It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC might be run by Spooks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Is the BBC the arm of British intelligence?, its no secret that a relationship has long existed as it was used to send coded messages during the War years.So what if the Pedo scandals involving this organisation, were mearly a green light to abusers to get the dirt on them, so then their position in the establishment, could be used and manipulated for the organisations purposes. In Russia they had the KGB which was said to be a nasty brutish organisation. But because of many troubling deaths, which seem to make little sense except when put together in this light, anyone who would stop this method of gaining inteligence on people in influencial positions. May be a threat to the more subtle control that the West's, spooks use.Once it was homosexuals that could be blackmailed if outed, but has the game moved on? thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com...
edit on 21-10-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I dont think there is a problem finding people to place in power with a inhumane fetish

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

I dont think there is a problem finding people to place in power with a inhumane fetish

Specify what an "inhumane fetish" is?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Spooks?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

anything that places shame and guilt in a fine context when brought to light...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

anything that places shame and guilt in a fine context when brought to light...

Expand?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

A deal with the devil?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No! No! Tell me it isn't true!

The whole British media is run by spineless traitor spooks with peanut butter for brains.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

I'd say an inhuman fetish had something to do with goats.

Stump broke goats, most likely.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No secret

en.wikipedia.org...: _MI5_vetting

From the late 1930s until the end of the Cold War, MI5 had an officer at the BBC vetting editorial applicants. During World War II 'subversives', particularly suspected communists such as the folk singer Ewan MacColl, were banned from the BBC. The personnel records of anyone suspicious were stamped with a distinctively shaped green tag, or "Christmas tree;" only a handful of BBC personnel staff knew what the 'Christmas trees' meant.[2] See also Wikipedia entries for Ronnie Stonham and Michael Rosen.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't think there's any doubt that the BBC as state broadcaster has links to the government, some formal and others less so. Same with the other news broadcasters.

It was at the time of the Scottish independence referendum that it became blatant up here. BBC news coverage was so biased against the Yes campaign that thousands demonstrated outside the BBC Scotland HQ. The output from London was heavily weighted against independence, every doom and gloom story was trotted out against the Yes campaign. And the BBC took their lead from the London newspapers (still do), "press previews" on the hour in the mornings and late nights, repeating parrot fashion the views of the establishment. It wouldn't surprise me if the spooks had monitored the telephone traffic and emails of prominent nationalists, so desperate did they become to prevent a Yes vote.

Even today the TV schedules are littered with "Great British this" shows, "Britain's Best that", the adverts too, all drumming into us positive messages about Britain, while anything and everything about Scotland is negative. Only this morning I watched a news item about drug users, obviously the BBC came to Glasgow to interview Scottish junkies rather than dare address the hidden issue of middle class middle England ching and weed users. It's not just biased reporting, it's tired and jaded too.

I'm straying a bit. Yeah. Too damn right the spooks are in the BBC. It's the way it is. The whole corporation needs closed down.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The media in general is the mouthpiece of the government, so...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The BBC is run by pro-european lefties, from what I have read, and their BBC TV 'news' is very carefully 'engineered' like more bad stuff on Trump than Clinton, to name one item...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
The BBC is run by pro-european lefties, from what I have read, and their BBC TV 'news' is very carefully 'engineered' like more bad stuff on Trump than Clinton, to name one item...

The BBC is not run by "lefties." If it were, it would not exhibit so much bias and dislike for Jeremy Corbyn, starting from the moment he was elected leader of the Labour Pary. It's far more subtle and insidious than such crass accusations traditionally levelled at the BBC by the conservative right. Instead, the BBC is run by middle class defenders of establishment, orthodox opinions and values who cannot tolerate anyone who claims to hold a "higher", more sophisticated political and spiritual view on the world - particularly if such a person did not go to the "right" schools and universities. Anyone who is not "PC" or who has radical opinions is frowned on by BBC journalists, who have been carefully chosen and trained to project and defend only "safe", orthodox opinions that do not challenge traditional defence and social policies, the materialiastic, Darwinian view of life and the fascade called "British democracy."

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

The Corbyn thing is to make him seem like the underdog to garner more support for the child rape enabler. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Goats are just sheep with horns.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Bedlam

Goats are just sheep with horns.

You can stump break sheep, too, the kiwis say.

new topics

top topics

join