It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
One thing is for sure is that people reactions to these videos clearly reveals which side they are on.

I'm on the side of the law. What side are you on? You really support these illegal actions!?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Did you even read this crap that you just stole from someone else?

Obama's BC was not forged, despite what some racists claim. What makes you claim Obama owes you a BC? Where is the BC for all previous presidents? Oh, only Obama has to show his, let us look at a picture of all other Presidents to see why Obama has to show his.... oh, the answer is obvious!

Don't bother man.
The very same people who demanded Obama to release his BC are applauding Trump for not releasing his tax returns. Logic of the alt right 1-1

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Were his tax returns not leaked? Maybe i only heard half that story. Is there something you are waiting on?
edit on 23-10-2016 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
A few pages of one year's return were leaked.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You really support these illegal actions!?

You are judge and jury?
Conviction based on a dubious video?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is there a law requiring he release his tax returns?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Of course not.
But he has said on several occasions that he would do so. Right?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is the election over yet?

And...if he eventually does not?

Its still not against the law.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Of course not. But he has said on several occasions that he would do so. Right?

He also said that he has been advised by counsel to not release returns when they are still under audit. Trump is audited EVERY YEAR and they are ongoing, i.e.: Not timely concluded within a year. Perhaps he should be, I don't know, but if anyone else were audited every year they would be screaming bloody murder that they were being harassed. Trump has never claimed that. I don't know if you have ever found yourself in a position where you had to retain an attorney, but if you do so you pretty much are obligated to do what they say, i.e.: STFU, or they won't agree to represent you. Been there; done that, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
21 Impeachable Offenses By President Barack Hussein Obama

3. Obama’s refusal to release a valid long form birth certificate. I used to not think there was any validity to this claim, but since Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse exposed that Obama's birth certificate on the White House website is a forgery, it is pretty convincing the President still owes us that valid birth certificate. Obama's college records, which have also not been released, may also contain information regarding his dual citizenship status.

Did you even read this crap that you just stole from someone else?

Obama's BC was not forged, despite what some racists claim. What makes you claim Obama owes you a BC? Where is the BC for all previous presidents? Oh, only Obama has to show his, let us look at a picture of all other Presidents to see why Obama has to show his.... oh, the answer is obvious!

Really? How about McCain...his location of birth was a big deal too and Ted Cruz was going to be an issue. So that is one black, one white and one cuban? So much for your race hunting. I trust you will never use that weapon again? (yeah...right)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've activated my own deadman switch, if I'm killed before Monday evening then it will post something condescending towards the overly-excitable Trump supporters in here who have once again fallen for some self-promotion and lack of any actual interesting information "leak".

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

He also said that he has been advised by counsel to not release returns when they are still under audit. Trump is audited EVERY YEAR and they are ongoing, i.e.: Not timely concluded within a year.

Actually, according to the letter from his attorneys, his returns have been under examination. While an audit can be considered an examination, it is a very specific term. One which his attorney did not use.
finance.zacks.com...

I don't know if you have ever found yourself in a position where you had to retain an attorney, but if you do so you pretty much are obligated to do what they say,
Trump has attorneys on retainer. He needs to because he likes to sue people. The claim that an "audit" is a reason to not release his tax returns (as he repeatedly said he would) is specious.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
The very same people who demanded Obama to release his BC

You are aware that it is beyond proven that Hillary Clinton and her
campaign in 2008 were the ones who started the Birther story
to begin with, to spread fear and paranoia?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

And...if he eventually does not?

Its still not against the law.

Correct. Lying to people is not against the law.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Lying to people is not against the law.

Speaking of lying politicians....
Hillary has lied for years about her emails, and
mishandling classified information.

Now then, it is against the law to lie to
Congress, which Hillary has done.

But that is ok with you?
edit on 23-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
The very same people who demanded Obama to release his BC

You are aware that it is beyond proven that Hillary Clinton and her
campaign in 2008 were the ones who started the Birther story
to begin with, to spread fear and paranoia?

How is it beyond proven, where's the proof?

Do you want to elaborate on Hillary Clinton starting the birther rumour or just state it as fact and hope people accept it?

I'm really starting to believe ATS'ers don't know the meaning of the words fact and proof.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

How is it beyond proven, where's the proof?

Two of Hillary's operatives were selling the story in 08.
They shopped the story with news outlets, one who went
on record and wrote about it.

Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.

One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Why would this idiot need a dead mans switch? He's using a buzzword everyone is familiar with because of the Wikileaks issue. The release will happen Monday without issue and James will be just fine.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
You simply don't get editable layers like that with an authentic scan/photocopy.

Yes you do, if you use a Xerox WorkCentre using the machine’s MRC compression....

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Matt drudge was one of the first people to break the image and the birther issue and he has always maintained/claimed, from the time he put it up, that he was forwarded all the info from the Clinton camp. The Clinton camp has never denied his claim.

Hilary's campaign manager already admitted someone from their camp started circulating the story and that they were fired when Hilary found out.
edit on 23-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join