It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's not Russia?

Are there whistleblowers inside the US Intel community who don't want a Hillary presidency because they can't stomach how she handles state secrets?

During the third and last presidential debate between Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, debate moderator Chris Wallace pulled a quote from a speech Clinton had given to Brazilian bankers, noting the information had been made available to the public via WikiLeaks.

Instead of answering the question, Clinton blamed the Russian government for the leaks, alleging “[t]he Russian government has engaged in espionage against Americans,” hacking “American websites, American accounts of private people, of institutions … in an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies have confirmed, to influence our election.”

And of course, that led to the usual song and dance about Trump colluding with Russia, but that may not be the case.

The reality is that if you "fact check" Mrs. Clinton, only two agencies (not 17) have weighed in on potential Russian links, and they have only said that Russia could be behind, not that Russia was. But, do you know another state actor that also has the ability to hack the DNC? We do.

During an interview on Aaron Klein’s Sunday radio program, former high-ranking NSA intelligence official-turned-whistleblower, William Binney, discussed the alleged Russian involvement in our elections, suggesting the cyber attack against the DNC may not have originated from the Russian government. Instead, Binney says, a “disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker” is likely behind the breach.

If Russia can hack us, then what kind of national security circus are we running if we do not likewise possess the tools to counter that which means our own people ought to be able to pull off similar feats.

Speaking as an analyst, Binney added that a testimony by the former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Robert S. Mueller from March 2011 shows the FBI has access to a series of databases that helps them “to track down known and suspected terrorists.”

According to Binney, what Mueller meant is that the FBI has access to the NSA database and that it’s accessed without any oversight, meaning the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), as well as the FBI, have open access to anything the NSA has access to. “So if the FBI really wanted [Clinton’s and the DNC emails] they can go into that database and get them right now,” Binney told Klein.

Asked if he believed the NSA had copies of all Clinton’s emails, “including the deleted correspondence,” Binney said:

“Yes. That would be my point. They have them all and the FBI can get them right there.”

In fact, thanks to the tools given the NSA, we know they should have access to all that data, all that information, and according to sources, that stuff can be freely accessed. What's to stop any whistleblower from getting them and passing them out? And it is an open secret that FBI agents are unhappy with how the Clinton Probe was handled. And that's been a rumor for longer than this has been a story in the press.

The article at ZeroHedge mentions two accounts of people who could provide information on the hackers, but strangely, the FBI hasn't followed up with them.

In a conversation with the New York Times, Vladimir M. Fomenko said his server rental company, King Servers, is oftentimes used by hackers. Fomenko added that the hackers behind the attack against computerized election systems in Arizona and Illinois — which, like the DNC hack, were also linked to the Russian government by the FBI — had used his servers.

According to the 26-year-old entrepreneur, “[w]e have the information. … If the F.B.I. asks, we are ready to supply the I.P. addresses, the logs, … but nobody contacted us.”

“It’s like nobody wants to sort this out,” he added.

So are these hackers on the DNC payroll or are they our own Intel guys trying to do something with the election? You would think our own Intel community would be all over keeping Russians out of the system.

Napolitano then mentioned Binney, arguing the NSA veteran and whistleblower who “developed the software that the NSA now uses, which allows it to capture not just metadata but content of every telephone call, text message, email in the United States of every person in [the country]” knew the NSA had hacked the DNC — not the Russians.

If Judge Napolitano and Binney are right and the NSA did hack the DNC, what was the motive?

According to the Judge, “members of the intelligence community simply do not want [Clinton] to be president of the United States.”

“She doesn’t know how to handle state secrets,” Napolitano continued. And since “some of the state secrets that she revealed used the proper true names of American intelligence agents operating undercover in the Middle East,” some of these agents were allegedly captured and killed, prompting NSA agents to feel compelled to act.

So what is going on inside our own Intel communities?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

nice work

how will the dems get a war with boogeyman russia when the pesky truth gets in the way?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ah, come on fellas, you got be pull'in this old man's bad leg.

Buck

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

nice work

how will the dems get a war with boogeyman russia when the pesky truth gets in the way?

Easy- Same way they get around the truth every other time it gets in their way.
They'll simply lie- and they'll lie loud enough that anyone not fact checking will believe them.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What's scarier yet? This is the scope of unscrupulous tyranny we are living in when the NSA has everything you say on the telephone and type on the internet at their disposal to DESTROY YOU, if you ever become a threat to their corrupt system of rule!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Great find, it does connect a lot of dots, and makes complete
sense. My bet is on someone from inside the intelligence community.

