It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

A classic ad hominem. Attack the source and not the actual argument itself.

When the source is the same group of people who are behind the hack in the first place? Хорошая мысль, работник!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

When the source is the same group of people who are behind the hack in the first place? Хорошая мысль, работник!

Proof?

Second line.....

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Some people can't be bribed or bought. That is Hillary's Achilles' heel. All it takes is one person. These leaks are internal. Not Russia. Hillary and the DNC are digging themselves a deep deep hole blaming this on Russia. They are a major global player. DNC is not not even accusing them anymore. Went straight for the jugular and blamed it all on them with no concrete evidence. Very very dangerous.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

When the sources are disreputable (doubly so in this case), pointing that out is not insulting you, the person who made the argument (you know, the actual definition of that term.)

Is it ad hominem to question whether Elvis is really living in Batboy's cave ala the National Enquirer?

I've debunked Binney's claims to relevance on several occasions.

Zero Hedge speaks for itself.

Is there any EVIDENCE you've found that the American intelligence community is working against Clinton? Or are you merely taking advantage of one old man's desperate attempts to remain relevant?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Asked if he believed the NSA had copies of all Clinton’s emails, “including the deleted correspondence,” Binney said:

“Yes. That would be my point. They have them all and the FBI can get them right there.”

That right there would be common sense. As soon as I started hearing about this ordeal I called BS. No way the fed.gov doesn't have the emails, therefore all of the back and forth is a total charade.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But Hillary and the leftist media is shifting the focus on the fact they were hacked, and not the embarrassing content of the emails themselves. It doesn't matter who did it, as long as the pivot is away from the content.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Some people can't be bribed or bought. That is Hillary's Achilles' heel. All it takes is one person. These leaks are internal. Not Russia. Hillary and the DNC are digging themselves a deep deep hole blaming this on Russia. They are a major global player. DNC is not not even accusing them anymore. Went straight for the jugular and blamed it all on them with no concrete evidence. Very very dangerous.

Any proof?

Evidence? Factual material that substantiates your claim?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Is there any EVIDENCE you've found that the American intelligence community is working against Clinton? Or are you merely taking advantage of one old man's desperate attempts to remain relevant?

Typical (denial/apologist/crony motivated) anti-conspiracy "theorist" rhetoric. Someone says something along the 'the government was behind 9/11', and the "Skeptic" creates a straw man as if the person was insinuating that the entire government (millions of employees/agents/etc) was behind it (which would be preposterous).
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Typical antu-conpiracy "theorist" rhetoric. Someone says something along the 'the government was behind 9/11', and the "Skeptic" creates a straw man as if the person was insinuating that the entire government (millions of employees/agents/etc) was behind it (which would be preposterous).

Seeking actual evidence is not at all "anti-conspiracist" rhetoric.

Speaking of strawmen, you just created one.

Do you have any evidence (not cute memes, anonymous Youtube videos, etc.) to back up OP's claims that the American intelligence community has hacked the DNC/Hillary Clinton?

That would be meaningful here. Your half-baked attempts to cast my post in some certain light and "insult" me is not.

I would like to note that you suggesting that anything or anyone smacks of "cronyism" is one of the best laughs I've had today.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

this
this 1000 times

the peon intel workers have a case that maintaining evidence that would show illegal activities is an unlawfull order
one does not have to follow unlawfull orders

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's not just intel operatives, the DNC had an insider leak info as well.

I don't have them handy, but his the 2nd (I think) thread they did.

Also, see my thread here regarding FBIanon and their posts along with sone takeaways.
edit on 22-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
He is alive

SORRY LOOK LIKE A 2012 VID

edit on 22-10-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

It's not just intel operatives, the DNC had an insider leak info as well.

I don't have them handy, but his the 2nd (I think) thread they did.

Also, see my thread [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1142716/pg1]here
regarding FBIanon and their posts along with sone takeaways.

people will always expose corruption

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That's old.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Proof?

Start here.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's not even a matter of US agents "hacking" the 'thing'. Expect that the CIA / DIA / NSA / FBI / DISA / etc already knew what was going on in the server(s) / account(s), and whistleblower individuals getting a hold of it and bringing it to light. As simple as that. And if somehow all that didn't cover it, NSA etc have plenty of individuals that could have and SHOULD have done it (actual hacking I mean). And then there's internal leaks from her own camp, of course.

