It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral R.B. Byrd's Diary (Feb-Mar 1947)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Admiral Richard B. Byrd's Diary

("The Inner Earth:My Secret Diary")
The Land Beyond the Poles--

The Exploration Flight Over the North Pole.

"I must write this diary in secrecy and obscurity. It concerns my Artic flight of the 19th day of February in the year of 1947.

There comes a time when rationality of men must fade into insignificance and one must accept the inevitability of the Truth! I am not at a liberty to disclose the following documentation at this writing...perhaps it shall never see the light of public scrutiny, but I must do my duty and record here for all to read one day. In a world of greed and exploitation of certain of mankind, one can no longer suppress that which is truth.

1. Flight Log: Base Camp Artic, 2119/1947, 0600 hrs.
All preparations are complete for our flight northward and we are airborne with full fuel tanks at 0610 hours....

0910 hours

Vast ice and snow below, note coloration of yellowish nature, and dispersed in a linear pattern.
Altering course for a better examination of this color pattern below, note reddish or purple color also. Circle this area two full turns and return to assigned compass reading.
Position check made again to base camp, and relay information concerning colorations in the ice and snow below.

0910 hours contd.

Both Magnetic and Gyro compasses beginning to gyrate and wobble, we are unable to hold our heading by instrumentation. Take bearing with Sun compass, yet all seems well. The controls are seemingly slow to respond and have sluggish quality, but there is no indications of Icing!

0915 hours

In the distance is what appears to be mountains.

0949 hours

29 minutes elapsed flight time from the first sighting of the mountains, it is no illusion. They are mountains and consisting of a small range that I have never seen before!

0955 hours

Altitude change to 2950 feet, encountering strong turbulence again.

2. 1000 hours

We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained.
Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion.
There should be no green valley below!
Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over ice and snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

1.) To this point, Ch.7, pg. 80

2.) To this point, Ch.7, pg. 81

1. 1140 hours

Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!

1145 hours

I am making a hasty last entry in the flight log. Several men are appraoching on foot toward our craft.
They are tall with blond hair.

2. In the distance is a large shimmering city pulsating with rainbow hues of color. I do not know what is going to happen now, but I see no signs of weapons on those approaching. I hear now a voice ordering me, by name, to open the carge door. I comply.

End Log.

3. March 11, 1947

I have just attended a staff meeting at the Pentagon. I ahve stated fully my discovery and the message from the 'Master'. All is duly recorded. The President has been advised. I am now detained for several hours (six hours and 39 minutes to be exact). I am interviewed intently by Top Security Forces and a medical team. It was an ordeal! I am placed under strict control via the national security provisions of this United States of America.
I am ORDERED TO REMAIN SILENT IN REGARD TO ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNED, ON THE BEHALF OF HUMANITY!
Incrediable! I am reminded that I am a military man and I must obey orders.....
__________________________________________________________________________________________

1.) To this point, Ch.7, pg. 81

2.) To this point, Ch.7, pg. 82

3.) To this point, Ch.7, pg. 85

Very strange story by Adm. Bryd. I often wondered why he remained so quiet on 'certain' aspect's of his adventure to the North Pole. His Diary was quite 'enlightening' as to why.

So what does anyone think of this....truth or lie or unexplained? Anyone heard of anything like this or related to it? And with regards to the North Pole/the Artic?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
He encountered either of two things in my oppinion, Aliens or Nazi's, not much of a difference in my oppinion.

He remained silent because I think it was the first true contact with aliens including working governments. Its a possiblility that all is not well in wonderland and the rabbit hole is not only deeper than we thought, but it's a labyrinth of tunnels not yet comprehended how complex they truely are.

[Edited on 6/22/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
that's amazing. I was unfamiliar with that particular account of Byrds. (okay, to be honest, I was pretty unfamiliar with most aspects of Byrd aside from the fact that he went to Antartica
)
I agree with FoxStriker, though...the account sounds like he encountered Aliens or Nazis. if they were Nazis, what were they doing at the North Pole?! wouldn't have put it past them to have been there, though. and if they were aliens...holy cow!

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

[Edited on 6/22/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Is there anything around discounting this as a fraud?

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Heres a website for it:
www.violations.dabsol.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thanks, that is an impressive document.

I wonder how anything can be kept hidden now though with the amarda of satalites etc around

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I agree also Netchicken, but I would guess that 'such info', in light of today's technologies, etc., can still be 'held' or monitored or 'governed' as to whats 'deemed appropriate for population consumption. And I do think you know what I am meaning. The Government 'watchdogs' have 'eyes' everywhere and the practice of deceit and mis-information carries a disguise in many a many ways and forms.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join