With all the talk about voter-fraud, lately, the issues of proof and scope continue to be a stalling point in the debate. Some people, like me,
suspect that voter fraud is probably far more rampant than evidenced thanks to carefully crafted election laws, including the Help America Vote Act
Because of the careful crafting of these laws, they could be exploited for the purposes of voter-fraud, and no evidence would be produced — there
would be no red flags, no allegations, no investigations…no proof.
So, I acknowledge the evidence, as we have been shown, does not indicate voter fraud is a significant problem. However, using Florida’s election
laws as a guide, I want to present a scenario where massive voter-fraud could take place, in Florida, and there would be no red flags nor evidence for
us to consider. I chose Florida because it is a weighty swing state and a mere 537 votes, in Florida, decided the entire 2000 election. Even a small
amount of voter fraud could have an impact in Florida.
Anyway, if you were a crooked politician and wanted to commit massive voter-fraud, in Florida, here’s a hypothetical method of how you might do
it -- without raising any red flags -- by exploiting election/voter laws:
1. Assemble a team of participants in your mass voter-fraud scheme.
2. Assign each person the task of renting a P.O. Box (or multiple ones) and the task of completing X amount of fraudulent voter registrations &
mail-in votes using the following method:
• Collect X amount of voter registration forms.
• Fill them out with made up, but believable, names. Also:
- Use a made up birth date that shows the voter is over 65. (Voters over 65, in Florida, do not have to show an ID to register to vote for the first
- Do NOT supply a Florida driver’s license number OR the last four digits of a Social Security number on the form. Instead, check the box that
says, “I have NONE of these numbers.”
Failure to check that box could result in the registration being rejected. (*Please note: Florida
verifies their voter registration through matching driver’s license numbers AND/OR verifying the last four digits of the Social Security number.
However, people may register to vote without either, pursuant to the Help America Vote Verification portion of the HAVA and Florida state law.)
Link to HAVA
Florida’s voter registration form instructions:
- Provide a bogus RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. (It doesn’t matter if someone else lives there. It will not be used to verify the voter registration)
- Provide a P.O. Box as your MAILING ADDRESS.
• Make a copy of the registration forms for future reference.
• Mail in the originals.
• Using the information used on the registration forms, each team member would then request any type of information from a local, state, or federal
government agency to be mailed to their P.O. Box(es). The specific type of information requested doesn’t matter, but the envelopes sent in response
to the requests can be saved for use as ID — if necessary — later on in the process.
• Request X amount of mail-in ballots using the same info provided on the registration forms, including the MAILING ADDRESSES that are P.O. Boxes.
Request for Mail-In Ballot Form
• Receive your mail-in ballots at your P.O. Box(es).
• Fill out your mail-in ballots using the info provided on the registration forms, including the MAILING ADDRESSES that are P.O. Boxes. *You do
NOT need to provide ID to vote by mail in Florida if you are over 65 — not even if it’s your first time voting in
Florida.Page 13 in the Florida Voter Registration Guide
• Sign the fraudulent mail-in ballots and return them, by mail.
• Check your P.O. Box(es) periodically to ensure there are no mismatched signature issues to resolve.
- If you are notified any of the fraudulent mail-in ballots were found to have a mismatched signature, correct the issue by signing the affidavit
enclosed in the notices. Deliver the affidavit to an election office before 5 p.m. the day before the election. It doesn’t matter if you could
never-ever pass for a 65+ year old voter. In Florida, another person can deliver the affidavit for the voter. Use the above-described 'ID' (envelopes)
when returning the affidavits.
This process was ordered, last week, by a judge in Florida.
Preliminary injunction + draft affidavit in the
3. Lastly, win the election with this voter-fraud scheme.
As far as I can tell, the above process would never raise a single red flag and therefore, it would never provide evidence for us to consider. As a
cynic, I just don’t believe the weaknesses in the system of election laws, in the U.S. and states, have not been mulled over and likely exploited.
And if something like this is exploited in Florida, then it could turn an entire election.
FYI, mail-in votes are looking good right now for Hillary, in Florida.
edit on 23-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)