It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotthard Base Tunnel and The Womb of Artemis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Many are aware of the very occult opening ceremonies for the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland. Prior to this opening there was some discussion of a deep underground facility, base, and bunker called The Womb of Artemis that was said to be attached to this tunnel project. I have watched as references to this Womb of Artemis underground base have vanished from the internet. Archive.org had no copies of various pages I had bookmarked. Now it would appear that the only references to The Womb of Artemis base/bunker can be found on 4chan and extreme fringe websites.

The phrase "The Womb of Artemis" is likely an expression drawn from Artemis Delphinia. In fact, there were some references to this on German-language websites referring to this alleged underground base as "Artemis Delphinia". In religious development, Artemis came to be part of a trinity that included Selene (Goddess of the Moon) and Hekate. Some have seen a link between "Artemis of the Ephesians" with her many breasts to the Hebrew "El Shaddai".

I do not have any idea what any of the above would mean to the globalists or New World Order crowd, but I very much would like to know if others have information regarding this "Womb of Artemis"/"Artemis Delhpinia" underground base associated with the Gotthard Base Tunnel.

As a reminder the following is a partial video of the strange ceremonies of the opening of the Gotthard Base Tunnel:

I recall RT said that the ceremonies were an appropriate commemoration of the opening of the Gates of Hell.
edit on 23/10/2016 by Kapriti because: fixed youtube link

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Video not working, i remember the ceremony though

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

working now

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am aware that there have been statements on some websites linking Angela Merkel, Lynn de Rothschild, and Hillary Clinton to this "Womb of Artemis" underground base and bunker, but all of it first struck me as so much mythic storytelling using these three women as representatives of the trinity of Artemis, Selene, and Hekate.

What drew my attention back to this was the DDOS attack on DYN because there were some preceding posts on various websites that stated that Hillary Clinton after a false flag cyberattack blamed on Russia, would move to The Womb of Artemis" and launch a "limited" nuclear exchange with Russia destroying Damascus and Aleppo.

The story sounds insane, but then again we were all sold an insane story about African yellow cake, weapons of mass destruction, and Iraq. In the course of my life I have seen many things I thought improbable or impossible come to pass. So I hesitate to dismiss all of this out of hand. I would very much appreciate any insight or research other ATS members have done on this topic.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hmm if I was a conspiracy theorist I would ponder the thought that perhaps certain elite type individuals behind the machination's of the political and financial system's of the west were preparing for war upon the human population, probably a devastating biological or nuclear war with the intention of setting themselves up as god king's and emperors of a one world and very low population government when the smoke or rather embers clear.

They probably see themselves as a priestly caste with the intent of keeping all knowledge to themselves and automated manufacturing facility's, something like a very fast universal constructor cum three dimensional printing plant would be there next main goal, a very dangerous and indeed evil group of scheming narcicists if ever there were one.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The source for this latest hoo-ha is a post on that well-known source of credible information, 4chan, which has been reliably reported by that font of all knowledge, godlikeproductions.com

If you think that sort of information is worth looking into, then I'd suggest you probably have some housework to do that you're trying to put off.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thank you for those thoughts. Were I a conspiracy theorist ... I would entertain the same ideas.

I think it is interesting that no one is entirely certain of what the title "Artemis Delphinia" means. There was a dragon called Delphyne (in English called Python (and rarely 'Leviathan'), and there is a minority opinion that "Artemis Delphinia" means "Artemis of the Dragon". Construing Delphinia as pertaining to the womb of the world can be found in a number of very old books I have from my grandfather. A conspiracy theorist might put the two ideas together and come up with something rather stunning.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

No thank you. In the OP I mention 4chan, and such sites are not what has driven my inquiry as per the OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
While I don't know about the reality of said bunker, it would be odd to call it the womb of Artemis from a mythic standpoint, as she was not a mother, and in fact was a virgin. But if you notice the elite start to name already phallic ICBMs the Penis 8 or something like that, then you definitely want to be in the womb of Artemis.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

It is a very odd phrase, but Artemis was a goddess of childbirth. My thought is that the expression may fit with the notion of a New World Order and giving birth to the same.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thank you for those thoughts. Were I a conspiracy theorist ... I would entertain the same ideas.

I think it is interesting that no one is entirely certain of what the title "Artemis Delphinia" means. There was a dragon called Delphyne (in English called Python (and rarely 'Leviathan'), and there is a minority opinion that "Artemis Delphinia" means "Artemis of the Dragon". Construing Delphinia as pertaining to the womb of the world can be found in a number of very old books I have from my grandfather. A conspiracy theorist might put the two ideas together and come up with something rather stunning.

Artemis Delphinia definitely would NOT mean Artemis of the Dragon. Delphi was a location that does have a dragon association however. Delphi was where Apollo supposedly slew the Python, which could be interpreted as a dragon. So the only dragon association with Delphi is that of a defeated dragon.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes that's true she was. A unique way to look at it, could be.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If you google "secret base, womb of artemis" you'll find references on various forums going back to 5 September 2016.

The 4chan post was made on the morning of 5 September 2016.

Draw your own conclusion.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If it's gonna be that kind of party I'm gonna stick my willy in the mashed potatos.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The old Greek books I inherited from my grandfather insist that Delphinia and Delphinion were intended to have multiple layers of meaning and not simply the location of Delphi.

Pure speculation: If one were a servant of the Dragon, perhaps one would insist that the Dragon had not been slain. One could validly interpret one version of the story of the slaying of Delphyne (Python) as Apollo slaying Delphyne and Artemis defending Delphyne. One thing I know is that the certainties I was taught in English schools are not certainties in German and Greek studies of the Greek myths.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

If you google "secret base, womb of artemis" you'll find references on various forums going back to 5 September 2016.

The 4chan post was made on the morning of 5 September 2016.

Draw your own conclusion.

You are correct about the appearance of that particular story appearing on 4chan.

But prior to its appearance, there were quite a few pages on the internet discussing this underground base connected with the Gotthard Base Tunnel or simply somewhere in the Alps with the name The Womb of Artemis or Artemis Delphinia. The pages I had bookmarked were in German, French, English, Hungarian, and Czech. They are all gone. I have used all of the available archival websites of internet content, and nothing appears within any of them. I have contacted associates with similar esoteric interests, and those that recall what I am addressing either cannot find items they linked or they simply recall reading about it but did not follow up. For my own part I normally save such pages to a hard drive, but this topic was not a serious point of inquiry for me. But now it is. So, I am supposing that these webpages (and in some cases entire websites) either have been scrubbed, voluntarily removed, removed under duress, ... or I am having a most extraordinary Mandela moment. So I come here seeking information from ATS members.

Although I put little stock in anything on GLP, I thank you for the link so I can record its content and keep a record of it... should it also vanish.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

It is a very odd phrase, but Artemis was a goddess of childbirth. My thought is that the expression may fit with the notion of a New World Order and giving birth to the same.
artemis was the goddess of the hunt, not childbirth.
say this a lot here, your either just a bare faced liar or very stupid.
which is it?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

did you read the text in the link you posed ? to copy and paste...

"She was the Hellenic goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity and protector of young girls, bringing and relieving disease in women"

Seems you are both right, but the need to accuse someone of being a 'bare faced liar, or stupid' seems excessive to the point you respond to and make yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Do feel free to expose your ignorance.

Artemis as goddess of the hunt is only one of her rôles in Greek religion.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Her twin, Apollo, is known as Apollo Delphinius , Apollo of the Womb.. Delphys is uterus or womb in ancient greek iirc

top topics

<<   2 >>

join