It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile BUSTED by DKIM email key...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: SudoNim

so you are admitting she's a liar and a cheat and your best defense is other people are too? I can see why clinton supporters have stayed out of this thread. If that's the best you have to defend her you should have certainly done the same!

Am I? Please show me where I admitted that. Or because you think it has it now become fact, like so many other things?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

when AnOTHER dnc chair has to resign over corruption come tell us how it's non story
the lack of clinton supporters doesn't mean it's a non story it means this one's toast and they are so many allegations of corruption against clinton they have to spend their time spinning these allegations wisely!

OK. But until that happens it shall remain a non-story.

What does the lack of Trump supporters in here mean then?

(post by SudoNim removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Are you actually blaming the Clinton supporters for why no-one's bumping this thread?

Not the fact this is really a non-story, doesn't prove anything is in no ways ground for anyone to call for a resignation

I don't care if it gets bumped...been here long enough it doesn't matter to me like it does the newly minted members.

Hmmm...non-story? The chair of the DNC passes the nominee questions prior to a speaking event, lies about doing so, then further claims the emails are faked, only to later be found they are not faked and that's cool with you?

You prefer to have a lying cheater at the DNC helm? Nice...like I said before....just waiting for the race card on this one....Brazile is really hoping this will be forgotten, but I guarantee it hasn't.

She should resign and save some face while she can.

Newly minted? Grow up this isn't a play school.

Forgotten? No-one even cares. You brand her with words like lying cheater as if they don't apply to Trump and the rest of the political world.

Keep talking like its a fact, its not, you have a blogger claiming its not-fake. Congratulations.

Maybe instead of parading how long you've been on a forum you should worry about your post content. You are seriously reaching if you think this will have any impact.

Save face and resign. Haha, you do make me laugh.

Awe...how cute...name calling.

Here...since you obviously didn't bother to read the article, there was a link to another news site WITH DKIM software to check the keys and they took some screencaps for folks like you that seem to need picture books....

Source

I don't need much post content to show factually what I stated in the OP is correct. Got anything besides acting childish to come back with?

Oh...wanted to add, the thread is about Brazile...not Trump or the rest of the political world...feel free to start your own thread on those things...
edit on 10/26/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's like playing poker. If you have it in the bag you want to gain as much as you can in that one hand, so you lead on the other players like they have chances. If you don't they all fold and you've wasted your hand.

If she gets a lead larger then 20% too many people would start to wonder. Betting she'll get in by just 10%.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
#DrainTheSwamp

If that was Trump's intent I would vote for him.

Alas, he is not looking to drain the swamp, he is looking to be appointed King Crocodile where he can gorge upon the inhabitants large and small without consequence.

With the internet we live in an age of an information flood, more than any society is capable of digesting. Anyone can be taken down with selective leaking. Until Wiki-leaks hacks the RNC and Trump Campaign in equal portions...the leaking is rigged.

Brazile?..Yes, she was near retirement anyways. This is her last campaign IMO. She likely won't be falling on her sword with less than two weeks to go, but the DNC will be getting a new head shortly.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You mean Hillary Clinton... Everything you just described is Clinton and not Trump.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Are you actually blaming the Clinton supporters for why no-one's bumping this thread?

Not the fact this is really a non-story, doesn't prove anything is in no ways ground for anyone to call for a resignation

I don't care if it gets bumped...been here long enough it doesn't matter to me like it does the newly minted members.

Hmmm...non-story? The chair of the DNC passes the nominee questions prior to a speaking event, lies about doing so, then further claims the emails are faked, only to later be found they are not faked and that's cool with you?

You prefer to have a lying cheater at the DNC helm? Nice...like I said before....just waiting for the race card on this one....Brazile is really hoping this will be forgotten, but I guarantee it hasn't.

She should resign and save some face while she can.

Newly minted? Grow up this isn't a play school.

Forgotten? No-one even cares. You brand her with words like lying cheater as if they don't apply to Trump and the rest of the political world.

Keep talking like its a fact, its not, you have a blogger claiming its not-fake. Congratulations.

Maybe instead of parading how long you've been on a forum you should worry about your post content. You are seriously reaching if you think this will have any impact.

Save face and resign. Haha, you do make me laugh.

Awe...how cute...name calling.

Here...since you obviously didn't bother to read the article, there was a link to another news site WITH DKIM software to check the keys and they took some screencaps for folks like you that seem to need picture books....

Source

I don't need much post content to show factually what I stated in the OP is correct. Got anything besides acting childish to come back with?

Oh...wanted to add, the thread is about Brazile...not Trump or the rest of the political world...feel free to start your own thread on those things...

Name calling? What name did i call you?

You guys literally do manufacture things to get upset about don't you.
edit on 26-10-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You mean Hillary Clinton... Everything you just described is Clinton and not Trump.

I know you are, but what am I?...Stick with that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well no because I am not a Democrat and it wouldnt be right to steal Clintons trademark excuse.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Three people that annoy me more than anything...

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Donna Brazile
3. Robbie Mook

I swear, I've never seen/listened to three people lie so much in my life.... Every time they speak, I get ill... They have some demon powers or something...

I never thought anyone could get me as close to the point of vomiting just by listening to them as Hillary Clinton, but Robbie Mook may just have overtaken her.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
She should be forced to step down.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing how many people on this site still defend the criminal Hillary and her pack of corrupt rats. Seems liberals can literally get away with murder since they turned our media into a propaganda machine...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe because the sensationalism (much like an appetizer) needs to be set aside so the entree can be eaten.

or maybe because there's no point trying to have a real discussion with you lot

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Three people that annoy me more than anything...

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Donna Brazile
3. Robbie Mook

I swear, I've never seen/listened to three people lie so much in my life.... Every time they speak, I get ill... They have some demon powers or something...I never thought anyone could get me as close to the point of vomiting just by listening to them as Hillary Clinton, but Robbie Mook may just have overtaken her.

Right? That's how I feel about Alex Jones, and Limbaugh, and Trump.....

so sad.

edit on 10/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
She should be forced to step down.

From what?

Being Hillary Clinton?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well no because I am not a Democrat and it wouldnt be right to steal Clintons trademark excuse.

No puppet!

No, you're the puppet!!!!

No...YOU ARE!

(post by Drawsoho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Absolutely amazing how many people on this site still defend the criminal Hillary and her pack of corrupt rats. Seems liberals can literally get away with murder since they turned our media into a propaganda machine...

It's absolutely amazing how many people still moan about Clinton even though none of the allegations have ever really led to anything.

To maintain such mock shock is truly a brilliant act.

Donald Trump tells you Hillary is Crooked and you parrot it all over every platform you can.

You blame the media, the government, the FBI and anyone else who isn't easily fooled by Trumps catchphrases and insults.

It's absolutely amazing that on site like this, where the motto is deny ignorance, that you still come on here to portray your amazement. Not once deciding to put forth any case that hasn't already been dismantled.

Waah waah Liberals, take responsibility for once and stop blaming other people for your own mistakes. Stop letting greedy businessmen prey on you, convince you that your own failures are due to someone else and they can fix it for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I hate to tell you but Hillary being crooked goes all the way back to Arkansas. She and Bill exemplify corruption. So much so it could be argued that House of Cards is based on their life instead of the original UK version of the show.

They use their position to manipulate investigations. The fact she has not been charged has nothing to do with her being "innocent" (which she is not) and everything to do with her corruption coupled with prosecutors who have no ethics, no sense of morals and no spine.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join