It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Accurate Presidential Poll Since 2004 Has Been the IBD-TIPP poll.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How about we get rid of the electoral vote all together??? It made since over 100 200 years ago but not today

Popular vote - let us have an actual voice

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tow69

Heresy!!!! How can you even imagine such a thing?

Plus, then the candidates would have to travel to such crazy places as California and New York (and the other 48 states) in order to garner votes. I think we should stick with the current system where Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Arizona (and 3-4 other states) get to choose the president.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Oh look another thread I'm not going to participating in.

No no don't respond. I won't see it I promise you that.

Trump is not going to win this.

His place in the history will be the sleaziest person to ever run for president.
He will forever be that NASTY stain that won't come out.
His place in the book will be amongst the most vile.
His legacy will be the dog who thought he could just walk in and say I have never been in politics and I have no experience so I think ill just try for the top spot.
And he's getting exactly what he should have expected.

It appears that Hillary supporters are nervous.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have a feeling when trump loses, is fans are going to go all fox news on us, after claiming jesus and santa claus where white people, its going to be we lost to the living dead.

This election is going to be YUGE.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Oh look another thread I'm not going to participating in.

No no don't respond. I won't see it I promise you that.

Trump is not going to win this.

His place in the history will be the sleaziest person to ever run for president.
He will forever be that NASTY stain that won't come out.
His place in the book will be amongst the most vile.
His legacy will be the dog who thought he could just walk in and say I have never been in politics and I have no experience so I think ill just try for the top spot.
And he's getting exactly what he should have expected.

It appears that Hillary supporters are nervous.

You guys post the same thing in every thread, at least you guys stopped saying 10 million more votes for trump, nov cant come fast enough, at least youve already practices your excuse.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I have a feeling when trump loses, is fans are going to go all fox news on us, after claiming jesus and santa claus where white people, its going to be we lost to the living dead.

No that is the left proven 16 years ago. The right will just act like adults and move on.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

No that is the left proven 16 years ago. The right will just act like adults and move on.

I REALLY pray you are right on that one... Hopefully Trump's talk of rigged elections gets laughed out of discussion when he is blown out and there is no convincing way that election fraud stole the election from him.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I REALLY pray you are right on that one... Hopefully Trump's talk of rigged elections gets laughed out of discussion when he is blown out and there is no convincing way that election fraud stole the election from him.

I did not say Trump would just move on. But I think the right and undecided in general will just move on.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Yeah. The smart money's certainly on Little Donny.

Not according to those actually betting on the race, you should see the Vegas odds

never bet against the house.

I can't stand Hillary or Trump , but imo she is a manufactured candidate and the house is pushing for her.

While Trump is a bozo he does appear to have a following from my anecdotal observation.

He fills up the rallys,stadiums, seen numerous of his supporters in person, and I see sticker and signs galore for him. Her not so much and she has to pay millions for social media bots.

Having said that, I knew the minute that she announced her run that she will be the POTUS.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:35 PM
she is to well connected, has been a proven team player, and has to much of an ego to allow herself to run again and not get elected. She has the connection and power to know ahead of time her outcome.

She likely had this election won back in 2008 when Obama was first elected as a negotiated deal.
edit on 121031America/ChicagoFri, 21 Oct 2016 09:12:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Really lol, are you saying that liberals made fox news claim jesus and santa where white people?

Oh and move on to where, out of congress, the senate and the white house.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Really lol, are you saying that liberals made fox news claim jesus and santa where white people?

Oh and move on to where, out of congress, the senate and the white house.

You know I was talking about the general populace, the government is always gonna be the government.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I did not say Trump would just move on. But I think the right and undecided in general will just move on.

I know. That's what I was getting at. When Trump starts blustering after losing, I hope that his bluster gets laughed out of discussion because everyone has moved on.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No excuses. Trump is going to lose. The establishment just can't take the chance that anyone other than whom they choose might get in.

It just confuses me to see all the leftists in a sweat. I figured by now you all would be celebrating.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Yes..... generations of my kin have found this poll accurate, enough so that were thinking of putting it out to the public in Calendar form, given away at barber shops, Laundromats, car washes, Bingo games, you know, wherever the action is.

You said in another thread you actually cried because he was running for POTUS. So your opinion means nothing you need to grow up and act like an adult. Crying??? give me a break.

Ok, now you did it...... not make me come over there and bat your ears........
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They look schizophrenic actually, if you ask me...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Just like Hillary and the supporters have went all in "Russia is the boogeyman."

few months ago Bernie supporters: election was rigged against us
last month News/obama: Russia has hacked elections
next week
Trump: The election is rigged
day later
News/Obama: OMG he is crazy, why would he say that.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Look what the book keepers have to say. None give Trump more than a 20% chance of winning.

I get that the campaign would lose donation money if the idiots who support Trump were to realize how far behind he is.

Keep those donations coming Trump supporters, it's not like the millions he takes in a week couldn't be better spent.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

IBD/TIPP = THE MOST ACCURATE POLL FOR THE PAST 3 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CYCLES

As of October 23, 2016

Donald Trump 43%

Hillary Clinton 41%

Source: www.investors.com...

Keep in mind that there are other polls out there showing Clinton with a huge lead (ABC NEWS), and TRUMP with a very slight lead (LA Times). They're all over the place. But of all the major polls, the IBD/TIPP poll has been the most accurate, over the past 3 Presidential Election cycles.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

What do they say about electoral votes? Which are, after all, the only votes that matter.

edit on 10/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What do they say about electoral votes? Which are, after all, the only votes that matter.

I can't answer your question. Even the MSM is not talking about Electoral votes much. But, here's a decent article from the IDB Polling group that attempts to explain why there are such wide differences between polls, so close to the election.

www.investors.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join