It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior Council Says a “Second Species on Earth Controls Money& Religion”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: Encryptor

Seen YouTube vids on her saying the same thing a while ago.

Bizarre but then again I don't think the Rothschilds are top of the chain surely there is something above them that has been operating for Millennia to keep humanity underfoot using warfare and secret societies to fix our focus on our ignorance and tribalism.

It's obvious we are a fallen World and knowledge based in Antiquity has been lost and whilst humanity bathes in amnesia of its forgotten past insidious forces pull the strings.

True, and if my intuition is correct, this is Hell right here.

I'm typing in a Conspiracy Forum on Planet Hell.. Oh Joy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

So David Icke was right all along.

So how hard was that to say without laughing?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
search Homo Capensis, Paracas Peru skulls, Malta Hypogeum skulls, South African Boskop man....for pale-ontological evidence. This large brained critter seems to have been world wide. The Malta site and age puts it in the age of the Pharaohs.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Other than her testimony, does she have any evidence?. Not saying I don't believe her, I assume she's qualified on the professional level, but for me personally: I can't really take "her" word for it.

This also raises alot of questions at first glance:

- How come human technological evolution went the way it did?

These species are going to be more advanced than us (that's the premise), why did we "only" invent machinery in the 1800's, nuclear technologies in the 40's, informational technologies in the 60's through 80's and the explosion of the internet only recently. Are 'they" just allowing it happen naturally? Or why allow it to happen at all? Why allow the internet, which is the only true free place on this world left, to exist in the first place? Wouldn't that just give us more tools to unite ourselves? Similar to how giving a smartphone with 4G to every North Korean citizen would severely cut Kim Yung's grip on their society.

- What happens when u stop looking at just "the West" and start looking globally?

The root of these theories always lies with The Rothshilds, Rockefellers, Illumati, Medici, ... which is fine, but what about African countries? What about Asian countries? Are these "species" here aswell? If so, how? How exactly is there such a divide between China and the US (for example) if both are ruled by the same "species"? If not, what's their stance on this? Am I to assume that global superpowers such as Russia, China and the Middle East are oblivious to the fact there's aliens ruling the West? How did it happen, historically, when looking at these countries' histories?

- What's the endgame and what's stopping them?

There's usually, if not always, some sort of doomsday in these conspiracies. Be it the formation of a New World Order or the enslavement of the entire human race. Why haven't they done this yet? Why haven't they done this 50 years ago, before the masses had the internet, and thus knowledge and ways of defending themselves (with information)?

Google'ing Karen Hudes doesn't come up with a wikipage and it is hard to find articles (by either MSM or "credible" alternative media) on her, other than ones about the article this thread is about. Has she posted the communication she's had somewhere? Mails to and from US government officials, etc... Something more substantial than her words in the interview?

I think this line finishes it off perfectly:

"Before you brush off what she has to say, keep in mind that the reality of many strange phenomenon has a large amount of proof to back it up, or at least be open to the possibility." (Closing line from the article)

Despite making very little sense -both grammatically and contextually- , where's the proof?

It's a fun idea to entertain, especially imagining a bunch of lizardpeople in their UFO with monocles and cigars contemplating their next move against humanity, but I think I'll need something more substantial to invest "serious" time in Karen Hudes.

Still though, fun read, great OP!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
thanks for the RED ICE link... I try to visit the site for these top notch audios...but not in a methodical wayso I guess I might miss a good presentation twice or-so per year....

guess your thread was meant for me to come across....

listening to the posted link right now, tyvm

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The rabbit hole goes deep when talking about finances and money.

ATS: PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan.

That and Danny Casolaro get me scared. They do not like it when you find this stuff out. The fact that there may be a back door to all of the banking institutions computer systems makes me keep my eyes down and keep on walking.

Stay safe. Wear a personal flotation device when jumping down this rabbit hole!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Those were really great questions. One's worth thinking about for those wanting to know more.

I don't really have any more i can add to your post, you did a complete job on this one! Excellent!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

ah - the Controllers

The Gods of Eden by William Brambley

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Many will believe her but wont give one look at what the preserved Bible says.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Many will believe her but wont give one look at what the preserved Bible says.

It all connects.

She is trying to make sense of weird things like we all here are.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If they are controlling money and religion then they are doing a TERRIBLE job.
And sadistic to boot.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It will be manifest from the general contour of these skulls that they are allied to those in the Museum of the College of Surgeons in London, denominated Titicacans. Those adult skulls are very generally considered to be distorted by the effects of pressure; but in opposition to this opinion Dr. Graves has stated, that “a careful examination of them has convinced him that their peculiar shape cannot be owing to artificial pressure;” and to corroborate this view, we may remark that the peculiarities are as great in the child as in the adult, and indeed more in the younger than in the elder of the two specimens now produced: and the position is considerably strengthened by the great relative length of the large bones of the cranium; by the direction of the plane of the occipital bone, which is not forced upwards, but occupies a place in the under part of the skull; by the further absence of marks of pressure, there being no elevation of the vertex nor projection of either side; and by the fact of there being no instrument nor mechanical contrivance suited to produce such an alteration of form (as these skulls present) found in connexion with them...[26]

Similarly Pentland wrote in 1834 regarding adult skulls that he excavated near Lake Titicaca in Bolivia in 1827: A careful examination of these skulls has convinced me that their peculiar shape cannot be owing to artificial pressure. The great elongation of the face and the direction of the plane of the occipital bone are not to be reconciled with this opinion, and therefore we must conclude that the peculiarity of shape depends on a natural conformation. If this view of the subject be correct, it follows that these skulls belonged to a race of mankind now extinct, and which differed from any now existing

en.wikipedia.org...

Nevertheless, skull binding cannot increase the internal capacity of the cranial void

www.cultcase.com...

do we trust educated men from the past ?

edit on 21-10-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
why would aliens care about our money

if they are advanced enough to travel at light speed to visit here and other planets..... whats the use of paper money

we would be ants to them, and they wouldnt give us a second look

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

It's a hobby.
Collecting currencies of the Galaxy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

sounds like a book title

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't know how tight her gaskets are but if you haven't been thinking that our interests aren't being considered when it comes to money and religion than you may be too far gone.

You have to come up with some pretty heavy theories to explain how we in the year 2016 still cannot get our act together.

Why we would have MORE inflation when our technology only grows is kinda beyond me, inflation seems to be a symptom of a very badly run system, when that inflation only grows, not only are we still in a neglected system but we might just be the mechanical center of the whole deal.

Why would it get better if what we consider to be our worst is making things better for others? Basically our misery is the outcome of others profiteering. Just like in the search results, when one site ranks better that means another site had to rank worse.

Name two issues that keep preventing us all from uniting under a common goal and solving problems like real humans do...

Money and Religion would quickly dampen any good intention, since both can motivate very well and if welded correctly can easily control just as well as it can motivate.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

edit on 21-10-2016 by kibric because: alreadyanswered

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: southbeach

ah - the Controllers

The Gods of Eden by William Brambley

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The Gods of Eden is a good book.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
why would aliens care about our money

if they are advanced enough to travel at light speed to visit here and other planets..... whats the use of paper money

we would be ants to them, and they wouldnt give us a second look

Those who control the Monetary System control everything.

Control over Humanity = Slavery.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
thanks for the RED ICE link... I try to visit the site for these top notch audios...but not in a methodical wayso I guess I might miss a good presentation twice or-so per year....

guess your thread was meant for me to come across....

listening to the posted link right now, tyvm

Yep that's a good website, once in a while i like to check it out.

definately, you were

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join