The straw man argument I mentioned is as old as you are, I suspect, so yes CRONIES have used it (as well as other forms of stooges, but I wasn't even trying to go there).
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Any proof?

Evidence? Factual material that substantiates your claim?

Change the questions to regarding the Russians, and then ask yourself the questions.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It's not Russia?

Are there whistleblowers inside the US Intel community who don't want a Hillary presidency because they can't stomach how she handles state secrets?

During the third and last presidential debate between Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, debate moderator Chris Wallace pulled a quote from a speech Clinton had given to Brazilian bankers, noting the information had been made available to the public via WikiLeaks.

Instead of answering the question, Clinton blamed the Russian government for the leaks, alleging “[t]he Russian government has engaged in espionage against Americans,” hacking “American websites, American accounts of private people, of institutions … in an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies have confirmed, to influence our election.”

And of course, that led to the usual song and dance about Trump colluding with Russia, but that may not be the case.

The reality is that if you "fact check" Mrs. Clinton, only two agencies (not 17) have weighed in on potential Russian links, and they have only said that Russia could be behind, not that Russia was. But, do you know another state actor that also has the ability to hack the DNC? We do.

During an interview on Aaron Klein’s Sunday radio program, former high-ranking NSA intelligence official-turned-whistleblower, William Binney, discussed the alleged Russian involvement in our elections, suggesting the cyber attack against the DNC may not have originated from the Russian government. Instead, Binney says, a “disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker” is likely behind the breach.

If Russia can hack us, then what kind of national security circus are we running if we do not likewise possess the tools to counter that which means our own people ought to be able to pull off similar feats.

Speaking as an analyst, Binney added that a testimony by the former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Robert S. Mueller from March 2011 shows the FBI has access to a series of databases that helps them “to track down known and suspected terrorists.”

According to Binney, what Mueller meant is that the FBI has access to the NSA database and that it’s accessed without any oversight, meaning the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), as well as the FBI, have open access to anything the NSA has access to. “So if the FBI really wanted [Clinton’s and the DNC emails] they can go into that database and get them right now,” Binney told Klein.

Asked if he believed the NSA had copies of all Clinton’s emails, “including the deleted correspondence,” Binney said:

“Yes. That would be my point. They have them all and the FBI can get them right there.”

In fact, thanks to the tools given the NSA, we know they should have access to all that data, all that information, and according to sources, that stuff can be freely accessed. What's to stop any whistleblower from getting them and passing them out? And it is an open secret that FBI agents are unhappy with how the Clinton Probe was handled. And that's been a rumor for longer than this has been a story in the press.

The article at ZeroHedge mentions two accounts of people who could provide information on the hackers, but strangely, the FBI hasn't followed up with them.

In a conversation with the New York Times, Vladimir M. Fomenko said his server rental company, King Servers, is oftentimes used by hackers. Fomenko added that the hackers behind the attack against computerized election systems in Arizona and Illinois — which, like the DNC hack, were also linked to the Russian government by the FBI — had used his servers.

According to the 26-year-old entrepreneur, “[w]e have the information. … If the F.B.I. asks, we are ready to supply the I.P. addresses, the logs, … but nobody contacted us.”

“It’s like nobody wants to sort this out,” he added.

So are these hackers on the DNC payroll or are they our own Intel guys trying to do something with the election? You would think our own Intel community would be all over keeping Russians out of the system.

Napolitano then mentioned Binney, arguing the NSA veteran and whistleblower who “developed the software that the NSA now uses, which allows it to capture not just metadata but content of every telephone call, text message, email in the United States of every person in [the country]” knew the NSA had hacked the DNC — not the Russians.

If Judge Napolitano and Binney are right and the NSA did hack the DNC, what was the motive?

According to the Judge, “members of the intelligence community simply do not want [Clinton] to be president of the United States.”

“She doesn’t know how to handle state secrets,” Napolitano continued. And since “some of the state secrets that she revealed used the proper true names of American intelligence agents operating undercover in the Middle East,” some of these agents were allegedly captured and killed, prompting NSA agents to feel compelled to act.

So what is going on inside our own Intel communities?

Has a real news site reported the same?? Or is it just traveling the right wing circuit along with "giants in America"?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: seeker1963

Proof?

Start here.

roflmao

You expect me to believe something written by an anonymous blogger?

You haven't convinced me, try a little harder!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How about just a real news source? Lol

You know it's jacked up if Fox won't run it...a reply to: Gryphon66

edit on 22-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join