It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It will have to be an audio or video recording to have any effect at all. I dont think enough people bother reading things like emails anymore to matter, no matter the text.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
In the meantime ....

BUSTED: Anti-“White Boys” Corrupt DNC Head @DonnaBrazile Had 18-Year Affair With Friend’s Married White Father

As the World Turns.

"If Donna rails so much against privileged white men, why did she let privileged white men rail her?"

They went there

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It must suck to know you are a walking deadman.

Maybe he has her bitch slapping Bernie on tape.

lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
if he isn't dead monday can i kick him to death?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Does this guy believe his days are numbered??

Wikileaks I guess just lost someone...

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 22m22 minutes ago
Gavin Macfadyen, beloved director of WikiLeaks, now takes his fists and his fight to battle God. Sock it to him, forever, Gavin. -JA

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

all of those are plausible scenarios,
even if just one happens ...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: burntheships
I missed one and two, is it ok if I miss 3. This guy is a dick.

Yes . Yes it is.
Patrick , is that you ?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: jellyrev

RIP James. Some paid homeless person is going to get him.

Oh, I hope not.
We cant lose everyone who tries to expose this rotting corruption!

You mean fakes videos to push propaganda..as he was literally convicted of...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah, that's what it means. It's usually implied as sort of a reverse blackmail thing, "If you kill me I'll tell everyone!"

So, in this case, why wait for Monday? Is O'keefe looking for a payoff? Trump didn't pay enough?

Ask O'Keefe

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If your watching a real recording, how are they fake?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A deadmans switch that is already going to be released. Do any of you have even the slightest connotation of how stupid this sounds? Probably not.

And yes, we all know she is corrupt. Honestly, the right wing has propped her up by looking like monkey flinging # at a wall.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
A deadmans switch that is already going to be released. Do any of you have even the slightest connotation of how stupid this sounds? Probably not.

And yes, we all know she is corrupt. Honestly, the right wing has propped her up by looking like monkey flinging # at a wall.

It's a vast conspiracy, I tells ya!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

" I wouldn't go that far. I think the right is as complacent in the crimes against the people as the left. Hell, 8 years of Obama and nothing more than a circus from the right to stop him with NOTHING? "

The Real Question should be Why Hasn't Congress brought Impeachment proceedings against President Obama for Numerous Offenses Against the American People and the Constitution of the United States ? It's not like they have NO REASONS to .

thelastgreatstand.com...

21 Impeachable Offenses By President Barack Hussein Obama

1. The Obama campaign provided donor lists to ACORN in 2007 and 2008, more complete than the ones he provided to the FEC. ACORN used the lists to raise money for Obama’s election from donors who had already maxed out their legally allowable contributions.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Oct 23 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote, added tags and SOURCE

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

When I watched the Project Veritas Part-I video, it was stated by one of the leaders of Rent-a-Thug that Hillary Clinton knew what he was doing and approved of it. Conservative media stated the same thing last week. Naturally, all Mainstream Media ignored that part of the video, when doing reports on it.

I don't care about Donna Brazile's wrongs. She's toast anyway. I'm sure CNN rehire D.B.. She's a perfect fit for their sleazy programming.

What would be a gift-wrapped present would be Hillary giving one of those "Why the hell aren't I 50 points ahead!?!" style speeches to Rent-a-Thug leaders, via audio or visual.

Now that more and more Americans are finding out how little Hillary cares about "everyday people", the tide is starting to turn against her. Any direct evidence of recent criminality will ensure that the Clintons don't move back into the Whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What would be a gift-wrapped present would be Hillary giving one of those "Why the hell aren't I 50 points ahead!?!" style speeches to Rent-a-Thug leaders, via audio or visual.

That would be epic, indeed.

Now that more and more Americans are finding out how little Hillary cares about "everyday people", the tide is starting to turn against her.

The constant dripping...drip drip this has been going on for
well over a year; starting with her emails and evolved into
the DNC hacks, Wikileaks, and Project Veritas.

She has tied herself to the Democratic Party, the corruption
cant be shaken off forever. To a point where the majority of Americans
think she should be indicted, and know she certainly cares only about money and power.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Between her Health Problems and a Obsessive Affinity for Duplicitous Acts , I do not see how Hillary Clinton will make it to Election Day without a Total Destruction of her Reputation as a Politician Worthy of being Elected to Any Public Office . Americans are a Forgiving People but not that Stupid .
edit on 23-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Between her Health Problems and a Obsessive Affinity for Duplicitous Acts , I do not see how Hillary Clinton will make to Election Day without a Total Destruction of her Reputation as a Politician Worthy of being Elected to Any Public Office .

Yes, and she is taking the media down with her. All of those
four letter alphabet TV stations, forever their credibility
is gone and done.

Even if she wins, imo, this group of cronie Democrats are so old,
they can not possibly swing another term. Pelosi, Reid, Biden,
Clintonsboth of them...all past mid 70's next election.

Americans are a Forgiving People but not that Stupid .

Sure seems like she has calculated far beyond her "star" power...

...she has her own cast of useful idiots she will now
have to deal with....working with her...some of them even
dare to laugh at her behind her back, including Podesta
and Abedin.

Its been a real circus, for the 50% + of American that is watching.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It's not just the Executive Office, Congress and the two-party system to include the MSM that has failed us and been exposed for what they are. It's all of it...

...The FBI, the IRS, the TSA, the DEA, etc, etc...

It's all corrupt!

Giant Meteor 2016!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Stick to the science forum with one sentence answers

You mean stick to the one question answers. He seems to always answer a question with a question... lol

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

21 Impeachable Offenses By President Barack Hussein Obama

Is that your work?
Careful. Some might think you are plagiarizing

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join