It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Most Accurate Presidential Poll Since 2004 Has Been the IBD-TIPP poll.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
October 20, 2016

I realize that dubbing a polling service as "most accurate" based on just the past 3 Presidential Elections, is akin to claiming that humans are Warming the Earth, based on less than 200 years of weather data. But it's interesting to see the IBD/TIPP results, nevertheless.

At this point in time, the Investors Business Daily(IDB)/TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence(TIPP) Poll has Donald Trump with a 1% lead over Hillary Clinton, which is well within the poll's 3.6% margin of error.

The IDB/TIPP polling methodology is far more "common sense" oriented than most of the polls that get the headlines, due to their being affiliated with a TV Network, or major Newspaper. (FYI..TechnoMetrica is the actual polling company)

Chart Ranking The Accuracy of Various Polling Services Since 2004: www.investors.com...

The Current IDB/TIPP Tracking Poll Results: www.investors.com...

TechnoMetrica Comments on Election Trends - Updated Weekly: www.tipponline.com...

-cwm

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well within voter fraud margins to effect a race.

If it is really that close, both sides will challenge the results following in Al Gore's footsteps.

There are 4 million disqualified voters on the voter registry rolls. There are dead people, newly designated felons, non citizens accumulated over the last 8 years since Obama canceled the standing Presidential order to screen the registries.

Last election there were 130 millions votes cast, if you round the number up. 4 million of 130 million is 3% of the total votes. Enough to swing the election in a close race.

In a traditional election where the corrupt DNC and the corrupt RNC would leverage those numbers fraudulently in each camp, they would cancel each other out. This time it is Trump alone vs the DNC corrupt political machine. He has to win by over 3 percentage points of total votes to nullify the corruption.

The closest race ever was JFK's win. He won by one tenth of one percent, 1/10th of a percent!!! over Nixon. The stronger ground game of vote manufacturing won and it was not challenged.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If it is really that close, both sides will challenge the results following in Al Gore's footsteps.

But but , smooth transfer of power , .......... since forever .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I have an idea for a new election law.....

If a political party is caught registering and/or voting with dead or ineligible voters, then that state should have to forfeit a percentage of some or all of their electoral votes for that election.

I bet that would slow down some of the voter fraud real quick.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yeah. The smart money's certainly on Little Donny.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Not according to those actually betting on the race, you should see the Vegas odds

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I surmise they're betting on the getting rigged for Hillary. Every step of the way so far has been (i.e. the Criminal Media in Hillary's pocket).

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Guess those liberals might be in for a really rude awakening, huh?

No Victory Pudding for them.

Mod Note: It is against the Terms and Conditions to alter political party names outside the Mud Pit.

edit on 10/21/2016 by eriktheawful because: edited political party name change.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You must not remember the 2000 election. Florida did not certify its results due to an automatic machine recount. Gore asked for a manual recount in 4 counties as per Florida Law. The counties were the ones that sued the state to finish the recount because they couldn't finish before the deadline. The Florida Supreme Court granted an extension. The Bushes (Jeb! was governor of the state at the time) were the ones that took it to the US Supreme Court to stop the recount. Shortly after the Supreme court ruling a stop to the recount and certify the original count Gore conceded.

There was plenty wrong with the 2000 Florida election but Gore was never the one to bring up those issues and he certainly didn't bring up the election is rigged before the votes were even cast.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If Vegas thought it was rigged they would have pulled the bets by now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

What do you mean by that?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If the betting agencies caught any whiff of rigging the would cancel the bets. One thing they cant stand is being cheated out of money.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Dude, the whole game is rigged from top to bottom.

It isn't even an "Election Cycle", its an ELECTIONEERING CYCLE.

We've had historical examples of outsiders like Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Bernie Sanders as metrics, and whoever does these political odds will know this. And those are examples of people trying to play the game from inside the "Two Party System".

That's why all the Vegas moneys on Hillary because she is the crony establishment manifest, therefore to overcome it and the end game methods of vote RIGGING (the Criminal Establishment's final check and balance against true democracy) is rather incredible odds. Trump has to crush her to ensure they cant flip a few things around on election day to squeeze out just enough to tip the scale. And this is why the bogus polls always keep the game roughly 50/50 so that when the end comes nobody is expecting anything less than a CLOSE race.
edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

For each additional dollar earned a person is less likely to vote democrat. Democrat bottom feeders talking about smart money is like democrats talking about not getting swirlies.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Guess those liberals might be in for a really rude awakening, huh?

No Victory Pudding for them.

Democrats keep "winning" and keep getting poorer.

"#winning"
edit on 10/21/2016 by eriktheawful because: edited quote to reflect change.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

If the betting agencies caught any whiff of rigging the would cancel the bets. One thing they cant stand is being cheated out of money.

Hey bud you don't know how betting lines work. Stick to barasta ing.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yes..... generations of my kin have found this poll accurate, enough so that were thinking of putting it out to the public in Calendar form, given away at barber shops, Laundromats, car washes, Bingo games, you know, wherever the action is.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Oh look another thread I'm not going to participating in.

No no don't respond. I won't see it I promise you that.

Trump is not going to win this.

His place in the history will be the sleaziest person to ever run for president.
He will forever be that NASTY stain that won't come out.
His place in the book will be amongst the most vile.
His legacy will be the dog who thought he could just walk in and say I have never been in politics and I have no experience so I think ill just try for the top spot.
And he's getting exactly what he should have expected.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Yes..... generations of my kin have found this poll accurate, enough so that were thinking of putting it out to the public in Calendar form, given away at barber shops, Laundromats, car washes, Bingo games, you know, wherever the action is.

You said in another thread you actually cried because he was running for POTUS. So your opinion means nothing you need to grow up and act like an adult. Crying??? give me a break.

<<   2  3 >>

join