Russia may indeed have HRC's emails, but it makes little sense
why they would release them in this manner. Far more valuable
to leak a few selected ones, use the rest to blackmail her.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

did hillary vote on the patriot act?

do people still not know this about us intelligence?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What's more scarier is that people seem to think that Trump is actually an outsider.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

nice work

I worry about those who support Drumpf, who has evidently run out of things to Tweet and rant about?? But that concern pales to the comparison of those who support The Clinton Cabal™ sans any compensation...

Could You imagine that existence? Walking around with piss on Your leg and when anyone says "Hey, Your leg has piss on it..." and they just start yelling "IT IS RAIN, AND CLIMATE CHANGE HAS IT SMELLING LIKE THAT..." or whatever the mantra reads for that scenario..

Now doing it for compensation is the only thing that makes cents.

I'd be concerned about their conscience, if it is still attached.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
What's more scarier is that people seem to think that Trump is actually an outsider.

I have admitted on ATS before that he may or not be.......What should be scarier is thinking of how #$$%^# we are if what you suggest is true?

I would rather gamble on what I don't know versus cutting my own throat on what I do!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

What's scarier yet? This is the scope of unscrupulous tyranny we are living in when the NSA has everything you say on the telephone and type on the internet at their disposal to DESTROY YOU, if you ever become a threat to their corrupt system of rule!

Yep, that's the other scary aspect to this. None of what was being done was on any kind of secure network when it comes to Podesta's emails for example. It's just stuff that was being done on regular network ... that the NSA has access to just like your own networks.

Scary to contemplate isn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

did you just learn this?

guess what else nsa has.....hillarys bleachbit emails

what will the dems do now?
they pressured wikileaks
think they will be able to pressure EVERY intell worker to maintain the lie?

will said intel worker be traitor or whistleblower?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I just learned that elements of our own government apparatus may have turned against itself.

That's a bit scary. I've always known in the back of my mind that the NSA has everything on everyone, but if this is what is actually being put into action, then it takes that unsettling aspect up to a whole new level of squick.

We're now talking about an apparatus that can and will make its own kings or queens and wars on itself internally. This leak gave us one dimension to that game we all suspected was there and now know for sure is, but this brings in a whole new aspect. How long before the really start using that against all of us on the street as a control measure?

It can happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Always figured this would happen. I always thought somebody like clinton would take control of such an agency and use it to blackmail their way to power.
The NSA could dig up anything from since the system was online and then with media collusion could bombard a person with a negative story.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

you miss the whole snowden thing?

"we know your countermeasures, you know and we know they are ineffective "

so you are more scared of the hardware to collect it ALL
or an administration so corrupt its peon workers feel they have no choice but to expose it

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Both.

Let me try this another way: It is one thing to know a thing intellectually and quite another to see it in actual practice and action.

For example, we all know that Yellowstone Supervolcano is a bad thing and would wreck our days very badly if it goes up. But the intellectual knowledge of such and then the actual experience of it are two different things.
edit on 22-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

did you just learn this?

guess what else nsa has.....hillarys bleachbit emails

what will the dems do now?
they pressured wikileaks
think they will be able to pressure EVERY intell worker to maintain the lie?

will said intel worker be traitor or whistleblower?

The 2012 Whisteblower Act from Congress was a fraud against the people by corrupt politicians! Those in positions of the information of criminal government activity are FORCED to sign a secrecy agreement! That secrecy agreement? Prevents and makes them criminals for "Whistle blowing"!

Why do you think under Obama so many people have been convicted divulging government secrets? Bet every damn one of em signed that agreement!
edit on 22-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Zero Hedge, written anonymously, predicting gloom and doom and economic collapse on a daily basis? check.

William Binney, "retired" (fired) from the NSA, religious nut, since darling of FOX News, who claims he stopped major terrorist attacks, single-handed, the only whistle he ever blew was a dog whistle? check.

There's alternative media, propagandist websites, tabloid blogs ... and then there's this.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A classic ad hominem. Attack the source and not the actual argument itself.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Zero Hedge, written anonymously, predicting gloom and doom and economic collapse on a daily basis? check.

William Binney, "retired" (fired) from the NSA, religious nut, since darling of FOX News, who claims he stopped major terrorist attacks, single-handed, the only whistle he ever blew was a dog whistle? check.

There's alternative media, propagandist websites, tabloid blogs ... and then there's this.

So you believe everything you hear from the Ministry of Truth? (MSM)

If Hillary is elected I am sitting here waiting for the likes of you to continue your bitching about the evil Corporations and the 1%!

After all Hillary will change it all, am I right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join