It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior Council Says a “Second Species on Earth Controls Money& Religion”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
why would aliens care about our money

if they are advanced enough to travel at light speed to visit here and other planets..... whats the use of paper money

we would be ants to them, and they wouldnt give us a second look

I think the point being that they want control of us and money is a good way to control both governments and individuals. Plus it may be a way to have access to gold.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Encryptor

So David Icke was right all along. I have no doubt that non-human entities are in charge. Just look at the shape we're in.

I think some people are more sensitive to it, it could be Icke is one of those people, i can only speculate.

Throughout history there have been accounts of this in every culture. One day soon, we will find out, that's my certainty.

One word..

Impending..

MIS-closure

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Encryptor

So David Icke was right all along. I have no doubt that non-human entities are in charge. Just look at the shape we're in.

I think some people are more sensitive to it, it could be Icke is one of those people, i can only speculate.

Throughout history there have been accounts of this in every culture. One day soon, we will find out, that's my certainty.

One word..

Impending..

MIS-closure

Let's hope so

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: Witness2008

Im under the impression that "they" more or less watch us do our thing without much intervention. Maybe im mistaken.

However, i personally think our species and civilization is almost "of age" to be introduced to the greater picture. Again, i could be wrong, maybe its wishful thinking, but my overall conclusion is that we may see contact on a large or obvious level in the near future.

Oh, they most certainly intervene when it benefits them.

Our reality is their controlled experiment. If you try hard enough, you can even feel the controlled aspect of it all. Not only is big brother WATCHING us, they are basically detailing every single thing we do as a species. We aren't just merely being spied on. We are being heavily scrutinized and studied under an alien microscope. This is all for their benefit, of course. The more you know, the more power you have. They know much about us, yet we know very little of them. The game is rigged in their favor. Why? Because it's their game. We just don't realize we're playing it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Alliens, LOL. There are no alliens, we are alliens, we are peasants and slaves. They are gods and masters, Gilgamesh and Prometheus like individuals are capable of changing something, for short period of time at least. Status Quo can't be shifted with current society, look at us......oh wait Cleveland indians and Chicago cubs in world series, Champions league is on, walking dead etc. Waking up outside the matrix is painfull and hard, but you walking uknown path instead of walking on the pre-made one.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomstick88
Alliens, LOL. There are no alliens, we are alliens, we are peasants and slaves. They are gods and masters, Gilgamesh and Prometheus like individuals are capable of changing something, for short period of time at least. Status Quo can't be shifted with current society, look at us......oh wait Cleveland indians and Chicago cubs in world series, Champions league is on, walking dead etc. Waking up outside the matrix is painfull and hard, but you walking uknown path instead of walking on the pre-made one.

So you laugh about aliens and insist they aren't real, but then go off about Gilgamesh and Prometheus being real?

Right ok.. like that made sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join