It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
21 Impeachable Offenses By President Barack Hussein Obama

3. Obama’s refusal to release a valid long form birth certificate. I used to not think there was any validity to this claim, but since Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse exposed that Obama's birth certificate on the White House website is a forgery, it is pretty convincing the President still owes us that valid birth certificate. Obama's college records, which have also not been released, may also contain information regarding his dual citizenship status.

Did you even read this crap that you just stole from someone else?

Obama's BC was not forged, despite what some racists claim. What makes you claim Obama owes you a BC? Where is the BC for all previous presidents? Oh, only Obama has to show his, let us look at a picture of all other Presidents to see why Obama has to show his.... oh, the answer is obvious!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe because Bohemians Usa is a anagram of Hussein Obama.

edit on 23-10-2016 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Do you guys remember Seth Rich?

He was the DNC staffer who Wikileaks implied was the source of the DNC leaks, and offered a reward to anyone with information about his murder after he was shot in the back of the head outside his home back in July.

I'd be VERY afraid if I was in O'Keefe's situation.

Murder of Seth Rich

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
A deadmans switch that is already going to be released. Do any of you have even the slightest connotation of how stupid this sounds? Probably not.

And yes, we all know she is corrupt. Honestly, the right wing has propped her up by looking like monkey flinging # at a wall.

I'm not following? I thought the purpose of his tweet was to state he's releasing the video Monday, even if he's killed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

A deadmans switch that is already going to be released. Do any of you have even the slightest connotation of how stupid this sounds? Probably not.

And yes, we all know she is corrupt. Honestly, the right wing has propped her up by looking like monkey flinging # at a wall.

I'm not following? I thought the purpose of his tweet was to state he's releasing the video Monday, even if he's killed.

He contacted infowars and gave them the keys to unlock the files should anything happen to him. I am not really sure why some people are confused. The guy has had death threats since he released the first 2 videos.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He contacted infowars and gave them the keys to unlock the files should anything happen to him. I am not really sure why some people are confused. The guy has had death threats since he released the first 2 videos.

Right, I thought it was pretty clear he has a contingency plan in place IF something happens. Not that it WILL happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Right, I thought it was pretty clear he has a contingency plan in place IF something happens. Not that it WILL happen.

Have you not noticed the ongoing efforts to try and confuse threads in order to shift it away from the key message? It's been happening for a year and is designed to limit the number of people who read and take away the core message and it is done on purpose.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He is dead? WHAT?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And oddly enough it appears to be allowed.

Some posters never have posts removed no matter how "trollish" or off topic.

Long standing ATS account status, site cult following, or simply desire of management?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
One thing is for sure is that people reactions to these videos clearly reveals which side they are on.

The most honest responses so far I have read are those that refuse to vote for Trump based on his character, but they are refusing to vote for Clinton too because of her dirty slime-ball tricks that incited violence.

And then there are those that say it's ok because that's politics, but planning a riot where people get hurt, where police are injured for political gain, this needs to end, as how can it ever be healthy for democracy ?

CNN saying the video in invalid because the journalist that presenting it is bad, doesn't change what is on the tape.
CNN has become like the Wizard of OZ.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Is that your work?
Careful. Some might think you are plagiarizing

No it is Not , Public Domain Information .

link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Obama's BC was not forged, despite what some racists claim.

First off, I'm not claiming that Obama isn't a U.S. citizen, but in all fairness... the initial birth certificate released on the White House website was a forgery. Some idiot uploaded it without using "flatten image" and the layers were clearly editable when opened up in program like Adobe Illustrator.

I'll never understand why the White House added so much fuel to the "birther" fire by releasing such a ridiculous file.

Also note that this post has absolutely nothing to do with race, and everything to do with some negligent/prankster staffer, and with how programs like Adobe Illustrator function. You simply don't get editable layers like that with an authentic scan/photocopy.
edit on 10/23/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

3. Obama’s refusal to release a valid long form birth certificate. I used to not think there was any validity to this claim, but since Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse exposed that Obama's birth certificate on the White House website is a forgery, it is pretty convincing the President still owes us that valid birth certificate. Obama's college records, which have also not been released, may also contain information regarding his dual citizenship status.

