It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LifeMode
Some people can't be bribed or bought. That is Hillary's Achilles' heel. All it takes is one person. These leaks are internal. Not Russia. Hillary and the DNC are digging themselves a deep deep hole blaming this on Russia. They are a major global player. DNC is not not even accusing them anymore. Went straight for the jugular and blamed it all on them with no concrete evidence. Very very dangerous.

Any proof?

Evidence? Factual material that substantiates your claim?

Unless you find it on CNN?

stfu

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Do you have any evidence (not cute memes, anonymous Youtube videos, etc.) to back up OP's claims that the American intelligence community has hacked the DNC/Hillary Clinton?

That right there shows that the entire topic has gone way over your head.

The whole point is that there is no need for anyone to be "hacked".

The emails went out over a non-secure network. That being the case, the NSA has backups of them all. The revelation of the program which does this is what got Snowden in trouble in the first place.
edit on 10/22/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, adhominem is attacking the source. I was not implying you were attacking me but the source.

William Binney, "retired" (fired) from the NSA, religious nut, since darling of FOX News, who claims he stopped major terrorist attacks, single-handed, the only whistle he ever blew was a dog whistle? check.

Your words. Ad hominem.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good thread.

We all know the US spies on everyone, including its own citizens, and hacks foreign governments. If true, then as Snowden has shown us before, someone has morals and is putting their life at risk for something they see as greater than them.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

roflmao

You expect me to believe something written by an anonymous blogger?

roflmao

Craig Pirrong is not exactly an "anonymous blogger."

“Streetwise Professor” is the web persona of me, who happens to be Craig Pirrong.* My day job (to the extent that I have a real job) is as Professor of Finance and Energy Markets Director of the Global Energy Management Institute at the Bauer College of Business, University of Houston. I have been in academia since 1989–shortly before the Ferruzzi soybean squeeze on the Chicago Board of Trade in July of that year, which was quite propitious and which had a big impact on the trajectory of my career. I have a PhD in Business Economics from the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago.

streetwiseprofessor.com...

By a remarkable coincidence, he is in the same line as the publishers of zerohedge. The difference? He isn't a Kremlin puppet. Look into it on your own. Do you think it's a coincidence that every time Russia invades a country zerohedge says it's NATO's fault?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

and that is exactly what they would do, no government worth it`s salt would ever publicly release juicy blackmail material and certainly not material that could be used to blackmail the president of the U.S.

If Russia is behind this they aren`t going to release anything publicly,the nice thing about blackmail material is it doesn`t have an expiration date. you have nothing to lose by holding on to it and waiting for the most opportune time to use it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: shooterbrody

I just learned that elements of our own government apparatus may have turned against itself.

That's a bit scary. I've always known in the back of my mind that the NSA has everything on everyone, but if this is what is actually being put into action, then it takes that unsettling aspect up to a whole new level of squick.

We're now talking about an apparatus that can and will make its own kings or queens and wars on itself internally. This leak gave us one dimension to that game we all suspected was there and now know for sure is, but this brings in a whole new aspect. How long before the really start using that against all of us on the street as a control measure?

It can happen.

WTF do you think has been going on for years, just remember the famous phrase from William Hague UK parliament in a response to 'PRISM'. He's never been seen since. Not only that, the US caught but a handful of 'PRISM' staffers using it for themselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This has been out for a while, but the facts are still the facts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join