It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 electronic technician

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I know a man who's dad was an electronic's engineer/technician who worked on the workings of Area 51. They did NOT have extremely advanced technology or electronics. If there had been aliens or other advanced civilizations there would at least be some of it in the workings of the electronics at Area 51.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
just s theory, maybe your friends dad didn't work on all of the systems ? perhaps there are multiple systems ?

one indisputable fact is there are signs around there that they have authority to use deadly force in you tresspass. I don't think they're doing that to protect chicken farming......

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I know the base is quarantined into separate sections but the fact that he operated multiple times on thier systems at several locations kinda provides doubt to the "aliens" that reside at Area 51.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
How do you know he doesn't lie? If there is stuff like that at Area 51, employees are no doubt instructed to lie concerning what they know, and are most likely watched constantly to be sure that information does not get out.

Or, it is arranged so that folks who aren't "in" on the secrets never have a chance to come across any of it, so that they honestly spread information that there's really nothing there.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Did he mention whether or not he was allowed in the huge underground environments below the actual Area 51 above ground base? If not, take what he says about "no aliens" with a grain of salt. Until citizens are allowed to go walk through every square inch of Area 51 we will not know either way, so for us to speculate is kinda retarded. It's 50/50 if you ask me. Anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that this ONE person was employed in PARTS of the Facility and did not see any "alien" technology. He could not comment on what part he had worked on.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The Groom Lake Facilities are compartmentalized! No single Person has access to everything. Just because this guy never saw it, doesn't mean it's not there. It might be in a part of the base where he isn't allowed to go. As large as that base is, who knows how many areas are on the base where he isn't allowed to go. Remember: this is the base where a shuttle picks you up at the Janet teminal and drives you directly to the building or buildings you work in and drop you off; at the end of your shift, another shuttle picks you up and takes you back to the terminal to catch your flight home. There is NO sight seeing at Groom Lake, reguardless of what clearance you have!!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am not going to pretend I know alot because I don't but from what I do know I don't think to many people are going to freely admit to working in such an area as this due to the fact they may well not be around to tell much more.

The gov't have enough power more than people imagine or know to help some one relocate never to be found if you get my drift.

From what I know and have read also, I know for a fact that if I worked there (which I don't and never want to) I would never breath a word to anyone.

Toby

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think that area 51 is real and that the goverment is not showing us information that i think that we should know about

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have to agree with you LilShorty9194

new topics

top topics

join