Obama's BC was not forged, despite what some racists claim. What makes you claim Obama owes you a BC? Where is the BC for all previous presidents? Oh, only Obama has to show his, let us look at a picture of all other Presidents to see why Obama has to show his.... oh, the answer is obvious!

Well , you can just dismiss that one as Questionable if you like , now Please try and Rationalize the Reasons for the Other 20 somehow not being Valid Reasons .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: schuyler

In All of these Leaks , why do we not hear about some Crooked Conservative Republican trying to Commit Voter Fraud , or having some Scandalous E-Mails revealing Corruption ? Maybe because not much exists , or is not News Worthy enough ?

I wouldn't go that far. I think the right is as complacent in the crimes against the people as the left. Hell, 8 years of Obama and nothing more than a circus from the right to stop him with NOTHING?

This whole government will go down IF the truth ever comes out about their unconstitutional crimes! People whom are still alive since the Kennedy assassination will go down! (Bushes)

That is an interesting statement. While you may, of course, be completely correct...consider this. The left (Clinton) has dumped huge amounts of money and the media as spent huge amounts of time looking for every single thing that Trump and the Republicans of done that is suspect. But the best they can dig up is some women who may or may not have been groped.

Besides the once-in-a-while sex scandal (and even that has been a while), what big conspiracy and corruption level topics have been raised against the right? But on the left you have...well...a ton of conspiracy and corruption charges and scandals.

I'm quite confidant that if there were problems on the right side, the left would have found them, paraded them around and ordered the media to attack. But...nothing...silence. But look at all the left's corruption, lying, hiring hit-men, assault, death, etc., etc., etc.

I'm sorry to say that I can only come to one conclusion. The left and Clinton engage in corruption and crime 1000x more than the right. Nothing else makes any sense.

But I'm open to thoughts. I know the left has more money, a seated President and therefore power, an army of blind and deaf citizens that will accept anything and a host of poor and illegals willing to do anything to keep their ill-gotten gains. Why is there so, so, sooooo much more coming out about the left?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not too hard to understand unless your bias causes you to play dumb.

Why wait till Monday? Editing not finished?

Maybe. You act like...or pretend that you don't understand editing. Allow me to enlighten you. All media, even unprofessional media edits videos, text, pictures, etc. The purpose of editing is to present a targeted and specific piece of information required to support the point you wish to make. No one will watch an hour of video to get to the "money shot" near the end. And let me state that again...every media group edits. Movies edit, live concert recordings are edited, etc.

Now, what I think you were implying is that editing is somehow and evil thing where someone is attempting to hide some information. While I'm sure this does happens, I just described why editing occurs. Now....if and when the edited version of events are released and presented, individuals can request or legally demand copies of the unedited material for the purpose of finding out if important information that may skew perception has been removed.

So after Monday when the edited version is released, you and those of you who wish to investigate further can request or legally demand the unedited tapes. You can then listen, watch and make your determinations from there. And by the way...if you do so and find something important, guess what you will do?

You will edit the video or audio to target the piece of information you are attempting to feature so that others don't have to sit through a bunch of crap to get to your point.

See...editing is NOT evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks a lot! Now you have forced me to again ask a question I've asked over a hundred times and never received an answer.

Why is it racist to demand a birth certificate from someone who in his college's material was listed as born in Kenya? Please keep in mind the definition of racism, just in case you are ignorant to the meaning.

rac·ism
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

CNN has become like the Wizard of OZ.

They have lost all credibility.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
CNN has become an EXTREMELY biased Liberal/Left news station during this election. They were before, but now more than ever before. CNN has turned into a bash the Right and all Libs/Dems are right and you're wrong station.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Being in the Public Domain does not prevent plagiarism.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: burntheships
I missed one and two, is it ok if I miss 3. This guy is a dick.

So you are saying the truth is lost on you?

I say the truth shall set us all free. Thanks James O'Keefe for your bravery in light of Seth Rich's so-called robbery/non-robbery death.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join