It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior Council Says a “Second Species on Earth Controls Money& Religion”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
wakingtimesmedia.com...

Now for a Fun thread!

Most of us have heard of Karen Hudes but this IS a Conspiracy Website and Aliens have always been a Hot Topic for ATS. And rightly so.

Are Aliens Running the Show? Holographic or otherwise, you've gotta love this Topic!

Former World Bank Senior Council, Karen Hudes has been making a lot of noise lately, and she recently said something she’s never said before. She said that a second species on Earth controls money and religion. Many people who have held positions to know things that the rest of us might not know have made some very shocking statements lately. For example, Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of National Defence recently said that there are at least “4 known alien species that have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.” You can read more about that here.

Karen held her senior position at the World Bank for twelve years before deciding to blow the whistle on the World Bank and corruption within it. She studies law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non-Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.

These are shocking statements that come shortly after gaining attention for being a credible world bank whistleblower, stating that the world is in a “currency war,” that the Federal Reserve continues to print money like crazy, and if they keep going at the pace they are on, other countries will no longer accept this currency. She has been exposing criminal corruption that takes place at the highest levels of financial institutions. In 1999, she reported the corrupt take-over of the second largest bank in the Philippines. She’s exposed the collusion that takes place between financial institutions and various governments, and much much more.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm just gonna say, it wouldn't surprise me.

Don't have time for more right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I'm just gonna say, it wouldn't surprise me.

Don't have time for more right now.

At last something we agree upon!

Do come back again, a discussion is in order.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Wonder if she will have a single car accident, slip in the tub, or become depressed over the last couple of months and take her own life?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Wonder if she will have a single car accident, slip in the tub, or become depressed over the last couple of months and take her own life?

That's a very good question. One of which i doubt will fail to materialize once her handlers have no more use for her.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Encryptor because: bacon

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This has been discussed few years back in ATS (if my memory serves right.), nevertheless S&F.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

For a brief moment, I thought my money worries were over. But a quick Google search tells me I can't take out a life insurance policy on another person unless I have an "insurable interest."

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So David Icke was right all along. I have no doubt that non-human entities are in charge. Just look at the shape we're in.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Interesting....and following .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hmmmm.
Maybe Michael Tellinger was right about Adam's Calendar.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

So David Icke was right all along. I have no doubt that non-human entities are in charge. Just look at the shape we're in.

I think some people are more sensitive to it, it could be Icke is one of those people, i can only speculate.

Throughout history there have been accounts of this in every culture. One day soon, we will find out, that's my certainty.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What if it's a double play. Make her say this so other things she says, such as the corruption the exposed, is cast in the same lense.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Doubt it. She has been banging on about aliens and jesuits for a long time. Plenty of time to get got.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Im under the impression that "they" more or less watch us do our thing without much intervention. Maybe im mistaken.

However, i personally think our species and civilization is almost "of age" to be introduced to the greater picture. Again, i could be wrong, maybe its wishful thinking, but my overall conclusion is that we may see contact on a large or obvious level in the near future.

edit on 21-10-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I believe the aliens are running everything, not just religion or the financial sector.

One only needs to look at the presidential election circus...... convince me this is normal human behavior

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
I believe the aliens are running everything, not just religion or the financial sector.

One only needs to look at the presidential election circus...... convince me this is normal human behavior

Perhaps we're the Aliens we've been looking for.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Subterranean race of an older unknown hominid species is something I've read about before. I think the best evidence is the elongated skulls found in different parts of the world.
Maybe they breed differently than we do at a slower rate and prefer to live underground. Morlocks?
It's also possible a small colony of aliens set up shop here too.
It definitely sounds less crazy from her than the town crazy holding the end is nigh sign.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
Subterranean race of an older unknown hominid species is something I've read about before. I think the best evidence is the elongated skulls found in different parts of the world.
Maybe they breed differently than we do at a slower rate and prefer to live underground. Morlocks?
It's also possible a small colony of aliens set up shop here too.
It definitely sounds less crazy from her than the town crazy holding the end is nigh sign.

Perhaps the Morlocks are from Agartha aka Middle Earth, i've read a few really strange accounts about people having had contact with beings from the nether regions.

Reminds me of those people from the china/Tibet area with blue iris' being monitored by the Chinese gov. since .. im guessing the 50's. or around that time era. .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I always found this interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Seen YouTube vids on her saying the same thing a while ago.

Bizarre but then again I don't think the Rothschilds are top of the chain surely there is something above them that has been operating for Millennia to keep humanity underfoot using warfare and secret societies to fix our focus on our ignorance and tribalism.

It's obvious we are a fallen World and knowledge based in Antiquity has been lost and whilst humanity bathes in amnesia of its forgotten past insidious forces pull the strings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join