anything. And its not a huge story, clearly. And how is it evidence of anything against Clinton? Stop talking BS.

If even the Trump supporters aren't in here posting feigned-horror you know its a nothing story. Keep pretending otherwise.

If Clinton supporters rush a thread its "deflection, deflection, waah waah".
If Clinton supporters aren't in a thread its "they're avoiding it because they can't spin".

Just like your man-boy Trump there's always an excuse.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I don't care if it gets bumped...been here long enough it doesn't matter to me like it does the newly minted members.

Hmmm...non-story? The chair of the DNC passes the nominee questions prior to a speaking event, lies about doing so, then further claims the emails are faked, only to later be found they are not faked and that's cool with you?

You prefer to have a lying cheater at the DNC helm? Nice...like I said before....just waiting for the race card on this one....Brazile is really hoping this will be forgotten, but I guarantee it hasn't.

She should resign and save some face while she can.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
At the very least it is unethical.
At the very most a possible violation of law.

Never the less, its been proven factually, and is in the public domain for all American citizens to see and form there own opinion.

Buck

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I don't care if it gets bumped...been here long enough it doesn't matter to me like it does the newly minted members.

Hmmm...non-story? The chair of the DNC passes the nominee questions prior to a speaking event, lies about doing so, then further claims the emails are faked, only to later be found they are not faked and that's cool with you?

You prefer to have a lying cheater at the DNC helm? Nice...like I said before....just waiting for the race card on this one....Brazile is really hoping this will be forgotten, but I guarantee it hasn't.

She should resign and save some face while she can.

Newly minted? Grow up this isn't a play school.

Forgotten? No-one even cares. You brand her with words like lying cheater as if they don't apply to Trump and the rest of the political world.

Keep talking like its a fact, its not, you have a blogger claiming its not-fake. Congratulations.

Maybe instead of parading how long you've been on a forum you should worry about your post content. You are seriously reaching if you think this will have any impact.

Save face and resign. Haha, you do make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

so you are admitting she's a liar and a cheat and your best defense is other people are too? I can see why clinton supporters have stayed out of this thread. If that's the best you have to defend her you should have certainly done the same!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

when AnOTHER dnc chair has to resign over corruption come tell us how it's non story
the lack of clinton supporters doesn't mean it's a non story it means this one's toast and they are so many allegations of corruption against clinton they have to spend their time spinning these allegations wisely!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I bet it would be a story if it were the head of RNC feeding the Donald questions.....

No need to respond...I know the answer.

edit on 26-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A clinton crony caught doing something unethical... *gasp* no... say it isnt so..

in other news water is still wet, and her zombies will defend her and anyone close to her until death.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

If it were the other way around you couldn't turn on the TV and not hear it being discussed. And if it were the other way around this thread would be 30 pages long. They actually call it a non story because of the fast and furious corrupt info coming out DAILY! You got emails videos every day I've never seen anything like it and someone has the audacity to call it a non story

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It is a dirty shame, on a forum that prides itself for digging for the truth and exposing our crooked government, some sure go to great lengths to keep the truth hidden.

Why? how does it profit them?
edit on 26-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It is a dirty shame, on a forum that prides itself for digging for the truth and exposing our crooked government, some sure go to great lengths to keep the truth hidden.

Why? how does it profit them?

Ummm...precisely...how doth it profit them...hmmm...?

YouSir

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join